SORT BY Relevancy
DUE TO SO MANY CALLERS WE HAD IN QUE LAST NIGHT, WE'RE GONNA REVISIT THIS TOPIC AGAIN. INTERRACIAL DATING. MEN, WHY ARE YOU DATING OUTSIDE OF YOUR RACE? WOMEN, WHAT ARE YOUR REASONS? ARE THESE REASONS VALID. PLEASE CALL IN & SHARE YOU OPINION. NO MATTER WHAT RACE YOU ARE, WE WOULD LIKE TO HEAR WHAT YOU HAVE TO SAY. UNTIL 2MORO NIGHT....
Interracial Marriage in America is on the rise. People aren't allowing racism or traditions to keep them from chosing a person to love. We are all human and want the same things but racism hinders interracial couples. Interracial couples must deal with public perception,family opinion and blending 2 cultures together. A marriage is something you must work on daily. When you add the extra things interracial couples go through can make it a challenge to those that don't see it coming. Man
In tonight's episode, we will discuss the advantages and disadvantages of interracial dating. How do family and friends play a role in the relationship? What are the consequences that an interracial relationship may have on their offspring? Does it affect the way people treat you when you date outside of the race? What's the best way to approach interracial dating or should you even stay away from them? Find out more at 9pm eastern standard time!
Have you ever dated someone of another race? What are some of the pros and cons? Are you a person that used to date within your race, but now refuses to? Are you against interracial dating? This will be an open discussion about relationships. I'll play music too .Let's Talk!! Join me is this candid convesation.
We're back again with the Reality is Real: Real Talk show...and this week should be interesting.
So recently, I was having a discussion with one of the Reality is Real co-hosts...and he said something that made me think "Damn...we need to do a show on interracial dating"...so BAM! Here it is.We'll be attacking the subject from various angles
1. Speaking from personal experiences...
We'll speak on our histories when it comes to interracial dating, and compare our expereinces to the stereotypes often in forumulating racial preferences. This should be interesting
2. Opinions vs Facts of Interracial dating
Other people do surveys and studies...we take the information they got through hard work and compare it to the bullshit and beliefs people pull out of their ass.
As always, the website is Reality is Real is the website...and you can request to join our Real Talk group on Facebook here.
I am @Brillyance on Twitter...she is @VidaStarr
Is there still a stigma with interracial dating? Would you date outside your race? Are non-black men seriously into sisters these days? Is there a difference in men vs women dating outside their races? Cultural stigmas associated; do they bother you? Tune in, and call to share your insight and wisdom...Tonight at Midnight!!!
Join TrueGodImmortal, Joe, Muse, and Jelly as they talk interracial dating, relationships and more. The new era of TEAMDAR is upon us.
Tonight's show is about interracial dating. Very interesting discussion and always controversial. Some people love it, some people hate it, and some people love to hate it but regardless of how you feel about it, it's here and it's not going anywhere. But why do people feel the need to date outside of their race? It seems that most of the time bad experiences lead people to try dating outside of their race which to some spectators seems like a rebound. So how do you feel about inte
On this episode of the ::ANSWERS:: show, join host Joe Paul and his guests as they discuss the hidden truths about interracial relationships, the cultural differences between races that can serve as a hindrance to better communication and understanding in interracial relationships & we'll also discuss some of the benefits. Find out EVERYTHING you need to know about Interaccial Relationships. The ::ANSWERS:: Show Season 2 airs live every Monday from
Interracial romance is nothing new but still faces unique challenges. Interracial love runs the gamut—from being in an interracial marriage to raising biracial children or to simply reaching out to those from different racial backgrounds in a given community. Loving across racial lines continues to prove challenging, as racism—and thus opposition to interracial relationships—still exists. Learn how to celebrate interracial love and multiculturalism and strategies to cou
Join Host Live Chats
- Yada (26 chatters)
- RaptureCentric101 (21 chatters)
- The Wacko Network (14 chatters)
- Native Trailblazers (11 chatters)
- In Christ Alone Ministries (10 chatters)
- Dr Pat Holliday (10 chatters)
- RFB Radio WOW (8 chatters)
- NatureofReality (7 chatters)
- nXphase Records (7 chatters)
- Gnosis Kardia (6 chatters)
- Debate Talk 4 U (6 chatters)
- MMA Jam Live (6 chatters)
- The Mind Blowing Tanna Alonza Show (5 chatters)
- TruthRadioNetwork (5 chatters)
- CULTURE FREEDOM RADIO (4 chatters)
- Awareness Changes Truth (4 chatters)
- BacktoBasicsRadio (4 chatters)
- TonyWilkins (4 chatters)
- tribesofaboriginalnations (3 chatters)
- Out Of A Pure Heart (3 chatters)
- Inner Child Radio (3 chatters)
- LA Batchelor (3 chatters)
- Men Lets Talk (3 chatters)
- Thoughts of a Brother (3 chatters)
- Sport City Chefs (3 chatters)
- Tarhaka (2 chatters)
- Its Real Talk Live (2 chatters)
- Everything Kathy B (2 chatters)
- fireengineeringtalkradio (1 chatters)
- Gospel Till Sundown (1 chatters)
- Big Body Broadcasting (1 chatters)
- LLBPRADIO (1 chatters)
- MCRMedia Marlins Country Radio (1 chatters)
- The Finding Relisha Radio Show (1 chatters)
- The Hereafter Is Now Network (1 chatters)
- The Hiphop Barbershop (1 chatters)
- mrmakeithappen (1 chatters)
- Robert Cardoza Live (1 chatters)
- Unmasked with Authoress Lyle (1 chatters)
- Vibration Radio (1 chatters)
- Word Alive (1 chatters)