SORT BY Relevancy
BornFree (Conrad Glaze) talk about the stealing of intellectual property rights. 3.Where is work- for- hire applicable 4.. How you can reclaim your rights to your works if it is stolen .5.Bornfree explains : owners exclusive rights to reproduce their work, 6.publicly display or perform their work, and create derivative works. 7.Economic rights to financially benefit from their work and prohibit others from doing so without their permission.
Born Free.." Seven notes - Bend it, Twist it, Bounce it on a wall - But make it musically correct. Music with balls - a total left field flavor."BORN FREE.......has released his first Album " Divine Madness". Regarded as a Root of music, Songwriter, Producer, Executive Producer and Vocalist. Conrad Eric Glaze, born in Jamaica and known widely around the world as BORN FREE.Working with great legends such as Ken Boothe, Jimmy Riley, Tyrone Taylor, Willie Lindo, Lee Scratch Perry. Growing up next door to Bob Marleys house as you can imagine, Born Free has met most of all the great musicians, such as Family Man, Sticky, Sky High, Earl China Smith, etc.Embarking on international distribution and marketing. His Album "Divine Madness" demands Attention, ALONG WITH ALL THE OTHER RELEASES NOW OUT ON Born Free Records , Mamadee - Beautiful Soul ,Lee Scratch Perry MASTER PIECE - Also The Road of Life Riddim Cd all out in shops and Online .
The Klemchuk Kubasta Law Review is a quarterly educational Internet radio podcast focused on sharing news, tips and trends in complex legal issues focused in business, technology and innovation. Klemchuk Kubasta, LLP, provides patent, trademark, trade dress, copyright and trade secret services, including litigation, licensing, prosecution and other intellectual property counseling.
Topics covered on this show by Darin Klemchuk:
Washington NFL Team Loses Trademark for 'Disparaging' Name
Baylor sues alumni association over trademark use, says BAA abandoned ‘charitable purpose’
Florida Gators Score Trademark Touchdown
A trademark fight over the word 'Mormon'
Trending: Hashtags as Trademarks
Trademark and Domain Name Scams: Scammers Still Be Scamming
Darin Klemchuk is the co-founder and managing partner of Klemchuk Kubasta LLP, a Dallas-based IP boutique law firm that offers comprehensive intellectual property legal services, including litigation and enforcement of all forms of intellectual property as well as registration and licensing of patents, trademarks, trade dress and copyrights. He can be reached at firstname.lastname@example.org.
LATE NIGHT OPEN CONCERSATION!
This is I.E.D. 2 Hosts, one conservative, one open minded.....open line calls, political debates, and passionate perspectives. Our objective is to spread the word of world news, politics, & entertainment and educate the public on such matters. This is a professional show, and will be ran in a professional manner, all callers will be asked to keep debates and opinions professional. Call in and get quick to your point. Tonights topics include.......
Call In Number: (646)-716-4882
Join Doctor-Attorney-Author Mayer Eisenstein and Vaccine Rights Attorney Alan Phillips, joined by Analytical Chemist Dr. Paul King, Ph.D. in the last 1/3 of the show, as they discuss the level of mercury in influenza vaccines compared to that of fish and EPA maximum limits for drinking water; the passing of Dr. Anthony J. Morris at age 95, former chief vaccine officer for the Bureau of Biological Standards with NIH and later the FDA, who was fired for saying that flu vaccines were ineffective; whether or not we still have a government of, by and for the people; some of the key talking points about vaccines generally, and in particular, the many serious problems with te Hepatitis B vaccines for newborn infants; recent outbreaks of Ebola in West African countries, and research supporting the proposition that the virus was man-made; the difference between claimed and actual reasons for the increasing cost of vaccines; a recent polio outbreak in Pakistan; who the real clients of regulatory agencies are; how studies finding no problems with vaccines manage to arrive at their invented conclusions; and more!
Join Doctor-Attorney Mayer Eisenstein and Vaccine Rights Attorney Alan Phillips as they discuss a Natural News article referring to Vaccine Spectrum Disorder; how medical statistics are manipulated to hide problems with pharmaceutical products, or to support misleading conclusions favoring them; why today's Supreme Court ruling in the Hobby Lobby case isn't likely to impact vaccine religious exemptions in the workplace; misunderstandings about a recent New York federal court that ruled that there is no Constitutional right to a vaccine religious exemption; a British Medical Journel study that found that 20% of vaccinated children had coughs and tested positive for pertussis, and the surprising conclusion of the researchers; why Dr. Eisenstein says you're better off going to chiropractor or naturopathic physician than a medical doctor; and more!
Join Doctor-Attorney-Author Mayer Eisenstein and Vaccine Rights Attorney Alan Phillips as they discuss whether or not families should openly discuss their alternative vaccine views; a New York court case about whether it is unconstitutional for a school to exclude unvaccinated children with religious exemptions during a local outbreak; a 1987 New York federal case in which the court ruled that one needn't be a member of an organized religions to qualify for a vaccine religious exemption; when being a vegan may qualify as a protected religious belief; whether or not a Rastafarian may qualify for a vaccine religious exemption; whether you should name your religion in a statement of religious beliefs opposed to immunizations; the difference between the theological and legal aspects of a vaccine religious exemption; whether or not it's dangerous to have a home birth; why British pharmaceutical players recently argued for Vitamin D supplements to be licensed and available by prescription only; severval possible ways that vaccines may cause autism, including due to tylenol given to children immediately after being vaccinated; why medicated people may be spreading illnesses; and more!
in Real Estate
Kevin Guz of HomeVestors-Dallas discusses the issues involving renovation costs for an investment property. Specifically, he addresses the difference between quick and affordable repairs versus expensive (and necessary) overhauls, which may make it financially unattractive to buy a specific home.
Join Doctor-Attorney-Author Mayer Eisenstein and Vaccine Rights Attorney Alan Phillips as they discuss two other vaccine radio shows; a nurse's answer of "that's just the way we do it" in response to a mother's question about the reason for giving a newborn baby a Hepatitis B vaccine; a state supreme court's ruling in favor of a mother with religious objections to the Gardasil vaccine; the effect of past vaccines on a person's legal right to exercise a vaccine religious exemption; why a claim that the IRS lost two years of an IRS official's emails is aburd, and how politicians' lies in general, including those who have promoted vaccines, may be their ultimate undoing; a new study headed up by Brian Hooker, Ph.D., which documents malfeasance in the CDC's studies of thimerosal-containing vaccines--what one co-author in the study called "criminal"; a New Jersey court case in which a nurse won the right to unemployment when fired for refusing a flu vaccine for secular reasons; Dr. Suzanne Humphries' critique of a study claiming that a vaccine received during pregancy can later protect the infant from pertussis; and more!
Today over 80% of the value of a business is its intangible assets, primarily in the form of intellectual property. Your intellectual property (IP) is an intangible asset your business develops over time and is the secret to driving wealth creation. Unlike hard/tangible assets, such as machinery and equipment, which depreciate over time, your intellectual assets appreciate over time as you invest more into their development.
Join us on Friday, August 23 at 1PM pacific/4PM Eastern for an in depth discussion on valuing intellectual property with Charles Hug, Brad Carlson and Jeff Ullrich of Corporate Valuation Advisors, an IP valuation firm. CVA provides valuation services to a wide range of industries – from technologies to consumer brands to entertainment icons. We’ll be discussing intellectual property, how it’s valued, and why IP valuations are important. They’ll be sharing some fascinating insight and stories about IP valuations and its impact on licensing negotiations, company value and corporate financing.
IP Money Talk Radio is brought to you by the IP Licensing Academy. If you are new to the IP game or ready to monetize your IP, the IP Licensing Academy gives you the expertise, knowledge, and tools to transform your intellectual property into money making licensing deals. Get the free Licensing Essentials audio seminar and find out why IP is the next big money making opportunity.
Join Doctor-Attorney-Author Mayer Eisenstein, Vaccine Rights Attorney Alan Phillips, and call-in guest Dr. Paul King, Ph.D., as they discuss why so few medical doctors' grown children are choosing to become medical doctors, when in year past, the majority of medical students had a parent of close relative who was a medical doctor; government and industry plans to expand the administering of influenza vaccines beyond healthcare professionals to adults in other professions; the lack of logic in a well-known vaccine advocate's assertions about anti-vaccine people; one primary reason why some babies are frequently ill while others are perfectly healthy and rarely ill; two recent studies showing harm from the thimerosal in vaccines, including how even very low levels of thimerosal damages the immune system, how thimerosal affects males disproportionately, and how mice given vaccines develop autism-like illnesses; a study that found that children 6-15 yrs olds have more than 3 time the rate of flu-like illnesses when they've been vaccinated with the influenza vaccine; and more!
DR. ANSARI'S HUMAN RIGHTS UPDATES, hosted by Dr. Mustafa Ansari
Tuesdays, 3pm EST email@example.com
Dr. Ansari is an international human rights lawyer and Dean of the American Institute of Human Rights. Call to speak on air at (347) 857-3293 (some shows are pre-recorded). The American Institute of Human Rights is committed to educating attorneys and human rights activists regarding United Nations human rights treaties and covenants that America has already signed and is responsible to uphold (i.e., Executive Order 13107). Online classes and certifications are offered by the American Institute of Human Rights to equip non-attorneys to file human rights communications and complaints directly to the International Court. Please listen every Tuesday, and share each broadcasts with friends and social networks. Everyone deserves protection of their rights to life, liberty, and security of person and property. Dr. Ansari believes that many justice quests that have been quashed in American courts are nevertheless eligible for fair treatment upon review by the United Nations.
Power concedes nothing without a demand. It never has, and it never will. ~Frederick Douglass
Join Host Live Chats
- Hagmann and Hagmann Report (500 chatters)
- Phoenix3333 (172 chatters)
- John Baptist (89 chatters)
- thisisit4321 (88 chatters)
- High Frequency Radio Network (29 chatters)
- thelordshour (18 chatters)
- Star Nations Radio Network (16 chatters)
- Dr Pat Holliday (15 chatters)
- Allfaaraa Live (14 chatters)
- ILLUMINATION (13 chatters)
- The Psychic Viewpoint (13 chatters)
- TheInfiniteSupernaturalNetwork (12 chatters)
- AlimBey (12 chatters)
- Brain Injury Radio (9 chatters)
- Debate Talk 4 U (9 chatters)
- CRYPTOLOGIC (9 chatters)
- Finding Relisha Rudd Show (8 chatters)
- Bill Murray (8 chatters)
- LetsGetMetaphysical (8 chatters)
- Tha Boxingvoice Radio Show (7 chatters)
- Know It All ABCs of Education (6 chatters)
- sun752 (6 chatters)
- Tarhaka (6 chatters)
- canadianglen (6 chatters)
- Dead Air Paranormal Radio (5 chatters)
- The J Ril Show (5 chatters)
- The Sensuous Mystic Sex Spirit (5 chatters)
- Trunews Radio (5 chatters)
- ViktorAurelius (5 chatters)
- World Wide Resistance Radio (5 chatters)
- dburt aka Afronerd (4 chatters)
- Acts 1711 Radio Network (4 chatters)
- Root Cause Radio (4 chatters)
- Seed Dropper Nation (4 chatters)
- Prayer Warriors 365 (4 chatters)
- MMA Jam Live (4 chatters)
- JUST US RADIO NETWORK (4 chatters)
- Larcher and Lorensen (3 chatters)
- Living Well Talk Radio (3 chatters)
- Prophecy at the Midnight Hour (3 chatters)
- Radio by Renford (3 chatters)
- Barry Secrest (3 chatters)
- Candelos Corner Radio (3 chatters)
- Wicce Women (3 chatters)
- Welcome to Proper Manors USA (3 chatters)
- The Superior Must Awaken (3 chatters)
- The Phantom Zone Radio Show (3 chatters)
- Pagans Tonight Radio (3 chatters)
- The Hereafter Is Now Network (2 chatters)
- Sipping On Ink (2 chatters)
- The ANSWERS Show (2 chatters)
- The Truth Is Out There0 (2 chatters)
- Bishop Maurice L Irvin (2 chatters)
- Body of Christ (2 chatters)
- AuthorJadeJones (2 chatters)
- Innovative Black Men (2 chatters)
- Home Court Sports (2 chatters)
- Prepping For The New World Order (2 chatters)
- Rose Chat (2 chatters)
- Tarvino (2 chatters)
- NewMusicInferno (2 chatters)
- Nikki Rich (2 chatters)
- KayakFishingRadio (2 chatters)
- Dirtyredz (2 chatters)
- Littany (1 chatters)
- Liberal Dan Radio (1 chatters)
- LETS SPEAK (1 chatters)
- Ohio Exopolitics (1 chatters)
- Omega Ministry Group (1 chatters)
- LLBPRADIO (1 chatters)
- Madden Talk Radio (1 chatters)
- Mathis Media Hub Radio (1 chatters)
- Seekers Intercessors Chamber (1 chatters)
- Moorish Kemetic Radio (1 chatters)
- New Spirit Radio Show (1 chatters)
- Rapture Ready Radio (1 chatters)
- Really Doe Radio (1 chatters)
- Revelation Radio Network (1 chatters)
- IB Wise Raising The Roof Radio (1 chatters)
- Jay King Network (1 chatters)
- Get It Out Radio (1 chatters)
- CyndieLepori (1 chatters)
- Dimensions of Quantum (1 chatters)
- Erica Q Cooper Talk Show (1 chatters)
- BDSIR NETWORK (1 chatters)
- AirAmarteifioRadio (1 chatters)
- American Preppers Radio (1 chatters)
- AmericanMuslim360 (1 chatters)
- Clive Hudson Master Blaster (1 chatters)
- Conservative Nation Radio (1 chatters)
- cathies DistantEchos (1 chatters)
- The Wacko Network (1 chatters)
- The Star Chamber (1 chatters)
- The Red Room Radio (1 chatters)
- The BadBoy and The Doc (1 chatters)
- The Captain0 (1 chatters)
- Sport City Chefs (1 chatters)
- WGAG Radio (1 chatters)
- TWR Radio (1 chatters)
- Thoughts of a Brother (1 chatters)
- Chicago Thunder (0 chatters)
- Lisa Lamont (0 chatters)