SORT BY Relevancy
As a precursor to Lacoon Mobile Security's upcoming presentation at Blackhat 2014, we interivew Daniel Brodie, a Sr. Security Researcher at Lacoon to discuss some of the vulnerabilities that exist in Virtual Desktop Infrastructure (VDI) frameworks, as well as provide some insights into the implications of using VDI in your enterprise.
Daniel explains how while VDI solutions are certainly a beneficial tool to protect enterprises against device theft, they don’t provide protection against targeted threats such as mobile Remote Access Trojans (mRATs) and Man-in-the-Middle. In fact, as he shows in the research, threats against the underlying VDI platform are fairly easy to carry out by using widely-distributed free tools.
The podcast goes over the main topics that he’ll present at Blackhat, including the methods of research, potential threats and best practices that enterprises should follow.
Everyone has a comfort zone, your mental space with boundaries providing emotional security for your life and decisions. What distinguishes successful people from others is what they do with their comfort zone. Some people are perfectly happy in their safety zone, but there are those who constantly push and test their limits. In this competitive, accelerated world, those who are willing to take risks, step out of their comfort zone and into the discomfort of absolute uncertainty will be those who will reap the biggest rewards. Risk taking is engaging in an activity with an uncertain outcome. There are emotional risks such as proposing marriage, asking someone out for a date, or exhibiting your art to the public. Financial risks include starting a new business, investing in the stock market, or gambling. Risk takers tend to be motivated by change, variety, intensity and are often thrill-seekers with a high tolerance for uncertainty. They tend to be self-confident and believe that they control their fate. They are often innovative and creative, and all these positive characteristics make them good entrepreneurs cutting edge inventors, or extreme athletes. Risk-taking also has negative aspects and can be fatal. The greatest risk-takers are adolescent males — reflected in their high rates of car accidents, binge drinking, and drug use. Life is inherently risky, but there is only one risk you should avoid at all costs, and that is the risk of doing nothing. Albert Einstein. Mark Zuckerberg. Donald Trump. Mario Andretti. All risk takers in very different ways, but each set themselves apart and moved far beyond their comfort zones to achieve success. Join Life Coach Jenn A. Nocera and me for a discussion on what it takes to be a risk taker. After the show, check After Hours at Jersey Coastal Live for more info.
SCHOOL SECURITY... AS THE YEAR BEGINS
THE NATIONAL ASSOCIATION OF SCHOOL RESOURCE OFFICERS
Mo Canady, Executive Director, about the recent NASRO conference and your safety readiness as the school year begins.
In part 1 ASG Securities discussed the importance of protecting your business. Now that you know exactly what to do to protect yourself and your employees on the job what about your home security?
Join us as ASG gives us pointers on how to keep our property and, most important, our families safe. Our guest for this episode, Justin Brynn, is security consultant for ASG Security with over 13 years experience in residential security. He is a certified licensed professional in both North and South Carolina. He obtained his license from The North Carolina Private Protective Services, a division of The North Carolina Department of Justice. He has designed and overseen the installation of more than 3900 residential security systems from standard alarms to home management systems and multi-camera platforms.
Enjoy the show!
Greetings! This afternoon during the program I will be Praying Live! for our Nation and the threat against national security. Please, please plan to join your faith with mine at 12:00 pm ET, as this is a very important time in our nation and in Bible Prophacy. We must be one in the Spirit of prayer! Tell a neighbor, tell a friend to call in or listen Live!
Visit the website: http://www.inspirationalcorneronline.com
We are talking about high-risk multiple myeloma and its prognosis with Dr. Sagar Lonial this August. Make sure REGISTER in advance to ask Dr. Lonial your myeloma question.
Dr. Lonial is Professor at the Winship Cancer Institute of Emory University, Director of Translational Research, B-cell malignancy program as well as Associate Director of Hematology Oncology Fellowship Program. He staffs and works both on the transplant service as well as in the B-cell malignancy clinic. Dr. Lonial completed his Hematology-Oncology training at Emory University, and prior to that received his internal medicine residency at the Baylor College of Medicine in Houston Texas. There he spent an additional year as a Chief Medical Resident at the Ben Taub General Hospital as well as the Texas Heart Institute and St Lukes Hospital. Dr. Lonial is on the editorial board for Clinical Lymphoma and Myeloma and The American Journal of Clinical Oncology, as well as an ad hoc reviewer for Blood, Cancer Research, Clinical Cancer Research, Haematologica, and other journals. He has authored or co-authored over 40 papers and abstracts, and was recently appointed to Vice-chair for the ECOG myeloma committee.
Join Host Live Chats
- Hagmann and Hagmann Report (500 chatters)
- Phoenix3333 (115 chatters)
- thisisit4321 (72 chatters)
- Talk Real Solutions (39 chatters)
- KNOW THE LEDGE RADIO (32 chatters)
- reactionariez (28 chatters)
- T J Sotomayor (23 chatters)
- Straitway (17 chatters)
- ParanormalReview (17 chatters)
- thelordshour (16 chatters)
- FWrestling and EFed Guerillas (16 chatters)
- SoapTalk Lets Dish (15 chatters)
- JohnMcTernan (14 chatters)
- Israelite Heritage (12 chatters)
- Deliverance Today Pastor John Kyle (12 chatters)
- Dr Pat Holliday (9 chatters)
- ExpandingU RADIO (9 chatters)
- FUTURE OF MENTELLECT RADIO (8 chatters)
- The Revolutionary (8 chatters)
- WGAG Radio (7 chatters)
- FIREFOXNEWS ONLINE (6 chatters)
- Missouri Grassroots Radio (6 chatters)
- MASTERTEACHER33 (5 chatters)
- ViktorAurelius (5 chatters)
- Truth Emerges (5 chatters)
- Souls Eye View Too (5 chatters)
- SUPER HOST (5 chatters)
- Christian Farm and Homestead (4 chatters)
- Beyond the Airwaves TIP (3 chatters)
- Jay King Network (3 chatters)
- NWO Truth Radio (3 chatters)
- The Watchman Is216 (3 chatters)
- TJMorrisETRadio (3 chatters)
- The Paranormal and The Sacred (3 chatters)
- The Plus Effect of BPC (2 chatters)
- The Coffee Club (2 chatters)
- Twilight Talk Radio presents (2 chatters)
- Underground Professor Radio (2 chatters)
- VOC Nation Radio Network (2 chatters)
- patriots united (2 chatters)
- JCOvercomersMinistri (2 chatters)
- I AM SUPERWOMAN RADIO (2 chatters)
- George Ramirez (2 chatters)
- MnM Missing N Murdered (2 chatters)
- BacktoBasicsRadio (2 chatters)
- Clive Hudson Master Blaster (2 chatters)
- Crs Radio Caribbean Radio Show (2 chatters)
- Danny Mendez (1 chatters)
- Andrew Aloha (1 chatters)
- BLACK SATIN RADIO LIVE (1 chatters)
- Brain Injury Radio (1 chatters)
- Garrett Miller Radio (1 chatters)
- GCOM ParaRadio0 (1 chatters)
- Drunken Radio (1 chatters)
- Doctrine of Truth (1 chatters)
- Minn4Freedom (1 chatters)
- KeyWestGrind (1 chatters)
- LJT Radio (1 chatters)
- Grudge Talk Radio (1 chatters)
- JackNewtown (1 chatters)
- Omega Man (1 chatters)
- Pagan Musings Podcast Channel (1 chatters)
- RichKid Radio (1 chatters)
- Political T and T (1 chatters)
- SURN Host (1 chatters)
- Swaggercountdown (1 chatters)
- URN Radio Network (1 chatters)
- TruthWorks Network (1 chatters)
- The Prime Directive (1 chatters)
- TonyWolfPaw (1 chatters)