SORT BY Relevancy
http://www.christianmoney.com Ty Bollinger, author of Cancer Step Outside The Box, joins Jim Live. on this episode alternative treatments to cancer were explored. Also, what measures can be taken to lower the chances of getting Cancer. Is Cancer genetic or is it mostly a product of environment, lifestyle, and diet?
Breast cancer is the most commonly diagnosed cancer among Hispanic women.
Wise Latina Any Galbaldon recently faced the challenge of Breast Cancer and has overcome it.Eairler this year she was diagnosed with Breast Cancer & had surgery. She is now cancer free and is sharing her story. She would like to share her experience in an effort to help educate others. This is the first of a two-part seris.
Wise Latina Cynthia Ruiz participate in the Santa Barbara Avon Walk for Breast Cancer where 4.6 million dollars was raised to help find a cure to this growing problem, She will be discussing her experience of walking 26 miles & why she did it.
The "Two Wise Latinas" of The Wise Latina Network is here to empower and inspire the women of the Latino community with practical tools for a successful life.
The Wise Latina Network is a multigenerational group of diverse successful Latinas empowering the Latino community.
Achieve Accelerated Results Radio Show with host Jennifer Bagley with special guests Bruce Cheatham, COO with Avcor Health and Dr. Stanley Franklin, Medical Director of Lewisville Gynecology.
Topic: Susan G. Koman and Breast Cancer Awareness
Avcor is the premier developer, manufacturer, and marketer of premium compression dressings, thermal compression bandages, and I.V. Aids used in the institutional and consumer/retail healthcare markets. Avcor Health is proud to be a supporter of the Susan G. Koman Foundation and offer a 10% donation on the annual sales of their pink products or a $25,000 aggregate minimal donation/year. Avcor Health takes their support to another level in growing breast cancer awareness by using their pink products as a tool to educate, remind and recruit supporters for this great cause for women. Bruce Cheatham, COO will be a special guest for the show to represent Avcor Health's incentive and message.
Dr. Stanley Franklin, Medical Director with Lewisville Gynecology
Dr. Franklin, is a board certified gynecologist and will be joining us to discuss the importance of well women visits, prevention, genetic testing, physician follow up appointments and optimal diagnostic testing as important steps for the fight against breast cancer and improving breast cancer awareness.
Learn more about Avcor Health:
Learn more about Dr. Stanley Franklin
Cancer treatment is a necessity of the cancer journey. Side effects can happen due to these treatments – even some that happen after the treatment is finished. Our host Mark Burright shares with us about the importance of realizing this fact. He also tells us about what some of those late effects are and what we should do when these arise. Join Mark for an educational show that will help you know some of the things you should look for after your cancer treatments. And remember, ALWAYS talk to your doctor about any treatment and its side effects.
Join for this throwback Thursday episode of Stories for Life as Dr. Ken Weizer and Prostate Cancer Survivor Dan Self discuss the importance of working hard through the cancer journey. Sometimes, there’s not a better way. Sometimes, there’s only the hard way when you are experiencing the cancer dance first hand.
Congratulations, you’re now done with cancer treatment. Now what? You’re done and everything is now back to normal, right? No, it is not over. There is a lot to deal with after treatment. In this first installment of a five part series, Help4Cancer.net CEO and Founder Mark Burright talks about medical care after cancer treatment. Join him as he is back in the studio to talk about follow-up care and things that you should do once you have finished treatment.
A look at how Surviving Breast Cancer plays in the family.
Finding happiness can be difficult when you’re going through a traumatic life event like cancer. Dr. Ken Wiezer talks about finding that happiness in the little things by just being creative. You must be creative in the way you look at the world around you and your life. Join Dr. Weizer as he shares his thoughts with us about how to live happy.
Join me for an intimate and inspiring conversation with breast cancer survivor Donna Green. We will be discussing her journey of healing and what is the "new norm" after breast cancer. We will also discuss Faith, Prayer and Healing to overcome sickness and disease. You don't want to miss this conversation!
"Patients want to be considered whole human beings in the context of their world," Dr. Weizer explains. Both doctors and patients alike are bonding with the philosophy of integrative medicine and its whole-person approach - between the patient and doctor, where the goal is to treat the mind, body, and spirit, all at the same time. Join Dr. Weizer for this incredbly interesting discussion.
Lung cancer is one of the most common cancers in the United States. Most of those with lung cancer are non-smokers. In fact, eight out of ten lung cancer patient have never smoked. In this episode, we revisit a previous interview in which Mark Burright was joined by Jessica Steinberg and Barb Ferguson, who consider themselves the “Dynamic Duo.” Both are surviving and thriving with stage IV non-small-cell lung cancer. Listen to this amazing and fun interview as they share their stories with Mark and talk about lung cancer and other things.
Visit Jessica’s Blog ‘Chemo-sabe: Lesson from a Cancer-Fighting Momma Bear’ here:http://chemo-sabe.com
Join Host Live Chats
- Hagmann and Hagmann Report (500 chatters)
- thisisit4321 (60 chatters)
- Tha Boxing Voice Radio Show (34 chatters)
- The Portal (32 chatters)
- High Frequency Radio Network (19 chatters)
- in5d (17 chatters)
- RaptureCentric101 (16 chatters)
- Straitway (13 chatters)
- SpeakEasy Cafe (12 chatters)
- ILLUMINATION (11 chatters)
- The One People Oneness Radio (11 chatters)
- thelordshour (11 chatters)
- The Oracle Speaks (10 chatters)
- Living Astrology (10 chatters)
- Mindzmatter (10 chatters)
- Cross Talk Radio brother Lawrence (10 chatters)
- Lets talkXXXGod is not Religious (8 chatters)
- Trek Talking (8 chatters)
- Radio Jihad Network (7 chatters)
- Personality Speaking (6 chatters)
- A Just Cause Coast 2 Coast (6 chatters)
- The Wacko Network (6 chatters)
- The Wake Up Mission (6 chatters)
- The Tailgate Show (5 chatters)
- Random Rants (5 chatters)
- ReflectRadio (4 chatters)
- Phoenix3333 (4 chatters)
- Omega Man (4 chatters)
- Brain Injury Radio (4 chatters)
- AtaensicNetworkStation (4 chatters)
- CrystalClearSpeaks (4 chatters)
- fireengineeringtalkradio (4 chatters)
- Sweet Psychic (4 chatters)
- Trunews Radio (3 chatters)
- Frat House Sports (3 chatters)
- Cubanarama (3 chatters)
- Crs Radio Caribbean Radio Show (3 chatters)
- Robert Cardoza Live (3 chatters)
- Rifleman (2 chatters)
- LyricalForte (2 chatters)
- JCOvercomersMinistri (2 chatters)
- KayakFishingRadio (2 chatters)
- cathies DistantEchos (2 chatters)
- DA PUTER SHACK KARAOKE RADIO (2 chatters)
- Diary of A Psalmist (2 chatters)
- Elevate The Soul (2 chatters)
- Entertainment Zone Radio (2 chatters)
- Body of Christ (2 chatters)
- George Ramirez (2 chatters)
- Twin Radio (2 chatters)
- WGAG Radio (2 chatters)
- TheLegacyOfANation (2 chatters)
- SISTERS IN HARMONY (2 chatters)
- The Russell Reed Show (2 chatters)
- The Voice of Leadership (1 chatters)
- WHTP Radio Network (1 chatters)
- Its Real Talk Live (1 chatters)
- HIPOLITIX (1 chatters)
- HONEY DRIP RADIO (1 chatters)
- FanSportsandPolitics (1 chatters)
- Feuersteins Fire (1 chatters)
- Gathering At The Well (1 chatters)
- ElijahFireRadio (1 chatters)
- Culture Freedom Radio Network (1 chatters)
- dtm radio (1 chatters)
- Ebony Empress (1 chatters)
- Christism with Nadia Khalil Bradley (1 chatters)
- Clive Hudson Master Blaster (1 chatters)
- Aubrey Allen Smith (1 chatters)
- Big Ticket Talk wX The Curtsy Crew (1 chatters)
- Bill Murray (1 chatters)
- Bishop Maurice L Irvin (1 chatters)
- BLACK SATIN RADIO LIVE (1 chatters)
- Cage Side Submissions (1 chatters)
- African History Ntwk (1 chatters)
- Kissmeimpsychic (1 chatters)
- Larcher and Lorensen (1 chatters)
- Lesbian Love Talk (1 chatters)
- LLBPRADIO (1 chatters)
- Men Lets Talk (1 chatters)
- Mikeisha (1 chatters)
- Omega Ministry Group (1 chatters)
- MRTALK (1 chatters)
- MyViewMatters (1 chatters)
- Nature Has All The Answers (1 chatters)
- Positively Incorrect (1 chatters)
- Pro Wrestling Torch (1 chatters)
- SANDRA WILSON SHOW (1 chatters)
- Sportscolumndotcom (1 chatters)
- Straight From The E Block (1 chatters)
- The Bully Effect0 (1 chatters)
- The Captain0 (1 chatters)
- The Hereafter Is Now Network (1 chatters)
- The Janet Love Show (1 chatters)
- The Liberal Redneck (1 chatters)
- The Love Zone USA (1 chatters)
- Keep It Spicy Network (0 chatters)