SORT BY Relevancy
Insomnia is a very difficult problem to treat and most people at some time in their lives have experienced it. Not being able to fall asleep and/or waking up in the middle of the night and having problems falling back asleep are the main aspects of insomnia. Standard care uses medications. There are some ways that naturopathic physicians can be more curative and helpful to patients, but finding the reasons their brains cannot fall and stay asleep. Listen to our radio program to hear our ways of investigating and treating insomnia.
Ruhbin can't sleep so well. And this has been the case for years. it's been devastating to him at times. The boys ( Maddog, Benjy, and Jon Laster) are going to try and figure out how to help there friend. And learn all the trials and tribulations of the infliction that is insomnia.
Follow @MaddogMattern @TheBestofBS @realjonlaster & @standupnylabs.
Use promo code LUST at www.StandUpNY.com for 2-for-1 tickets to Stand Up NY. Visit www.StandUpNYLabs.com to listen to all our other great podcasts.
It has been quite a long day. You are dead tired. You go to lie down in bed, wide awake and cannot go to sleep. Insomnia ranks high right behind colds, headaches and abdominal disorders. Tune in as we discuss remedies to get you sleeping good at night and feeling refreshed when you awake.
in Self Help
Insomnia causes disturbances in every aspect of life. Anger and irritability ruin relationships due to lowered frustration-tolerance caused by sleeplessness. Concentration, memory and reasoning skills are grossly reduced in the sleepless brain so work and studying suffer considerably. Driving and runing large equipment is very dangerous drugged by sleepless dreariness. But the curse of insomnia is once it becomes a pattern, it cycles over and over and over again with the sleepless person feeling powerless, unable to capture the starved-for sleep. Dr. Carol Francis helps listeners understand how they unknowingly developed insomnia and the steps often used to return back to sleeping and restful nights. Tune in to Dr. Carol Francis Talk Radio August 30.
Dr. Carol Francis has practiced for 37 years as a Clinical Psychologist, Life Coach, Clinical Hypnotherapist, and Marriage, Family & Child Counselor. She assists individuals, couples and children who seek to optimize their current situation and overcome complications of daily living. These individuals seek deep relief and growth for depression, anxiety, stress, career moves, family discord, child and parenting issues, relationship dissatisfaction, habit control, and the psychology of financial success. Practicing and licensed in Southern California for over 37 years, Dr. Carol Francis can be reached at drcarolfrancis.com or 310-543-1824.
Dr. Carol Francis Talk Radio broadcasting since 2007 interviewing professiona, authors and life changing individuals so that everyone can Make Life Happen Now.
Dr. Brian Yusem ND. links weight gain and disease to poor sleep. "That includes taking sleeping pills", Dr. Brian Yusem states.
Listeners may be able to start sleeping and loosing weight after this one show.
Brian Yusem has owned both a Nutrition Store and Doctors office for over 20 years. Dr. Yusem has over 20,000 empowered patients with an over 95% success rate. He has been a live talk show host with over 2,000 radio shows as in Investigative Reporter.
Brian Yusem is now an National Speaker and Author of over 15 books, ebooks and Health Manuals for practitioners, health coaches and doctors, nationwide.
Dr. Yusem is one of the formost authorities on sleep issues. You will understand why when you hear this show.
He is going to explain how sleep deprevation is an underlying cause of a weekend immune system and most likely promotes all diseases, especially inflamatory conditions.
Coffee and the possible effects on poor sleep and exhaustion, is one of his "pet peeves". He recently authored an article on OrganicWellnessNetwork.com.
You can reach him for a call into the show. He is choosing people all the time.
You may reach him on his site brianyusem.com and give him what you wish to speak about.
Are you tired of being tired? Are you having difficulty remembering, or thinking out solutions to a problem? Is exercise for you an illusion? Then you like thousands of others could be suffering from a condition called "Insomnia". Transient loss of sound sleep is much different than one affected from this loss most days of a week. Mental, physical, spiritual and emotional well being become negatively affected. Come listen in and gather some helpful information. Maybe, just maybe, you will sleep a little easier.
Tonight we talk about natural ways to deal with the debilitating disease of Alzheimers, then we talk about how to push past insomnia and sleep without medication. Finally we finish up with motion sickness control especially for kids and of course, your phone calls
Rick Ross is having bad luck when it comes to Summer Jam. Lil Wayne doing more that Carter V? Angie finally breaks her silence and more. Lawry Hudson and Tatyana Jenene will give you all the hip hop news for the week.
Don't forget to check out the extended version of Hip Hop Insomnia on our soundcloud page: https://soundcloud.com/urbanspring-radio
Dana Laake and her special guest Dr. Bradley Bush will be discussing insomnia and adrenal fatigue.
Dr. Bradley Bush, a Doctor of Naturopathic Medicine, is currently the Director of Clinician Affairs for NeuroScience. Dr. Bush specializes in neuro-endo-immune health, nutrition and infusion therapies. His focus is on addressing gastrointestinal and HPA axis disturbances in addition to nutritional deficiencies as a cornerstone of patient care. Dr. Bush has worked for years for manufacturers of nutritional supplements and currently sits on the board of the Naturopathic Education and Research Consortium (NERC).
Join Host Live Chats
- Hagmann and Hagmann Report (500 chatters)
- thisisit4321 (77 chatters)
- Phoenix3333 (59 chatters)
- Mindzmatter (36 chatters)
- The Portal (27 chatters)
- thelordshour (22 chatters)
- SHRAonair (22 chatters)
- susun weed (15 chatters)
- FFToolbox (14 chatters)
- HOV Radio (10 chatters)
- RaptureCentric101 (10 chatters)
- Journey Into Light (9 chatters)
- Candelos Corner Radio (9 chatters)
- Lets talkXXXGod is not Religious (8 chatters)
- The Wake Up Mission (7 chatters)
- TruthRadioNetwork (7 chatters)
- Trunews Radio (6 chatters)
- Hidden Wisdom Radio (6 chatters)
- A Just Cause Coast 2 Coast (6 chatters)
- Native Trailblazers (6 chatters)
- Sports Card Live (6 chatters)
- Revelation Radio Network (6 chatters)
- Omega Man (5 chatters)
- African History Ntwk (5 chatters)
- Fins Radio (5 chatters)
- Divine Goddess Radio (4 chatters)
- 64403 (4 chatters)
- Rick Moran (4 chatters)
- Texas Conflict Coach (4 chatters)
- TheLegacyOfANation (4 chatters)
- The Yehudah Project (4 chatters)
- WE RESISTERS RADIO (4 chatters)
- SAGE Radio (3 chatters)
- Pit Bulletin Legal News (3 chatters)
- NewMusicInferno (3 chatters)
- Marjorie Cole (3 chatters)
- AirAmarteifioRadio (3 chatters)
- Body of Christ (3 chatters)
- BC Interruption Radio (3 chatters)
- FuRbAbY AnD FrIeNdS (3 chatters)
- George Ramirez (2 chatters)
- LLBPRADIO (2 chatters)
- Crs Radio Caribbean Radio Show (2 chatters)
- Bill Murray (2 chatters)
- Marti Oakley (2 chatters)
- MKSPCG (2 chatters)
- Real Talk Radio17 (2 chatters)
- Angel Heart Radio (2 chatters)
- PRNRadioNetwork (2 chatters)
- The Love Channel Show (2 chatters)
- SpeakingXOut (2 chatters)
- Sport City Chefs (2 chatters)
- thedean (2 chatters)
- The Road Less Traveled (2 chatters)
- Twin Radio (2 chatters)
- Two Moms on a Borough (2 chatters)
- Turn 5 LIVE (1 chatters)
- WitchTalk Radio0 (1 chatters)
- Woman2WomanTalkingToMen (1 chatters)
- YPI Consultants LLC (1 chatters)
- SISTERS IN HARMONY (1 chatters)
- ROAD2STARDOM RADIO (1 chatters)
- Robert Cardoza Live (1 chatters)
- Royal Thieves Radio (1 chatters)
- The Madden Voice (1 chatters)
- Stephanie Hill Williams (1 chatters)
- The Captain0 (1 chatters)
- The Grace View (1 chatters)
- Positively Incorrect (1 chatters)
- onlinewithandrea (1 chatters)
- Open Talk with Les Jackson (1 chatters)
- May We Help You Radio Show (1 chatters)
- MBN (1 chatters)
- Bishop Maurice L Irvin (1 chatters)
- BonaFide Talk (1 chatters)
- carsonscorner (1 chatters)
- Clive Hudson Master Blaster (1 chatters)
- A Christian Perspective (1 chatters)
- 4th Inches Show (1 chatters)
- 63289 (1 chatters)
- Cynde Meyer (1 chatters)
- Diane Grimble Ministries Friends (1 chatters)
- ElijahFireRadio (1 chatters)
- EMONSTA (1 chatters)
- Fire Talk Radio (1 chatters)
- JakeyandTheAce (1 chatters)
- Jeff Coats X Pitboss Waterfowl (1 chatters)
- GRANNY GANJA (1 chatters)
- HONEY DRIP RADIO (1 chatters)
- Fulfilled Dynamics (0 chatters)
- American Statesman (0 chatters)
- Be The Light Now (0 chatters)