SORT BY Relevancy
The internet is important, but what's the right amount of oversight--assuming there should be oversight at all? In this episode, Darius breaks down the intricacies of internet privacy, government surveillance and the 'rights' of the consumer. Criminal/hero/victim, Edward Snowden, also gets some air time. Tune in and weigh in at https://twitter.com/GoingM_A_D.
We will discuss how to evaluate reasonable risk and think outside-the-box to create workable solutions.
As usual, we will also discuss two delicious recipes for sharing. The "safe" recipe will be Spinach Ricotta Pasta, and the "adventure" recipe will be Ham and Black-Eyed Peas Stew.
In this podcast Caleb Barlow speaks with Sandy Bird, CTO of IBM Security Systems, co-founder of Q1 Labs to discuss his recent appointment as an IBM Fellow, part of IBM’s elite "most exceptional" technical professionals. Sandy will explain what makes being an IBM Fellow so rewarding and will shed some light on the types of people that have been honored with this distinction. In addition, Sandy will discuss how his career and the security landscape have both evolved during his during a time that threats have constantly evolved for financial profit. He’ll also explain what it’s like to work in the security industry and why college students should consider a career working in cyber security.
Join us as we talk to Merlyn Horton on the issue of cyber-security and internet usage when dealing with kids. We will try to get author Paula Todd to talk about her book: extreme mean.
Liam Johnson returns to the show with a new science segment, and all our usual jazz..
What is Android fragmentation and how does it affect the mobile security of the Android-based devices? In this Mobile Security Talk episode, Dan Koretsky, sr. security researcher at Lacoon Security, provides us a brief overview of Android fragmentation and its security implications.
Take 5 minutes from your busy business day and listen to expert business advice to grow and improve your business with Howard Lewinter.
In today's 5 Minute Business Strategy Howard talks about: In Business, Everything Is A Risk.
CEOs, presidents, founders, business owners across America trust Howard Lewinter's business advice to solve business problems, increase business profits and live their entrepreneurial dreams of running a successful business with less stress.
For more business tips, follow Howard on Twitter: @HowardLewinter.
Join Host Live Chats
- Pine Ridge Warriors (41 chatters)
- Talk Real Solutions (40 chatters)
- thelordshour (16 chatters)
- Pagans Tonight Radio (16 chatters)
- Joe Prich Radio (14 chatters)
- WGAG Radio (11 chatters)
- The Road Less Traveled (7 chatters)
- The Biblical Hebrew (7 chatters)
- Greg Kellogg (7 chatters)
- Daddy G (6 chatters)
- Shetaut Neter (6 chatters)
- Universal Radio (6 chatters)
- We Built That Network (6 chatters)
- Xpoze Radio (6 chatters)
- The Wacko Network (5 chatters)
- WorldOfInkNetwork (5 chatters)
- FIREFOXNEWS ONLINE (5 chatters)
- Ed Ymiah Gospel Revealed (4 chatters)
- The Psychic Surgeon (4 chatters)
- The Steven James Experience (4 chatters)
- Truth Emerges (4 chatters)
- Side Kick Pro (3 chatters)
- CULTURE FREEDOM RADIO (3 chatters)
- Donny C (3 chatters)
- DavidHittle (1 chatters)
- American Preppers Radio (1 chatters)
- Autistic Adventures (1 chatters)
- Clive Hudson Master Blaster (1 chatters)
- RF Sports Radio (1 chatters)
- Jay King Network (1 chatters)
- MKSPCG (1 chatters)
- SPECULATION SPORTS (1 chatters)
- FUTURE OF MENTELLECT RADIO (0 chatters)