SORT BY Relevancy
WHAT IS AN INTERMENTAL RELATIONSHIP BETWEEN BLACK & BRIGHT PEOPLE? HOW DO THESE RELATIONSHIPS HAPPEN? CAN THESE RELATIONSHIPS LAST? ARE THESE MIX MINDED RELATIONSHIPS THE REASON WHY SO CALLED AFRICAN AMERICAN COUPLES CANT SEEM TO MOVE FORWARD TOGETHER? WHAT DOES THE FUTURE HOLD FOR THESE TYPES OF UNIONS? FIND OUT THE ANSWERS TO ALL OF THESE QUESTIONS TONIGHT AT 9PM ON STATE OF MENTELL RADIO(BLOGTALK) FETURING THE INTEL NUBEN MENKARAYZZ,DON'T MISS IT !!!
Are Black Women more submissive in interracial relationships? Do Black women treat men of other ethnicities better than they treat their own? Can either of these questions be answered by saying, its the "forbidden fruit" that causes a mutual admiration? We’ve talked to both sexes and interviewed other ethnicities and both have some very interesting things to say about the questions asked. Tune in this Tuesday at 7:30pm (EST) to join in on the conversation. And as usual we will have all the latest and greatest commentary on Sports, Entertainment, News, and Politics with our brand of scenisism and comic relief. Real Talk All The Time 100% Real Unpolished, unrehearsed, and unapologetic, real talk for real people. www.realtalkallthetime.com. The call in is 347-637-3010.
One would think that Black Women who are Lesbians would be the last to discrimate, especially since we suffer discrimination for just being Black, for being a Black Woman and for being a Black Woman who is also a Lesbian. Discrimination within the Black Lesbian community if VERY much real and causes gaps and wedges in what should be a solid Sisterhood.
Join us as the Cast of Les' Talk and Members of NeoSoul Sistas of KC discuss discrimination within the Black Lesbian Community and discuss the upcoming documentary done by Nneka Onuorah!
This is a show about WHY relationships don’t seem to work for people. WHY are YOU still single? What kinds of things you, YES YOU, could be doing that is attracting the WRONG person for you and how to change it!
Get ready for some raw, straight forward, fun and possibly offensive but HONEST advice, about WHY you are still alone or attracting people in your life that just don’t work out!
Penn State football picked up a monster recruit last week, as four-star offensive tackle Michal Menet announced that he will join the Nittany Lions' 2016 recruiting class. He is the latest star prospect to join what is shaping up to be one of the best classes in school history. In this episode of the Black Shoe Podcast, Bill, Nick and Matt will take a look at what Menet's commitment means in the immediate future, they'll take a look at the class as it's currently constructed and they'll end with a look at how this class could shape up come National Signing Day. Get excited, the Black Shoe Podcast is back!
ARE BLACK PEOPLE JUST EXISTING BETWEEN LIFE & DEATH? HOW CAN PEOPLE EXIST BETWEEN LIFE & DEATH? WHAT IS REALLY LIVING? WHAT IS DYING? HOW CAN THIS CHANGE IN THE FUTURE? FIND OUT THE ANSWERS TO ALL OF THESE QUESTIONS TONIGHT AT 9PM ON FUTURE OF MENTELLECT RADIO (BLOGTALK) FEAT THE INTEL.NUBEN MENKARAYZZ/MFA, DON'T MISS IT!!!!!
The Hushmo Black Forum follows current events and news relevant to the African American community. The moderator initiates thought-provoking discussions and conversation for the listing audience throughout cyberspace . Members and guests of Hushmo’s online public forum are diverse individuals who have passionate insights and perspectives on African American issues that range from day-to-day life, politics, media, history, books, sports, entertainment, style, beauty and more.
The forum features a blog for members to post comments and interact. Writers highlight everything from movies and celebrity fashion to local human interest stories and lifestyle advice.
The Hushmo Black Forum airs online on Blog Talk Radio every Saturday at 7pm. On Blog Talk Radio, Hushmo Black has taken an in-depth look at the prolific African American activist W.E.B Du Bois. Hushmo Black has also reviewed and discussed Jimmy C. Cameron's newly released book “RACISM and HATE: an AMERICAN REALITY” and his first book "The Water Boy: The Life and Trials of Jimmy C. Cameron," which documents the life of Jimmy C Cameron and the Cameron family history in the state of Georgia covering some 230 years and windup centering on an epiphany he had when wounded in the Vietnam War in 1966."
Visit The Hushmo Black Forum and stay up-to-date on the latest in African American culture. When you become a member, you're embracing new friendships and a community to share stories and opinions.
"Like" The Hushmo Black Forum on Facebook and join "The Watering Hole," the place to quench your knowledge thirst!
Join Host Live Chats
- Hagmann and Hagmann Report (500 chatters)
- Mindzmatter (52 chatters)
- ANGRYFANS RADIO 1 (31 chatters)
- HINDSIGHT RADIO (21 chatters)
- The Portal (19 chatters)
- wheresobamasbirthcertificateXcom (18 chatters)
- A Just Cause Coast 2 Coast (17 chatters)
- Journey Into Light (16 chatters)
- thelordshour (13 chatters)
- Sweet Psychic (10 chatters)
- The Psychic Viewpoint (9 chatters)
- The Wacko Network (8 chatters)
- HOV Radio (8 chatters)
- Witch School (7 chatters)
- Ron March Show (6 chatters)
- Revised Reality Radio (6 chatters)
- FIREFOXNEWS ONLINE (5 chatters)
- Papa CE (4 chatters)
- RaptureCentric101 (4 chatters)
- MISC on LMC Radio Network (4 chatters)
- Tarhaka (4 chatters)
- The Dump and Chase Podcast (4 chatters)
- Underground Professor Radio (4 chatters)
- Voices on Fire for Christ (4 chatters)
- Twin Radio (3 chatters)
- NCI Radio (3 chatters)
- All Things Matter (3 chatters)
- Divine Goddess Radio (3 chatters)
- Fins Radio (2 chatters)
- Bill Murray (2 chatters)
- Frat House Sports (2 chatters)
- Hot Topics Talk Radio Network (2 chatters)
- DHead Radio (2 chatters)
- Life Coach Radio Network (2 chatters)
- Loren and Arjeana Due (2 chatters)
- nXphase Records (2 chatters)
- thedean (2 chatters)
- World Integrity News Network (2 chatters)
- Texas Conflict Coach (2 chatters)
- SHRAonair (2 chatters)
- RoxieZw (2 chatters)
- Seth Everett (1 chatters)
- RotoExpertsXcom FantasySports Show (1 chatters)
- Sport City Chefs (1 chatters)
- Triple Dark (1 chatters)
- The Yehudah Project (1 chatters)
- Woman2WomanTalkingToMen (1 chatters)
- WARriorsInGODsArmy (1 chatters)
- onlinewithandrea (1 chatters)
- Orlando Presentz (1 chatters)
- Marti Oakley (1 chatters)
- May We Help You Radio Show (1 chatters)
- NewMusicInferno (1 chatters)
- Reach Out America (1 chatters)
- real talk for real people0 (1 chatters)
- Real Talk Radio17 (1 chatters)
- Real1Talk1 (1 chatters)
- PRNRadioNetwork (1 chatters)
- ROADTOSTARDOM RADIO (1 chatters)
- LLBPRADIO (1 chatters)
- G220 Radio (1 chatters)
- Butterfly Living (1 chatters)
- American Statesman (1 chatters)
- AverageBlackMan (1 chatters)
- SIXEYES RADIO (0 chatters)