SORT BY Relevancy
As we all know, the typical market applications for Biometrics and related other related Security technologies falls primarily into four distinctive applications:
1) Physical Access Entry;
2) Time and Attendance;
3) Single Sign On;
4) Multimodal, or multi layered Biometric solutions.
In this radio show, we have the privilege to speak with Mr. Arie Melamed Yekel, the Chief Marketing Officer of FST Biometrics, a leading Security firm based out of Israel. Rather than trying to dominate all of the market spaces within Biometrics, FST Biometrics is dominant within the Physical Access Entry market. From within this, they have developed cutting edge products and solutions which examines and confirms the identity of the entire individual, not just based from one Biometric modality. Their unique technology fuses all aspects of Security, which include Facial Recognition, Voice Recognition, Behavioral Analytics, Visitor Management, License Plate Recognition, and high level Video Analytics.
The internet is important, but what's the right amount of oversight--assuming there should be oversight at all? In this episode, Darius breaks down the intricacies of internet privacy, government surveillance and the 'rights' of the consumer. Criminal/hero/victim, Edward Snowden, also gets some air time. Tune in and weigh in at https://twitter.com/GoingM_A_D.
As a precursor to Lacoon Mobile Security's upcoming presentation at Blackhat 2014, we interivew Daniel Brodie, a Sr. Security Researcher at Lacoon to discuss some of the vulnerabilities that exist in Virtual Desktop Infrastructure (VDI) frameworks, as well as provide some insights into the implications of using VDI in your enterprise.
Daniel explains how while VDI solutions are certainly a beneficial tool to protect enterprises against device theft, they don’t provide protection against targeted threats such as mobile Remote Access Trojans (mRATs) and Man-in-the-Middle. In fact, as he shows in the research, threats against the underlying VDI platform are fairly easy to carry out by using widely-distributed free tools.
The podcast goes over the main topics that he’ll present at Blackhat, including the methods of research, potential threats and best practices that enterprises should follow.
Security, being the undesirable target!
American Preppers Radio!
9:00pm/Est 8:00pm/Ct 7:00pm/Mt 6:00pm/Pt
Live Listen and Chat go to: http://prepperbroadcasting.com/listen-chat/
In this 2 part episode I talk about basic homestead security and ways to increase the risk factor for those who intend to make you a target. I break down the areas most important to me and give ways using common sense and new tech gadgets to swing the safety balance more in your favor.
While security measures might change based on percieved and potential risk, basic security should be a consideration even when the current level of threat is minimal……as most criminals pick unsuspecting targets.
Tags: American Preppers Radio, Prepper Broadcasting
Today we focus on Internet Security and Layton too. We also will talk about our App of the Week, Book of the Week, and Song of the Week. Caleb will be bringing our News this week as well.
Enjoy our mad talks of pop culture and random comments from that crazy kid, Layton!
Join Host Live Chats
- High Frequency Radio Network (48 chatters)
- WGAG Radio (35 chatters)
- RFB Radio WOW (10 chatters)
- MASTERTEACHER33 (8 chatters)
- Linda West (6 chatters)
- Intuitive Transformation Radio (5 chatters)
- BonnieAlbersOnAir (5 chatters)
- FIREFOXNEWS ONLINE (4 chatters)
- Attune Magazine Radio (3 chatters)
- The Watchman Is216 (3 chatters)
- TheSpiritWithinU (2 chatters)
- The Chloe Show (2 chatters)
- Minister Patricia Dokes (2 chatters)
- Pastor Mike Tarsi (2 chatters)
- Joeygiggles (2 chatters)
- Law Offices of Peter J Lamont (2 chatters)
- cres oneal (2 chatters)
- Cynastry (2 chatters)
- Dr Michael Harris (2 chatters)
- FilmGordon Radio (1 chatters)
- christianpsychicbrendabradshaw (1 chatters)
- Clay Douglas (1 chatters)
- Coach Rea (1 chatters)
- Jay King Network (1 chatters)
- AndeLyons (1 chatters)
- GGM Radio (1 chatters)
- Red River Radio (1 chatters)
- Rev James 0011 (1 chatters)
- RotoExpertsXcom FantasySports Show (1 chatters)
- SISFI Human Wellness Radio (1 chatters)
- superdaveshow (1 chatters)
- Who Do You Think You Are (1 chatters)
- Tracey and Friends (1 chatters)
- Triple DarkGodis Radio (1 chatters)