SORT BY Relevancy
Many questions swirl around the subject of end of life. When should I start planning? What exactly is a DNR? Who should be involved in the creation of this plan?
These questions and more will be addressed when host Tami Neumann sits down in conversation with Brenda Kassees, RN and Administrator for Compassionate Care Hospice in Canton, Michigan.
Learn how you can help your loved ones to be prepared to care for you in the best way possible by creating a living will such as 5 wishes.
Learn more about Compassionate Care Hospice.
Sign up for Conversations In Care Newsletter
Child Care Owners and Directors, tune in to this episode of Child Care Business Success as Julie Bartkus speaks to Susan Testaguzza about a powerful technology that not only manages content but keeps parents and children connected throughout the day.
If you're wondering how to effectively use technology for keeping parents in the loop - tune in and discover what Susan has to share with you. Susan knows child care! She's been in the business for over 20 years as a parent, an owner, an administrator, a director, and more! The technology she has covers many bases by helping teachers, administrators, parents, and even the child. Her technology provides a full content management system using the latest, cutting-edge tools.
A special thank you to our sponsors:
Child Care CRM
Be sure to sign up for book updates at: Childcarebusinesssuccess.com/book
The number of Male Caregivers is on the rise, however are they getting the support and care that they need.
Join host Tami Neumann as she sits down in conversation with Rick Lauber as they talk about the unique needs of the male caregiver.
Even though the majority of caregivers are female, men can provide help and support as wel – just in different way. As a former male co-caregiver, Rick will share with us the advantages they bring to the role of caregiving and how their friends and family can offer support and encouragement to them during this journey.
Learn more about Rick and his book Caregivers Guide for Canadians.
Don't forget to sign up for the Conversations In Care Newsletter.
Join Host Live Chats
- High Frequency Radio Network (15 chatters)
- RaptureCentric101 (11 chatters)
- The Hereafter Is Now Network (8 chatters)
- Straitway (7 chatters)
- Trunews Radio (7 chatters)
- Patriot Family (6 chatters)
- LA Batchelor (5 chatters)
- KDCL Media (4 chatters)
- Its Real Talk Live (4 chatters)
- tiferetjournal (4 chatters)
- The War Room (4 chatters)
- Jim Ventura (3 chatters)
- FootballGameplan (3 chatters)
- Audrey Russo (3 chatters)
- The Portal (3 chatters)
- Out Of A Pure Heart (2 chatters)
- SpeakEasy Cafe (2 chatters)
- kendricklaw (2 chatters)
- Radio by Renford (2 chatters)
- Authority Smashers (2 chatters)
- Autistic People (2 chatters)
- BLIF NETWORK (2 chatters)
- Conservative Report (2 chatters)
- DTRT Wrestling And MMA Online (2 chatters)
- Exalted Nation of Truth (2 chatters)
- JASmius (2 chatters)
- Jay King Network (1 chatters)
- JIMMY SMITH (1 chatters)
- American Statesman (1 chatters)
- HONEY DRIP RADIO (1 chatters)
- Exposed Radio (1 chatters)
- Elevate The Soul (1 chatters)
- Dawatul Hikmah (1 chatters)
- Lets talkXXXGod is not Religious (1 chatters)
- Living Astrology (1 chatters)
- LLBPRADIO (1 chatters)
- Mike Wood (1 chatters)
- Mikeisha (1 chatters)
- NWP radio (1 chatters)
- Robert Cardoza Live (1 chatters)
- Salvation In Jesus Ministry (1 chatters)
- The Tailgate Show (1 chatters)
- The Wacko Network (1 chatters)
- TheLegacyOfANation (1 chatters)
- Survival Radio Network2 (1 chatters)
- TruthRadioNetwork (1 chatters)
- Whisper Out Loud Radio Network (1 chatters)