SORT BY Relevancy
Business & Comunication Strategist, Leadership & Keynote Speaker Michele Price brings you weekly access to the top minds around the world to help you "Master the Inner & Outer Game of Business."
Breakthrough Radio is a global business radio show that delivers high impact & pioneering knowledge for leaders in business. Entrepreneurs, startups, sales/marketing/IT professionals join us every Monday.
Diana Kander, author All in Startup; Launching a New Idea When Everything Is On The Line. What are four counterintuitive principles that separates successful entrepreneurs from wanna-preneurs.
Stephanie Calahan the Business Vision Catalyst teaches us every second Monday how to be more effective.
Daniel Cohen, delivers his famous segment - 10 Rules For Naming Your Product or Startup during our Breakthrough Byte.
We will enjoy a one on one with her and dig into what does it really mean to our businesses and careers when we truley understand "How the World See You?
Follow us & ask your questions via twitter using #BBSradio.
We love rewarding engagement. You are invited to visit radio show blog at www.WhoIsMichelePrice.com
Joining host Kelly Scanlon on Smart Companies Radio is Jim Beach. In 2009, Beach started School for Startups, a Web resource devoted to teaching his philosophy of low-risk entrepreneurship. His book of the same name, “School for Startups,” was published in 2011. Referred to as the Simon Cowell of small business by CNN, Beach been featured in Entrepreneur magazine and other major media and also hosts his own radio show heard around the country.
Joining host Kelly Scanlon is Blake Masters, co-author of the best-selling book Zero to One: Notes on Startups, Or How to Build the Future.
Listen in as Masters discusses how his former university instructor, legendary entrepreneur and investor Peter Thiel, believes we can learn to think for ourselves, find ways to create new things (rather than replicate what we already know), and change our future.
Blake was a student at Stanford Law School in 2012 taking a “Computer Science 183: Startup” class instructed by EBay co-founder Peter Thiel (who was also the first outside investor in Facebook). Blake started posting his notes online, and they became an internet sensation before becoming the book to Zero to One.
Before writing Zero to One with Peter, Blake co-founded Judicata, a legal research technology startup, and worked at Box and Founders Fund.
Join Host Live Chats
- High Frequency Radio Network (43 chatters)
- WGAG Radio (31 chatters)
- FreedomTalkRadio1 (13 chatters)
- BonnieAlbersOnAir (8 chatters)
- The Pet Psychic (8 chatters)
- PSH Radio Show (8 chatters)
- Red Fox Radio (5 chatters)
- Chicken Whisperer (5 chatters)
- EZWAYBROADCASTING (5 chatters)
- FIREFOXNEWS ONLINE (4 chatters)
- Dr Loren and Seer Arjeana (4 chatters)
- Ed Boston Podcast (3 chatters)
- Bread Winning Moms with Chloe (3 chatters)
- Angel Heart Talk (3 chatters)
- The Watchman Is216 (3 chatters)
- Psychic Choice Radio (2 chatters)
- Joeygiggles (2 chatters)
- MRTALK (1 chatters)
- Intuitive Transformation Radio (1 chatters)
- Jennifer Lynch (1 chatters)
- FreedomizerRadio (1 chatters)
- 64667 (1 chatters)
- Bible News Radio (1 chatters)
- cowpote (1 chatters)
- RotoExpertsXcom FantasySports Show (1 chatters)
- True Psychics Network (1 chatters)