SORT BY Relevancy
~Where's The Love?... Is love in the air waves, across the table holding a pencil, or hidden behind your best girlfriend~ waiting to meet you promptly this Friday night?... Where do we look for love, better yet, where Should we look for love? Can You Fall In Love Over The Internet? Case Study Says.... Call in or Listen to Find Out. Special guest Johnny and Joe herself will discuss, laugh and come to an agreement on the Best way to find that Crazy little Thing Called LoVe.We will also have
The Unconventional Relationships & Lifestyles (U.R.L.) investigates the non-conventional ways that intimate relationships develop between people. The U.R.L. series places marginalized groups (black women, black gay men) at the center of conversation in order to illuminate the ways in which race, gender, and sexuality shape human behavior and personal experiences. Finally, this theme firmly supports alternative dating styles and practices.
This week's show is 90 minutes.
Question of the Night: A man find out that a woman he is casually having sex with saves all the times they have sex in her phone's calendar.
Topic Questions: Have you been catfished before? What should you do when someone doesn't look like their profile picture? How do you feel about one night stands on the internet?
Let's have a rich discussion.
Follow RichKidRadio on Twitter and LIKE us on Facebook.
"Much to my surprise, I've been dating one of the first guys who responded for about 8 weeks now and have never been so happy/had so much fun. We're headed to NYC for a long weekend together next weekend." - Emma
The above is a testimonial from a client of Erika Ettin of A Little Nudge!
Erika's philosophy is that if you market yourself well, you’ll get more dates. And, the more first dates you go on, the higher the probability that you’ll have a connection with someone, simply by increasing your odds.
Some of you have been online for YEARS and not had any success. Join us as we hear from Erika on tips for success and how to navigate the process to find The One online.
ABOUT ERIKA ETTIN
B.A. in Economics from Cornell
M.B.A. from Georgetown
Owner of A Little Nudge helping singles with all aspects of online dating.
Read more: http://www.alittlenudge.com
Singles! Winter is almost over. FINALLY! What are you going to do in the Spring and Summer? We are going to talk about taking some action over the next few months – getting ready for dating and improving our LOVE LIVES! We’ll talk about doing some research on things to do this Spring and Summer, getting some date clothing – going shopping (YAY, fun!), getting in the right mindset & preparing for a relationship. Get some paper and a pen to tak
Join us as the Matchmaker & Dating Coach Kiki Strickland discusses dating for ministers and pastors. How do pastors find The One? In their congregation? Online dating? If you are a pastor/minister, or if you are looking to date a pastor/minister, you don't want to miss this segment!
Singles, We have another male relationship expert! Frank Brown is here to talk about social media and dating. Do you "Facebook stalk" the guy who just asked you out? Are singles meeting on Instagram? Are you using a dating app? How has social media influenced relationships? Let's talk! ABOUT FRANK BROWN Frank Brown is a graduated Life and Relationship Coach from the Institute for Professional Excellence in Coaching. His love for
Every week will be a different topic. My first show and last show of the month will be questions and answers about dating, career, and general well being. I am a Numerologist/Psychic reader. I have been single for 14 years, so I am a pro on dating and what is and is not appropriate. The second show of the month will be on skin care and makeup. I will have special guests in the beauty field, and we will take turns answering your questions. It
Tonights show will talk about INTERNET DATING... IS IT PHYSICAL OR FISCAL? I know you have friends that are members of dating sites or have met "The One" on-line. What was your first thought when you heard the news? SCARY? CRAZY? GREAT? Have you tried on-line dating? Is this the new " dinner and a movie"? The United States generated $957 million in revenue in 2008 from online dating services At the end of November 2004, there were 844 lifestyle and dating sites, a 38 percen
Join Host Live Chats
- Hagmann and Hagmann Report (128 chatters)
- Yada (30 chatters)
- thisisit4321 (22 chatters)
- Phoenix3333 (22 chatters)
- RaptureCentric101 (22 chatters)
- Dr Pat Holliday (14 chatters)
- Native Trailblazers (12 chatters)
- The Wacko Network (12 chatters)
- RFB Radio WOW (11 chatters)
- The Finding Relisha Radio Show (11 chatters)
- In Christ Alone Ministries (10 chatters)
- TruthRadioNetwork (8 chatters)
- NatureofReality (7 chatters)
- ExpandingU RADIO (7 chatters)
- Gnosis Kardia (6 chatters)
- nXphase Records (6 chatters)
- MMA Jam Live (6 chatters)
- reactionariez (5 chatters)
- Out Of A Pure Heart (5 chatters)
- MediaBlvd (5 chatters)
- CULTURE FREEDOM RADIO (5 chatters)
- Debate Talk 4 U (5 chatters)
- Awareness Changes Truth (4 chatters)
- BacktoBasicsRadio (4 chatters)
- JUST US RADIO NETWORK (4 chatters)
- Inner Child Radio (4 chatters)
- The Mind Blowing Tanna Alonza Show (4 chatters)
- Thoughts of a Brother (3 chatters)
- tribesofaboriginalnations (3 chatters)
- Robert Cardoza Live (3 chatters)
- Sport City Chefs (3 chatters)
- LA Batchelor (3 chatters)
- Men Lets Talk (3 chatters)
- Black FreeThinkers (3 chatters)
- Everything Kathy B (2 chatters)
- Missouri Grassroots Radio (2 chatters)
- Its Real Talk Live (2 chatters)
- Straitway (2 chatters)
- Tarhaka (2 chatters)
- JohnMcTernan (2 chatters)
- Unmasked with Authoress Lyle (2 chatters)
- Vibration Radio (1 chatters)
- Word Alive (1 chatters)
- thelordshour (1 chatters)
- UNDAWIRRLDRADIO (1 chatters)
- The Hereafter Is Now Network (1 chatters)
- JCOvercomersMinistri (1 chatters)
- LLBPRADIO (1 chatters)
- mrmakeithappen (1 chatters)
- Gospel Till Sundown (1 chatters)
- fireengineeringtalkradio (1 chatters)
- Brain Injury Radio (1 chatters)
- Crs Radio Caribbean Radio Show (1 chatters)
- 63616 (1 chatters)
- AirAmarteifioRadio (1 chatters)
- Bellesprit (1 chatters)
- Big Body Broadcasting (1 chatters)
- RichKid Radio (0 chatters)