SORT BY Relevancy
Our featured guest is David Welch, author of the book Stop the Insanity. We will be discussing his book and the issues and solutions that he raises.
Here is a synopsis of the book from Pam Funke's Book Reviews:
"A manifesto for those who are fed up with our dysfunctional government in Washington and who would like to do something about it. A plan for change and a description of twelve important issues along with ideas on how to improve our country. A must read for all independent thinking Americans who are concerned about our country and the direction it is headed. An equal opportunity criticism of both the Democratic Party and the Republican Party which have combined to create an unworkable government structure. Help save our country. Read the book and take action."
Have you read the book? What do you think? Call in to express your views:
310-807-5158 or 877-878-1431.
Join Host Live Chats
- WGAG Radio (17 chatters)
- Psychic Choice Radio (11 chatters)
- Psychics Gone Wild (10 chatters)
- Red Fox Blogger with Kel (10 chatters)
- DPRadio (9 chatters)
- MRTALK (9 chatters)
- acmedia (6 chatters)
- Conservative Junction Radio (6 chatters)
- Critical Mass Radio station (4 chatters)
- The Facebook Radio Show (3 chatters)
- Rainbow Psychics Radio (2 chatters)
- BITEradio me (2 chatters)
- Living Well Talk Radio (2 chatters)
- Money FlipP Mondayz (1 chatters)
- AdrianBernard (1 chatters)
- Purpose Talk Radio (1 chatters)