SORT BY Relevancy
So do you know what your 'charismatic gift' is? Now be careful here I didn’t ask what your natural talent is but rather what your spiritual gift is….
So just what is a charismatic gift? Well a grace gift or a charismatic gift is a God-GIVEN ability for service and ministry. Got it? So it goes beyond your natural talent. Talent is natural; whereas spiritual gifts are supernatural. They’re supernatural in source, supernatural in nature, and supernatural in purpose. Now you do not choose your spiritual gift anymore than you could choose your natural gifts. Yet today in the seeker sensitive and church growth arena the leadership asks it's member to take these worldly tests that they call "Spiritual Gifts Assessments" Yet they are nothing more than what a workplace would give an employee to identify their natural strengths and weaknesses! They are used to develop our NATURAL TALENTS not our 'charis gifts'!
Now sadly for many in the Church they view becoming a Christian as the end of a long process when in Truth it is merely the beginning of a new life. The point is that you have a spiritual gift if you are born again, so are you using it? Or are you keeping it hidden? When the Lord Jesus Christ ascended to heaven, He left each of us an incredible giftedness or inheritance. Perhaps you have not yet discovered what you have in the LORD Jesus Christ. So in today’s message we will look at four crucial truths concerning our spiritual gifts and how these 'charis' gifts are DELIVERED, DESCRIBED, DEVELOPED (through desire, discovery, and dependence) and DISPLAYED (through maturity in stature, speech and service)
This is part 7 in our 8 part series on The Seeker Sensitive Church vs The FAITH ONCE delivered unto the saints.
And today we will examine an incredible promise from God and another way that we can truly be FAITHful to Jesus Who literally Paid it All! Now this promise of God may either be comforting and challenging to you or controversial as it focuses on money and giving!
Spirituality 101-Empaths are the sensitive human species. Often the empathic person is diagnosed as ADDHD or Codependent. Empaths are the true definition of empathetic people. An Empath is a person that is hypersensitive to the emotions and energy of other people, as well as animals. They have the ability to physically feel the emotions of a person/animal standing within their Auric field. Tyler Herbert Sept.27, 2012
Book Review: AA Big Book pg. 62- Selfish, Self-Centered (and Self-Serving)That, we think, is the root of our troubles. Driven by a hundred forms of fear, self-delusion, self-seeking, and self-pity, we step on the toes of our fellows and they retaliate. Sometimes they hurt us, seemingly without provocation, but we invariably find that at some time in the past we have made decisions based on self which later placed us in a position to be hurt.
How do you know if you are following the way of wisdom? Well if you are not endeavoring to win souls you are not wise. Proverbs says... “He that winneth souls is wise." In this message we'll learn why this is true. So are you a soul winner or a soul that needs to be won? In theory, those are the only two categories there ought to be but unfortunately in many churches there's a third as we will see today! And that's the believer who comes to church each week to either party and play or simply sit, soak and sour. So this message is all about FAITHful Biblical evangelism which scares many believers and causes a lot of the seeker sensitive/church growth movement churches to completely avoid teaching on Biblical evangelism!
Pastor Richard Lee of The First Redeemer Baptist Church in Cumming, Ga. said
"I've heard 'seeker-sensitivism' until I [have had it] up to here. We ought to be Savior-sensitive churches, not seeker-sensitive churches,"
Then he said "We've become so indoctrinated with the philosophy of church growth in this nation that we've forgotten what God says, and that's 'preach my Word and then your church is going to grow.'"
He also said:
"When a man stands with a Bible in his hands and 'thus sayeth the Lord' on his lips and preaches the gospel, the lost come to Christ, wayward Christians come to repentance and the demons of hell, they shake." Evangelism and gospel proclamation are so crucial, Lee said, that a church is not a church if its members do not actively seek to win souls. So tune into to this important message from the Word of God as we learn about the soul winner’s Program, Passion, Power and Promise!
This is part 3 in the 8 part series on Seeker Sensitive Churches versus the FAITH. ONCE delivered unto the saints!
Now our greatest need, ultimate privilege and deepest duty are summed up in one word: Worship!
Yet sadly, the church growth movement is turning true Biblical worship done in spirit and in truth into an experience: often causing nothing more than a rush of emotions from intense sounds and lights. Triggering what’s called liver shivers and crocodile tears by many concerned preachers!
Today in hip concert hall venues, the traditional Ephesians 5 call to true congregational worship focused on God and His glory is being supplanted by worship team and even solo performances which focus on man’s felt needs rather than God.
And this is simply NOT Biblical Worship!
Now PROPER Biblical worship is another crucial factor of The FAITH and if we're to be faithful to the LORD Jesus Christ and to His church it certainly requires BIBLICAL worship.
So this message will help us to understand ourselves and the holes in our souls from the perspective of our Creator and Savior and NOT us! Therefore learning to PROPERLY worship is our greatest need and to worship in spirit and in truth is our ultimate privilege. And truly worshiping God is beyond a doubt the supreme duty of all children of God.
So my prayer today is to faithfully deliver these crucial truths on worship. And I pray that The LORD plants them in your hearts today, and if accomplished I’ll be glad, you’ll be blessed and God will be glorified!
So stay tuned to learn the Biblical meaning, method and motive of truly worshiping our LORD Jesus Christ!.
1 Corinthians 12:12
Do you desire "true fellowship"? Do you often times feel like an outsider at your very own church?
Well if so, it's either your approach to the concept of biblical fellowship or theirs and in this study we'll learn what the Bible teaches on true Biblical fellowship in The Body of Christ.
This is part 4 in the 8 part series on Seeker Sensitive Churches versus The FAITH. And today's message will look at true Biblical fellowship in The Church of the Lord Jesus Christ also called "The Faith" by Jude in verse 3. Now there are many figures of speech to describe the one true church. The church is described as a building, with us as the stones and Jesus Christ as the foundation or chief cornerstone. The church is also described as a bride, with Jesus Christ Himself being the bridegroom. But in today's message we'll describe the church as a body with Christ as the head and we the members of His body. Now it's very important that we understand that while Jesus Christ and the church are not identical, they are inseparable, like the foundation & the building, the bride & groom, and the body and the head: they are INSEPARABLE!
Luke wrote in Acts 2:42 And they (that's the believers) continued stedfastly in the apostles' doctrine (that's The FAITH) and fellowship, and in breaking of bread, and in prayers.
Yet Church Growth and Seeker Sensitive Literature contain quotes like the following: “The audience, not the message, is sovereign.”
But Paul said that biblical fellowship is in the GOSPEL and not the audience! Listen in to learn about Biblical Fellowship!
2 Timothy 2:15
This is the second in our 8 part series on the Seeker Sensitive Church versus The FAITH...ONCE delivered unto the saints as Jude put it.
Now the Seeker Sensitive Church also known as the Church Growth Movement has hijacked the traditional small group Bible Studies of many former full gospel churches.
They've turned these traditional Bible studies into social laboratories for transformational thinking by employing Hegel's Dialectic Method to build consensus.
So now their church members are encouraged to "connect, grow and serve".
Now these new reinvented small groups or simply GROUP for short also function as a peer pressure groups to assure strict adherence to the church growth plan and the new soft gospel.
Now if you want to take your walk with Jesus to the next spiritual level you must do as Paul instructed Timothy and…
Study to shew thyself approved unto God, a workman that needeth not to be ashamed, rightly dividing the word of truth. 2 Timothy 2:15
Listen in to this powerful message to understand what’s going on in today’s modern churches and how we all ought to study our Bibles according to God’s instructions!
There's a massive movement taking “mainstream Christianity” by surprise but it isn't Christian. Art Katz called it the Anatomy of Deception.
Now those in the movement who are generally sincere but none the less deceived praise it as a legitimate church growth movement, but it isn't. It employs modern mass marketing methods engineered to draw large numbers of people by "meeting their felt needs" as their leaders put it. They have also adopted the Luciferian New World Order's system of TQM or Total Quality Management to first 'covert', then 'disciple' and ultimately 'brainwash' their followers into radical "change" in their communities and ultimately the world.
They even refer to their volunteers and leaders in this movement as "change agents"! Rick Warren wrote “Pastors are probably the most underrated group of change agents today.”
You may also hear it referred to a PURPOSE, MISSION DRIVEN, DISCIPLE-MAKING, CELL, META, or the ever popular SEEKER SENSITIVE churches of the 21st century. Now their leaders claim they are doing this all for the "next generation."
They call all of this THE “new way of doing church”, and this movement should be of grave concern to anyone who's earnestly contend(ing) for the faith which was ONCE delivered unto the saints as exhorted to us by Jude in verse 3.
This is the first and the introductory message in a 8 part series on Seeker Sensitive Churches vs The One True Faith. Now provided the LORD's willing, the seven upcoming messages will address the seven core tenants of The FAITH as referred to by Jude and ONCE delivered unto the saints. That FAITH which we are called to EARNSTLY contend for includes:
PROPER Bible Study, Worship, Fellowship, Friendship, Evangelism, Stewardship and Ministry!
So what makes for a great church? Well certainly NOT friendship with the world!
Although we are IN the world we are not OF this world.
James 4:4 Ye adulterers and adulteresses, know ye not that the friendship of the world is enmity with God? whosoever therefore will be a friend of the world is the enemy of God.
So has the Seeker Sensitive and Church Growth movements of this crazy day and age missed a vital ingredient of true Biblical FAITHfulness? They embrace worldy ways trying to attact crowds and so many think it's all about numbers when actually God's The One who deals with the numbers.
Our job isn’t to fill the pews or soft chairs that replaced them, our job is to fill the pulpit with a preacher/teacher and then God will fill the pews! So we must deal with authenticity and integrity on a personal level and when this happens then we are being faithful and God does the rest! In today’s message we are looking at true Biblical "friendship" based on philio or brotherly love.
And in 1 Corinthians 12:25 Paul uses what we'll call the "one another" commands to explain true Biblical 'friendship'.
Now these are the truest expressions of Biblical friendship, and as you listen to this message ask yourself whether you and your church are practicing these "one another" commands. They are the signs of true Biblical friendship, and these elements of Biblical friendship can be missing from even the most rock solid churches!
Scott Kelly "Scott Kelly, born in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania to Irish and British parents, is a psychic sensitive, paranormal investigator, artist and electronic music producer DJ. He has had the ability to see spirits since he was a young child and was taught by his grandparents about his gift to see and sense those that have passed on. Since those early years Scott has lent his abilities to numerous local Philadelphia paranormal investigation groups as well as personally helping and assisting private clients. Currently Scott is about to begin a paranormal documentary show on YouTube about his various paranormal adventures and also is getting ready to release his first EP of electronic dance music, both under his producer name of SCOTTYSGHOST."
You can reach Scott on his Facebook page: https://www.facebook.com/scott.kelly.923724?fref=ts
Join Host Live Chats
- Hagmann and Hagmann Report (499 chatters)
- Channel Panel (347 chatters)
- Phoenix3333 (177 chatters)
- John Baptist (85 chatters)
- AlimBey (75 chatters)
- thelordshour (28 chatters)
- Occult Science Radio (22 chatters)
- 5D Media Network (21 chatters)
- The Psychic Viewpoint (20 chatters)
- Allfaaraa Live (19 chatters)
- Omega Man (18 chatters)
- The Intuitive Messenger Show (17 chatters)
- Dr Pat Holliday (16 chatters)
- CSWF RADIO STAFF (15 chatters)
- Star Nations Radio Network (15 chatters)
- BITEradio me (13 chatters)
- Ahura Z (12 chatters)
- Arctic Ice Hockey (11 chatters)
- Whispers from Heaven (11 chatters)
- Rabbi Aryel Nachman (10 chatters)
- PonytailPatriot (9 chatters)
- The J Ril Show (9 chatters)
- Be The Light Now (9 chatters)
- HOV Radio (9 chatters)
- Journey Into Light (8 chatters)
- KayakFishingRadio (8 chatters)
- Bill Murray (8 chatters)
- RadioFree QuickBooks (8 chatters)
- Breath Of Terra (7 chatters)
- dtm radio (7 chatters)
- Living Well Talk Radio (7 chatters)
- HHIII and LeeCrowe (7 chatters)
- dburt aka Afronerd (6 chatters)
- The Sedona Connection (6 chatters)
- thebuttterflyeffect (6 chatters)
- thedean (5 chatters)
- NWO Truth Radio (5 chatters)
- Dirtyredz (5 chatters)
- Innovative Black Men (5 chatters)
- Intuitive Transformation Radio (4 chatters)
- BBQSuperStars (4 chatters)
- First Love Radio (4 chatters)
- GraveYard Radio (4 chatters)
- New Spirit Radio Show (4 chatters)
- Real Empowement Talk Live (4 chatters)
- WGAG Radio (4 chatters)
- Wicked Edge (3 chatters)
- USC RADIO PRODUCTIONS CH ONE (3 chatters)
- They Might Be Taping (3 chatters)
- Root Cause Radio (3 chatters)
- Radio by Renford (3 chatters)
- Sistar Cassandra (3 chatters)
- Spirit Radio Show (3 chatters)
- Doctor Ginny (3 chatters)
- Donna L Shaw Ministries (3 chatters)
- DDP Radio (3 chatters)
- Bull Riding Rodeo Connection (3 chatters)
- Ask The Cat Doctor Talk Radio (3 chatters)
- Healing Light Radio (3 chatters)
- Inner Child Radio (3 chatters)
- Methylation and Gut Health (3 chatters)
- Michael A McFadden (3 chatters)
- MKSPCG (2 chatters)
- Moorish Kemetic Radio (2 chatters)
- New Beginning Outreach M I (2 chatters)
- New Colony Network (2 chatters)
- Pagans Tonight Radio (2 chatters)
- Larry Csonka (2 chatters)
- Kawakab (2 chatters)
- Indy Showcase Radio (2 chatters)
- Hall Issachar Ministries (2 chatters)
- Barry Secrest (2 chatters)
- Billy D Online (2 chatters)
- Body of Christ (2 chatters)
- AirAmarteifioRadio (2 chatters)
- All of the Places we ve Been (2 chatters)
- AmericanMuslim360 (2 chatters)
- Caribbean Radio Show CrsRadio (2 chatters)
- STACK HOUSE RADIO (2 chatters)
- Station IWDM (2 chatters)
- The Psychic Gate (2 chatters)
- No Turning Back (2 chatters)
- RefJeremy (2 chatters)
- Rev Max Ryan (2 chatters)
- TunesLoveChat (2 chatters)
- Uncensored Radio (2 chatters)
- USA Emergency Broadcasting Network (1 chatters)
- TiDo Witnesses (1 chatters)
- Tim Gatto Unedited and Uncut (1 chatters)
- Tribulation News (1 chatters)
- V RADIO (1 chatters)
- Welcome to Docradio Network (1 chatters)
- Robert Cardoza Live (1 chatters)
- Room 101 (1 chatters)
- Real Talk Live with Ron Kelly (1 chatters)
- Random Brain Activity (1 chatters)
- The Relationship Handbook Live (1 chatters)
- The Rush UTEP Miners Radio (1 chatters)
- The Star Chamber (1 chatters)
- The Stew Radio (1 chatters)
- The Tabernacle Dwells IN YOU (1 chatters)
- The Tatum Talks (1 chatters)
- THE WATCHMEN ON THE WALL (1 chatters)
- Talk 2 Me Sports Radio (1 chatters)
- Tech Start Radio (1 chatters)
- THE BRYANT ORR NETWORK (1 chatters)
- SportsJAM Network (1 chatters)
- cathies DistantEchos (1 chatters)
- Catholic Questions And Answers (1 chatters)
- Center Lane Show (1 chatters)
- Dead Air Paranormal Radio (1 chatters)
- Chef Cardinales Cooking Show (1 chatters)
- Clive Hudson Master Blaster (1 chatters)
- 12kyle (1 chatters)
- American Preppers Radio (1 chatters)
- Brain Injury Radio (1 chatters)
- Bnai Tikvah (1 chatters)
- HME Radio (1 chatters)
- Home Court Sports (1 chatters)
- HONEY DRIP RADIO (1 chatters)
- Karen Tate (1 chatters)
- KxOn3 Under Fire (1 chatters)
- LLBPRADIO (1 chatters)
- Main Street Universe (1 chatters)
- Mega Powers Radio (1 chatters)
- pHixYourHealth (1 chatters)
- LCS (0 chatters)
- Les Jensen (0 chatters)
- Shadowhunters SteleCast (0 chatters)