SORT BY Relevancy
School for Startups with Jim Beach is our show today on The Core Business Show with Tim Jacquet. Entrepreneurship offers a different path, actually a safer path. Traditionally, entrepreneurs have been considered the world’s big risk-takers. They were the ones who quit their jobs, mortgaged the house and went for broke, with broke often being the end result. This book is not about that. Jim started working as a research assistant at the Japanese External Trade Organization in Atlanta. He attended graduate school in Hawaii before working for Coca-Cola in Japan. At age 26, he founded American Computer Experience, which provided technology training for young people. He sold the company in 2001 and started teaching at Georgia State University. He now teaches at the University of Tennessee/Chattanooga. He has worked extensively with United Parcel Service to promote exports. This show is sponsored by Apple Capital Group, Inc. #applecapitalgroup #applecapital #thecorebusinessshow #timjacquet #jimbeach
Business & Comunication Strategist, Leadership & Keynote Speaker Michele Price brings you weekly access to the top minds around the world to help you "Master the Inner & Outer Game of Business."
Breakthrough Radio is a global business radio show that delivers high impact & pioneering knowledge for leaders in business. Entrepreneurs, startups, sales/marketing/IT professionals join us every Monday.
Diana Kander, author All in Startup; Launching a New Idea When Everything Is On The Line. What are four counterintuitive principles that separates successful entrepreneurs from wanna-preneurs.
Stephanie Calahan the Business Vision Catalyst teaches us every second Monday how to be more effective.
Daniel Cohen, delivers his famous segment - 10 Rules For Naming Your Product or Startup during our Breakthrough Byte.
We will enjoy a one on one with her and dig into what does it really mean to our businesses and careers when we truley understand "How the World See You?
Follow us & ask your questions via twitter using #BBSradio.
We love rewarding engagement. You are invited to visit radio show blog at www.WhoIsMichelePrice.com
Joining host Kelly Scanlon on Smart Companies Radio is Jim Beach. In 2009, Beach started School for Startups, a Web resource devoted to teaching his philosophy of low-risk entrepreneurship. His book of the same name, “School for Startups,” was published in 2011. Referred to as the Simon Cowell of small business by CNN, Beach been featured in Entrepreneur magazine and other major media and also hosts his own radio show heard around the country.
Join Host Live Chats
- John Baptist (16 chatters)
- Yada (13 chatters)
- Ezekiel 339 (12 chatters)
- Native Trailblazers (7 chatters)
- TheLegacyOfANation (5 chatters)
- The Portal (4 chatters)
- Red Fox Radio (4 chatters)
- JASmius (3 chatters)
- Universal School Of Thought (3 chatters)
- cjsweat (3 chatters)
- Body of Christ (3 chatters)
- Fancalls (2 chatters)
- RaptureCentric101 (2 chatters)
- real talk for real people0 (1 chatters)
- nXphase Records (1 chatters)
- pgant (1 chatters)
- Dr Pat Holliday (1 chatters)
- Everything Kathy B (1 chatters)
- Men Lets Talk (1 chatters)
- HME Network (1 chatters)
- In Todays America (1 chatters)
- bridge to Humanity (1 chatters)
- 27 Outs Podcast Home of MiLB Talk (1 chatters)
- 2TheNcreaseofKnowledgeTruth (1 chatters)
- When Christians Speak (1 chatters)
- TonyWilkins (1 chatters)
- Sharon Sayler (1 chatters)
- Soul Sister GO Sister (1 chatters)
- Sport City Chefs (1 chatters)
- The Hereafter Is Now Network (1 chatters)