SORT BY Relevancy
If God doesn't dictate, what does 'inspiriation' mean? If God uses people to write about Him without controlling what they write, how can their words be exactly what he wants?
Does inspired mean 'writes it for them' or that they were motivated to write about certain things from their understanding?
It's profoundly important for how we understand the Bible and how we interpret it. There'll be opportunity to use chat to join in the debate at the end of the show.
Join Host Live Chats
- BITEradio me (13 chatters)
- Rainbow Psychics Radio (9 chatters)
- SecularTalkRadio (8 chatters)
- WGAG Radio (8 chatters)
- Red River Radio (7 chatters)
- GR HealingFountain (6 chatters)
- The JEWEL Network (5 chatters)
- GRANNY GANJA (2 chatters)
- firenreign (2 chatters)
- AdrianBernard (1 chatters)
- BonnieGroessl (1 chatters)
- BucketofPucks (1 chatters)
- Liberty Never Sleeps (1 chatters)
- PASTOR T SANCHEZ (1 chatters)
- Pray 1 4 Another (1 chatters)
- Van the Radio Man (1 chatters)
- WinkSays (0 chatters)