SORT BY Relevancy
Host Emma Boa-Durgammah is blessed to welcome this series’ Guest Co-Host, Diane Doumas, a Christ Follower and Kingdom Worker first. In this episode we will explore if Kingdom Work for Christ can happen through grief and how Jesus approaches this.
God is currently positioning Diane as His Light and Representative in her capacity as an accomplished elder services professional and thought leader with an extensive track record of innovative management.
Her expertise includes successful management of several Sunrise Senior Living communities; senior management consultant with Vantage Advisory Group; collaboration with health care professionals, social workers, regulatory agencies, and other senior services providers; leadership coaching and mentoring; development and delivery of sales and marketing strategies with senior living technology firm WellAware Systems; elder services consulting and blogging as a Certified Senior Advisor. For several years she was licensed by the Virginia Board of Health Professions as an assisted living administrator.
Most notably, Diane describes herself as a very imperfect child of God who is blessed to be a wife of 32 years this October to a wonderful husband and mother of 3 terrific sons, all in their 20s.
Host, Emma Boa-Durgammah would love to hear from you through email after the show firstname.lastname@example.org. More on Emma can be found at www.kingdomworkforChrist.com or www.facebook.com/kingdomworkerforChrist. A very special thanks to Rooted Deep for their song Give Him Praise, our opening song! Check them out at www.rootedeepmusic.com.
Who is CHRIST is he that one that’s taught about, saying things as “come as ye are”? Is he about unconditional love? Was he the Christ that was born on December 25? Christ is taught through-out the scriptures old and new testament.
John 5: 39 Search the scriptures; for in them ye think ye have eternal life: and they are they which testify of me.
Luke 24:44 And he said unto them, These are the words which I spake unto you, while I was yet with you, that all things must be fulfilled, which were written in the law of Moses, and in the prophets, and in the psalms, concerning me.
So we have to ask did Christ change to conform to our minds or the times, or is he the same Christ that was preached about starting at Genesis and ended in Revelations?
Join Host Live Chats
- Audrey Russo (6 chatters)
- SpeakEasy Cafe (5 chatters)
- The Portal (5 chatters)
- The Truth About Church (4 chatters)
- BennetPomerantz0 (4 chatters)
- The Hereafter Is Now Network (4 chatters)
- The War Room (3 chatters)
- TRUradio (3 chatters)
- TLO Ministry (2 chatters)
- Creative Consciousness Radio (2 chatters)
- FionaBenjamin (2 chatters)
- The Curvy Metalhead Show (2 chatters)
- JASmius (2 chatters)
- JCOvercomersMinistri (1 chatters)
- Jesusandwetalk (1 chatters)
- Marti Oakley (1 chatters)
- mommieactivist (1 chatters)
- Radio by Renford (1 chatters)
- siramediaradio (1 chatters)
- The Wacko Network (1 chatters)
- FootballGameplan (1 chatters)
- Frat House Sports (1 chatters)
- Facility and Utility Management (1 chatters)
- Author magazine (1 chatters)
- Above The Fray Podcast (1 chatters)
- Asylum Fantasy Sports Network (1 chatters)
- We are TOPS (1 chatters)
- whaleystudios (1 chatters)