SORT BY Relevancy
Barbara Frank is a Holistic Practitioner who has practiced for 35-years. She is an Internationally Certified Lymphologist and her focus is on Folk Medicine and parasites. She has the only comprehensive treatment for parasites.
She is the author of “How To Take 10 Years Off Your Face And Add 10 Years To Your Life Naturally.
This episode explores the possibility of edible insects to help save our environment.
Health Conspiracy Radio – 1/29/15 – Hosted by Nick Brannigan.
Topics covered include:
Vegenation, Vegan and Non GMO Restaurant, opening in Las Vegas
The Food Babe Way book, Amy's Organics
Jail Anti-Vax Parents
USA Today columnist calls for arrest and imprisonment of vaccine skeptics
Millions of GMO insects could be set loose in Florida Keys
Why A Fake Article Titled "Cuckoo for Cocoa Puffs?" Was Accepted By 17 Medical Journals
Join Mr Sam Garcia Jr. and Dr. Aaron T. Dossey of All Things Bugs as they discuss their love of insects and the research Dr. Aaron T. Dossey is involved with.
As crazy as it may sound to some of us, we should understand that nutrients are nutrients and almost anything that mammals eat are things that humans can and sometimes should eat.
Check it out as brother Mac breaks this one down.
1. Introducing our guests, Bill and Hayley from Primal Palate. [1:56]
2. Book tour dates [3:02]
3. How have you changed your writing style over the course of your books [5:30]
4. Evolution of recipe development [8:27]
5. Caitlin’s contribution to the book [10.49]
6. What sets Make it Paleo 2 apart from the other paleo books [15:29]</span>
7. Bill’s food projects in Make it Paleo 2 [19:58]
8. Evolution of grain free baking [24:03]
9. What are some of your favorite go-to quick and easy meals [27:35]
10. Bill’s healing journey with leaky gut [32:15]
11. Hayley’s current struggle with Candida and MTHFR [35:19]
12. Would you try eating or cooking with insects? [43:03]
13. Thoughts on running a business with your significant other [44:06]
14. Can they teach me everything they know about camera work and gardening [50:08]
15. Favorite “I wouldn’t survive without it” kitchen gadget [59:33]
16. Final words with Bill and Hayley [1.01.15]
17. Liz’s Baby Making and Beyond tip of the week: preconception testing [1:02:37]
There are so many benefits to just living an ordinary life. For example, the trees are constantly working to give us the nitrogen we need to breathe and we are giving off the carbon the trees need to breathe. There are insects and animals around us also with many benefits for us and us for thenm. We learn many ways of doing things from the animals too. We are reading the creation in a way that our work can not be selfish in any way.The systems have been established by The One an Only Guardian Evolver and Tires not keeping or sustaining and preserving it.
We continue with general questions about the book of Genesis. Here are the answers as we best understand them in light of the Bible. Were the six days of creation literal days? Some contend that each of the days of creation in Genesis 1 represented a long span of time. Yet consider that fruit-bearing plants were created on the third day while insects to pollinate them were not created until a few days later. If these were millions of years apart, the plants would not have survived. Note that the Bible is quite clear about how long each day was
MCWAR ZONE RADIO
BATTLE RAP | HIP HOP | REAL WORLD ISSUES
Den Tut Re
Hectic Da Backpacka
Recently Released Battles To Be Discussed
DNA Vs M Ciddy: Rap Grid https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e_-KLjURgdo
KG The Poet Vs Danja Zone: Smack URL https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nOUxaxUuW24
Bigg K Vs Arsonal: Trap House https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KgzyGRtI90YU
Pamflit Vs Calcium Kid: Don’t Flop https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fMO3DaCAldo
Lexx Luthor Vs N Pose: KOTD https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pLaD31yY43s
T Rex Vs Danny Myers http://battlerap.com/news/2015/01/8834-t-rex-face-danny-myers-battle-olympus
Hollow Da Don Vs Charlie Clips https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jy8Sd5eH1no
Millions of Genetically Modified Mosquitos to be released into Florida to help fight new disease… Thoughts?? http://www.foxnews.com/science/2015/01/26/fda-could-set-millions-genetically-modified-mosquitos-loose-in-florida-keys/
Millions of genetically modified mosquitoes could be released in the Florida Keys if British researchers win approval to use the bugs against two extremely painful viral diseases.
Never before have insects with modified DNA come so close to being set loose in a residential U.S. neighborhood.
"This is essentially using a mosquito as a drug to cure disease," said Michael Doyle, executive director of the Florida Keys Mosquito Control District, which is waiting to hear if the Food and Drug Administration will allow the experiment.