SORT BY Relevancy
We are meeting with franchise veteran and expert Chris Simnick. Chris Simnick is Founder of FranchiseTeacher.com which is part of the Synergy Franchise Group Network. Chris is also President and Founder of Synergy Franchise Development, Inc, and is Managing Member and Founder of Synergy Franchise Group, LLC; a Florida based Limited Liability Company.
Their "Teach! Coach! Consult! Advise!" is more than a phrase; it is at the heart of their core values. FranchiseTeacher.com along with Synergy Franchise Group, LLC specializes in the creation and implementation of key strategies and business plans for concepts looking to enter franchising, franchise systems that are getting ready to launch as well as young and mature systems looking to "take the next step" in the growth of their systems.
Chris has over 30 years of business and franchise experience, as an independent business owner, franchisee and franchisor. His experience is at many levels and he has held numerous positions. Chris' people & sales skills along with his support, operations and management style, have allowed him to put together systems and mentoring teams in franchise development, recruitment, support, financial and operations which are respected throughout franchising.
In part 2 and 3 of today’s show, you will hear several interviews with franchise systems FranchiseTeacher.com has worked with. The first interview you will hear is with British Swim School. This interview was from a couple years ago and Rita Goldberg, the founder of British Swim School was a wonderful guest. The next show was also from over a year ago with J Dog Junk Removal. J Dog Junk Removal is a full-service junk removal company that removes almost anything. They offer junk removal services for your home or business. Find out what makes them unique by listening to segment 3.
We have a great show today. We are meeting with Adam Robinson, Chief Hireologist at Hireology.
The Hireology selection management platform simplifies the hiring process for franchisees. The company’s award-winning Selection Manager™ includes everything an operator needs to manage their hiring process, including a fully-hosted career site, integrated job postings, compensation analysis, pre-hire assessments, interview guides, background checks, skills verification and more. Franchise systems, use Hireology’s web-based platform to deliver consistent and repeatable hiring decisions in the field - leading to lower turnover and increased profitability per location.
this is a repeat of an earlier recording and one of my favorites we Interview Mr.Rich Bonilla A Man instrumental in the early rise of the NY salsa craze and Manager of an incredible array of salsa artist both past and present we will get intamte with Mr. Bonilla and enjoy his company. We will be joined by El Gran Tito with his "Reggae Lingo" we will have music and laughs.
Read more: http://www.blogtalkradio.com/digitunzz/2014/05/03/digitunzz-interviews-mr-rich-bonilla#ixzz38cmDOyjW
We are meeting with Bill Swanson, CEO of Cartridge World.
Cartridge World background:
• Cartridge World is the world’s leading retailer and franchisor specializing in selling brand name printers, high-quality ink and toner cartridges, printing supplies and service for business and domestic customers.
• The company pioneered an industry 20 years ago, and is still the global franchise leader with 1,400 stores in 50 countries.
• This year, Cartridge World will be celebrating its 10-year anniversary in the U.S.
• Cartridge World was named #90 on Entrepreneur Magazine’s Franchise 500 list.
• While Staples and Office Max/Depot have announced plans to close 625 stores, Cartridge World is looking to fill that need in communities across the country. Ex-big box store managers and B2B sales peoples are ideal franchisee candidates for the company.
In Part 2, we have a clip from our Great Quotes in Franchising Podcast. Franchise Interviews meets with Jeffrey Bier who owns and operates the Franklin Lakes, New Jersey location and Norman Friedman a multi store Cartridge World owner who owns and operates the Brick, New Jersey and the Toms River, New Jersey Cartridge World locations.
Sandra Wilson Show Celebs Interviews Janelle Barr Agency International Actress Nirmala Kumari. To hear dial 1-347-215-7005
Sandra Wilson Show Celebs Interviews CEO OF LTCE/Rap Artist Colors. To hear dial 1-347-215-7005
Tune in tonight at 6 pm est to Sandra Wilson Show Celebs Interviews David Freeman Founder and CEO of DF Enterprises Production. To hear dial 1-347-215-7005
We have a great show today. We are meeting with Leeward J. Bean, President and CEO of Big Frog, Ronald E. DeFrece, Vice President and COO of Big Frog, and Dr. Christina (Tina) Bacon-DeFrece, Ph.D., Executive Vice President of Big Frog. Big Frog's digital print on apparel capabilities make them a unique franchise opportunity - find out why by listening to the show.
In part 2, we hear a clip from our Great Clip in Franchising Podcast and learn why you have to almost work harder to fail than succeed in franchising.
We have a great show today - We are meeting with John Twist, VP of Franchise & Business Development at Batteries Plus Bulbs. In business since 1988, Batteries Plus Bulbs have evolved with the expanding electronics and light bulb industries to become the nation’s largest and fastest-growing franchise in this specialized market. Entrepreneur magazine has ranked Batteries Plus Bulbs as one of the top 500 franchises in America for the past 20 consecutive years and #1 in the battery category. They have also been recognized by Forbes as the #4 franchise in their mid-range investment category.
Sandra Wilson Show Celebs Interviews Mitzi Miller Editor in Chief of Ebony Magazine. To hear dial 1-347-215-7005
Join Host Live Chats
- TheThinkingAtheist (50 chatters)
- High Frequency Radio Network (31 chatters)
- Destruindo Fortalezas (11 chatters)
- 63289 (9 chatters)
- The Portal (9 chatters)
- The Psychic Viewpoint (8 chatters)
- War on the Horizon Live (7 chatters)
- Radio Jihad Network (7 chatters)
- HOV Radio (6 chatters)
- stop13stepinaa (6 chatters)
- RaptureCentric101 (5 chatters)
- Tune In Tomorrow (4 chatters)
- The Yehudah Project (3 chatters)
- Ron March Show (3 chatters)
- Local Live Music (3 chatters)
- Dominick Calvitto (3 chatters)
- EX3 Radio (3 chatters)
- AlimBey (3 chatters)
- LA Batchelor (2 chatters)
- real talk for real people0 (2 chatters)
- Patriot Family (2 chatters)
- Trunews Radio (1 chatters)
- The Brian Craig Show (1 chatters)
- SHRAonair (1 chatters)
- Sport City Chefs (1 chatters)
- Men Lets Talk (1 chatters)
- BBQSuperStars (1 chatters)
- Broad Street Line (1 chatters)
- BUZZARDSKORNER OF LOVE RADIO (1 chatters)
- Ralphael Robinson (0 chatters)