SORT BY Relevancy
Brent Nyitray, Director of Capital Markets at iServe Residential Lending joins the broadcast for his regular quarterly housing and interest rate update.
Brent is a regular guest on the program and has extensive experience in securitizations, hedging, trading and capital markets.
Is the Advice given to you by your girlfriends the Best Advice? Do they have your Best interest at heart when discussing your Relationship? Do they have the Answers? Why do you tell them Everything including how your Man is in Bed? Why does your Girlfriend have to know everything about you and your mans relationship? These are just a few of the Questions Men want to know - please be sure to find out the real answers as we ...explore more of the dating pitfalls and what strengthens and ruins relationships on The Love Zone USA a place where you can Listen to your Heart and where we can "Live and Learn"
Fed Chairwoman Yellen's most important comment was not about Interest Rates. Reporters quickly latched onto 3 comments made by FOMC members about their opinion on Fed interest rates. Most reports used those comments in their articles claiming Yellen stated interest rates were going to rise this year or next year. This was not what Yellen said, nor was it the most important statement made by the Fed Chairwoman, in her first FOMC meeting statement for the press. Listen to Martha Stokes CMT as she explains what was the most important aspect of the speech. You will be surprised.
Martha Stokes, CMT
Check out Martha’s Market Blog FREE
in Real Estate
Today on "It's My House" we shall continue our talks on form PAC's......Political Action Committees. Currently there is a desparte need to form "Homeowner PAC's", "Neighborhood PAC's", "Stop Smart Meter PAC's", and so many other special interest too numerous to mention. In any event we shall discuss the fundamentals of PAC formation that can apply to any type of "issue", "personality", or "organization".
Please feel free to call in and participate in our talks and remember to have pen and paper ready to take notes.
in Self Help
So many times we get stuck in emotions that only brings us down in every sense: emotionally, mentally, spiritually and physically. I don't know about you but when I'm in a low vibrational state, I just feel yucky. No matter what the situation is, it truly is in your best interest to cultivate love because this will contribute to more well-being and balance in your life. Hopefully after this show, you will find it within you to have more love.
Join us as we return on the airways for The Poet's Interest with Marilyn Ann Francis and Ryan Comins. During the show, we're going to have a number of different guests on, who will be sharing their poetry with us. We will also be joined by Founder Tracy Roberts and Co-Founder Joe Westlake. Joe is going to be talking all about his trip along with his friend Vicky Strivens to America this year to meet up with Marilyn and Ryan and tour America to Niagara Falls, New York and Washington, D.C. It's sure going to be an exciting show, so don't miss it! Come along and share your poetry!
in Real Estate
Is there a rule, regulation, city or county ordinice on the books that you think is unfair ? What about a law on the books that you think violates your rights has a home owner, physical well being, or ethics: yet that law is legal.....what can you do on a practical level to get the law changed ?
The first primary step that you need to take is form a "special interest" group.
This program gives you instruction on how to change unfair rules, regulations, and laws so that you can protect your interest.
This program is sponsored by IMH Security Systems.
We have many different terms to provide the impression that the attention of a suitor is unwanted: thirsty, stalking, beat, whipped, etc. When exactly does one cross the line? Why is there a line? Who decided it? You? Society? Friends? Family? Do you ignore the signs that someone may be overbearing? Or do you run at the first sign something may be "wrong"? When does showing interest become TOO MUCH? Call us to talk about it 661-449-931
Larry Baer joins the broadcast to discuss forecasting interest rates, high/low cycles and monetization of forecasts.
Larry Baer is the founder and president of Market Alert, Inc. – a market information and pipeline risk management consulting firm based in Plano, Texas. Market Alert, Inc. is the leading provider of real-time market prices, forecasting and analysis for mortgage brokers.
in Real Estate
We ask this question because I was asked this yesterday while at a listing presentation in one of the local Valencia CA communities.
I had not heard any talk of this since mid 2013. I don't think there is anything that is being debated on this topic.
However, we just started 2014 and maybe it is something that will appear on the chopping block.
All I can say is we should all fight the urge to approve having the mortgage interest deduction stopped.
It is one of the primary reasons for home ownership amongst the American Public.
Removing this Home Ownership tax benefit, would cause more harm than good for the American Public.
Having said that, I cannot help but think the power that be think, "So what!"
The Bond Market suffered a massive redemption of 62 billion dollars flowing out of Bond Funds in June. Why did this happen? Who is getting out of Bond Funds? What does this mean for you if you own Bond Funds?
What are interest rates going to do? All this and much more about Bonds and your Pension Fund or Bond fund are explained in the Martha Stokes, CMT radio show this week. Learn what you need to know to protect your long term investment fixed assets, and how to avoid a Bear Market In Bonds.
Listen archive Episodes & Read Marta's Daily Market Report: www.technitrader.com
Join Host Live Chats
- Hagmann and Hagmann Report (406 chatters)
- Dead Air Paranormal Radio (23 chatters)
- Blueshirt Underground (22 chatters)
- Curious Times (19 chatters)
- thelordshour (18 chatters)
- Talk Real Solutions (15 chatters)
- The Sorceress Cagliastro (12 chatters)
- Odwirafo (11 chatters)
- High Frequency Radio Network (10 chatters)
- Vinny Bond (9 chatters)
- SUPER HOST (8 chatters)
- Xpoze Radio (7 chatters)
- AirWavesAmerica (7 chatters)
- DavetheMystic (5 chatters)
- Crs Radio Caribbean Radio Show (5 chatters)
- Fellowship of Deliverance (4 chatters)
- Beyond the Airwaves TIP (4 chatters)
- Brain Injury Radio (4 chatters)
- Butterfly Evolution (4 chatters)
- Harvest Time Alert (4 chatters)
- Goddess Rhonda (4 chatters)
- OneXHeart Messages with Robin (4 chatters)
- SSRN (4 chatters)
- JohnMcTernan (4 chatters)
- Top Star Hip Hop Radio (4 chatters)
- Variety Radio Online (3 chatters)
- Just Us Radio Network (3 chatters)
- Levitating Mindsets Network (3 chatters)
- Omega Ministry Group (3 chatters)
- FIREFOXNEWS ONLINE (3 chatters)
- Father Teresa (2 chatters)
- DPRPresents (2 chatters)
- Cardboard Connection Radio (2 chatters)
- Apostle Antonia (2 chatters)
- Stilettos And Convos (2 chatters)
- FUTURE OF MENTELLECT RADIO (2 chatters)
- HME Network (2 chatters)
- The Hilltop Radio Show (2 chatters)
- The Life Oasis Empowerment Radio (2 chatters)
- SURN Host (2 chatters)
- teamgrindhard (2 chatters)
- WTLC Talk Radio (2 chatters)
- Woman 2 Woman1 (1 chatters)
- The Daily Broward Show (1 chatters)
- Jay King Network (1 chatters)
- Garrett Miller Radio (1 chatters)
- FreedomizerRadio (1 chatters)
- mrmakeithappen (1 chatters)
- Late Night with Rev Larry (1 chatters)
- AmericanPatriotRadio (1 chatters)
- CommonSenseConversations (1 chatters)
- Dragon vs Dragon (1 chatters)
- Free Thinking Radio (0 chatters)