SORT BY Relevancy
Insomnia is a very difficult problem to treat and most people at some time in their lives have experienced it. Not being able to fall asleep and/or waking up in the middle of the night and having problems falling back asleep are the main aspects of insomnia. Standard care uses medications. There are some ways that naturopathic physicians can be more curative and helpful to patients, but finding the reasons their brains cannot fall and stay asleep. Listen to our radio program to hear our ways of investigating and treating insomnia.
Ruhbin can't sleep so well. And this has been the case for years. it's been devastating to him at times. The boys ( Maddog, Benjy, and Jon Laster) are going to try and figure out how to help there friend. And learn all the trials and tribulations of the infliction that is insomnia.
Follow @MaddogMattern @TheBestofBS @realjonlaster & @standupnylabs.
Use promo code LUST at www.StandUpNY.com for 2-for-1 tickets to Stand Up NY. Visit www.StandUpNYLabs.com to listen to all our other great podcasts.
It has been quite a long day. You are dead tired. You go to lie down in bed, wide awake and cannot go to sleep. Insomnia ranks high right behind colds, headaches and abdominal disorders. Tune in as we discuss remedies to get you sleeping good at night and feeling refreshed when you awake.
Dr. Brian Yusem ND. links weight gain and disease to poor sleep. "That includes taking sleeping pills", Dr. Brian Yusem states.
Listeners may be able to start sleeping and loosing weight after this one show.
Brian Yusem has owned both a Nutrition Store and Doctors office for over 20 years. Dr. Yusem has over 20,000 empowered patients with an over 95% success rate. He has been a live talk show host with over 2,000 radio shows as in Investigative Reporter.
Brian Yusem is now an National Speaker and Author of over 15 books, ebooks and Health Manuals for practitioners, health coaches and doctors, nationwide.
Dr. Yusem is one of the formost authorities on sleep issues. You will understand why when you hear this show.
He is going to explain how sleep deprevation is an underlying cause of a weekend immune system and most likely promotes all diseases, especially inflamatory conditions.
Coffee and the possible effects on poor sleep and exhaustion, is one of his "pet peeves". He recently authored an article on OrganicWellnessNetwork.com.
You can reach him for a call into the show. He is choosing people all the time.
You may reach him on his site brianyusem.com and give him what you wish to speak about.
Are you tired of being tired? Are you having difficulty remembering, or thinking out solutions to a problem? Is exercise for you an illusion? Then you like thousands of others could be suffering from a condition called "Insomnia". Transient loss of sound sleep is much different than one affected from this loss most days of a week. Mental, physical, spiritual and emotional well being become negatively affected. Come listen in and gather some helpful information. Maybe, just maybe, you will sleep a little easier.
in Self Help
Sleeping well and long enough are central to your thinking clearly, being happy, feeling good and being healthy. When you can't sleep, problems insue every where. What to do when you can't sleep and would rather not use medications? This is the topic of this program with Psychologist and Psychotherapist Dr. Carol Francis.
Located in the South Bay Los Angeles area, Dr. Carol Francis for 37 years has been provided help for those suffering from insomnia. Aging, hormones, stress, over-work, OCD, unresolved issues, physiological complications, every day scheduling concerns thrown women (40%), students, and men off their sleep cycle disrupting their health and their ability to merely and easily go to sleep. Join us.
Tonight we talk about natural ways to deal with the debilitating disease of Alzheimers, then we talk about how to push past insomnia and sleep without medication. Finally we finish up with motion sickness control especially for kids and of course, your phone calls
Rick Ross is having bad luck when it comes to Summer Jam. Lil Wayne doing more that Carter V? Angie finally breaks her silence and more. Lawry Hudson and Tatyana Jenene will give you all the hip hop news for the week.
Don't forget to check out the extended version of Hip Hop Insomnia on our soundcloud page: https://soundcloud.com/urbanspring-radio
Dana Laake and her special guest Dr. Bradley Bush will be discussing insomnia and adrenal fatigue.
Dr. Bradley Bush, a Doctor of Naturopathic Medicine, is currently the Director of Clinician Affairs for NeuroScience. Dr. Bush specializes in neuro-endo-immune health, nutrition and infusion therapies. His focus is on addressing gastrointestinal and HPA axis disturbances in addition to nutritional deficiencies as a cornerstone of patient care. Dr. Bush has worked for years for manufacturers of nutritional supplements and currently sits on the board of the Naturopathic Education and Research Consortium (NERC).
Join Host Live Chats
- Hagmann and Hagmann Report (498 chatters)
- John Baptist (101 chatters)
- Talk Real Solutions (27 chatters)
- WGAG Radio (27 chatters)
- Curious Times (25 chatters)
- African History Ntwk (18 chatters)
- Get Real LOL uncensored reality tv (16 chatters)
- Cardboard Connection Radio (15 chatters)
- DynastySoundtrack (14 chatters)
- Mindzmatter (14 chatters)
- Marti Oakley (13 chatters)
- Dead Air Paranormal Radio (13 chatters)
- Coach Khayr (12 chatters)
- thelordshour (11 chatters)
- FUTURE OF MENTELLECT RADIO (10 chatters)
- FIREFOXNEWS ONLINE (9 chatters)
- canadianglen (9 chatters)
- BacktoBasicsRadio (9 chatters)
- MCMJimmy (9 chatters)
- Odwirafo (8 chatters)
- Moorish Science Radio (7 chatters)
- Metaphysical and Spiritual Chat (7 chatters)
- Bards Logic Political Talk (7 chatters)
- Brain Injury Radio (7 chatters)
- Canadian Motocross Weekly (6 chatters)
- Leslie Draper (6 chatters)
- ISoMH Educational Network (6 chatters)
- Quagmire America (6 chatters)
- Royal Thieves Radio (6 chatters)
- SURN Host (6 chatters)
- TonyWolfPaw (6 chatters)
- thedean (5 chatters)
- Ms KiKi (5 chatters)
- Love Productions (5 chatters)
- Big Brother Spoilers By Mike (5 chatters)
- DDP Radio (5 chatters)
- David and Wes (4 chatters)
- Barbershop Sports (4 chatters)
- Feldman World Group (4 chatters)
- Juneau Xena (4 chatters)
- Minn4Freedom (4 chatters)
- Nerdy 30s (4 chatters)
- NWO Truth Radio (4 chatters)
- The Ron and Don Show (4 chatters)
- Pagans Tonight Radio (4 chatters)
- ViktorAurelius (4 chatters)
- patriots united (3 chatters)
- Promoting Positive Art Expressions (3 chatters)
- Garrett Miller Radio (3 chatters)
- Ed Ymiah Gospel Revealed (3 chatters)
- Delicious Talk (3 chatters)
- Beyond the Airwaves TIP (3 chatters)
- BFD Fantasy Football (3 chatters)
- Dave in the City (3 chatters)
- BOLD MOVERS RADIO NETWORK (3 chatters)
- Crs Radio Caribbean Radio Show (2 chatters)
- BLACK SATIN RADIO LIVE (2 chatters)
- Golden Rose Psychic Radio (2 chatters)
- KDCL Media (2 chatters)
- KLJN 107 7 (2 chatters)
- THE TAILGATE ZONE (2 chatters)
- Talk2Q (2 chatters)
- The Larry Love Show (2 chatters)
- TheLegacyOfANation (2 chatters)
- Opulent Network (2 chatters)
- illblogradio (2 chatters)
- Yo Momma Black (2 chatters)
- Xclusive Jamz Nation (1 chatters)
- Interface (1 chatters)
- Ordinarywmn (1 chatters)
- Non Partisan Liberty For all (1 chatters)
- TJMorrisETRadio (1 chatters)
- RLwRT (1 chatters)
- Swaggercountdown (1 chatters)
- Talk Radio 49 (1 chatters)
- Sport City Chefs (1 chatters)
- Diehard Sports Radio (1 chatters)
- Dragon vs Dragon (1 chatters)
- Emotion Code Healing (1 chatters)