SORT BY Relevancy
This show will highlight my Subject Tracer Information Quality Resources available from the Virtual Private Library. In today's competitive and fast paced world, it has become a priority to know how to determine the quality and competence of the information that you are exposed to on and off the Internet. This show will be discussing such resources and tools to aid you in the requirement to keep you ahead of the curve!! We will also be reviewing the latest happenings from my blog during the last week. We will be also discussing my latest freely available Awareness Watch Newsletter V11N10 October 2013 featuring Green Resources and my freely available October 2013 Zillman Column.on Artificial Intelligence Resources.
Welcome to another information session..This past Saturday May 11th we had an awesome turn around on our Broadcast that we wanted to do another one...You will get another chance to hear what our program is all about, about how and why we got started and also we will hear from the Program Director and so much more..We will be also giving away a free gift ever 10mins during the Show so you want to make sure you log in and call in to get a chance to win a free gift....
To become a member of the network please contact us for details...at email@example.com or call us at 919.213.1341
Join your host Wes Blackman as he welcomes Lynne McChristian to the "High Noon in Lake Worth" studios. Ms. McChristian is part of the Insurance Information Institute. This will be good follow-up on the insurance industry in Florida after our two hurricane-related shows. We will also be discussing the impact of the newly revised flood maps.
Ms. McChristian is the Florida representative for the Insurance Information Institute (I.I.I), a nonprofit and non-lobbying organization based in New York and founded by the insurance industry in 1960 to provide insurance education. The Institute’s mission is to help consumers understand what insurance is and how it works and to be a resource for media as they report on the insurance industry. She is also the chairperson for the insurance committee of the National Hurricane Conference and serves on the advisory board for Florida State University’s Storm Risk Center. She also serves on the public affairs committee of the Property Insurance Fraud Task Force.
What do you really need in a shopping cart and email platform? There are a lot of great systems out there and choosing the best one for your business can be challenging. In this week's episode the guys discuss what they feel the most important criteria are for selecting the best fit for your information marketing business.
Today: Sports and Safety * The Coming Information Wars * LAX shooting
Conservative talk show with Republican rascal and raconteur, syndicated columnist Thomas Purcell. Uncensored, unfiltered opinions and phone calls from listeners. 60 minute open talk show simulcast on Youtube.
Live call in during show 855-345-3802
WARNING: CONTROVERSIAL POLITICS
The Homestead Honey Hour! on American Preppers Radio! Thursday: Individuals who dare to ‘tell it like it is’! *9:00pm/Est *8:00pm/Ct *7:00pm/Mt *6:00pm/Pt Live Listen and Chat go to: http://prepperbroadcasting.com/listen-chat/ This week on the Homestead Honey Hour, join Noreen and Katzcradul as they address an issue that is important and necessary. How to properly do independent research and how to decipher good from bad. How to use the intuition that we all have or that "gut feeling" to determine if the path you are on is a good one. Knowing how to conduct a proper internet search is really the place to start. It will help save you time and frustration. Online people can hide behind a screen name and an avatar. Some of them dole out information and present themselves as "experts” when in reality they are not as they seem. So join Noreen and Katzcradul on Thursday evening for what promises to be an interesting and informative Homestead Honey Hour! Katzcradul’s YouTube channel: http://www.youtube.com/user/katzcradul Noreen’s YouTube channel and website: http://www.youtube.com/user/atticus9799
This Friday, October 25, our Guest Host will be Cary R. Wiener of Pantaenius American Yacht Insurance. Cary will discuss: · Implication of secret implied warranties. You probably won’t find these in your policy, but you’re still bound to them! · Review of clauses found in most yacht insurance policies. What do these mean, and what property or liability risks do they cover? · How to negotiate with your insurance company for better terms. What are common “exclusions” most policies contain? How do policies differ regarding exclusions made? · Open forum. Ask Cary anything about marine insurance and marine law.
This show will discuss the relatively new CIP credential sponsored by AIIM, the global community of information professionals.
Our guest will be Steve Weissman, leader of the Holly Group and a respected innovator, consultant, and educator in the information management arena. Steve is a provider of consulting and training in such areas as ECM, BPM and CIP exam preparation, and the creator and producer of the introductory videos on the AIIM web site.
Developed in accordance with ISO Standard 17024, CIP candidates must demonstrate knowledge of six domain areas across the spectrum of content and information management. Questions to be discussed will be how the CIP compares with other IT and project management credentials, its value in helping professionals bridge IT and business needs, and specific test-taking strategies and materials.
Joining us for the interview will be Jesse Wilkins, Director for Research and Development of AIIM International. Gary Vaughan, a Senior IT and Knowledge Management Advisor with Glotech, Inc. at the State Department, will be the show host. Gary also provides independent SharePoint project management consulting in the Washington D.C. area.
LIVE Braodcast of the 1 Year Anniversary Show of More Information featuring a Kanye West listening party for Kanye's new album Yeezus.
in Self Help
There are two ways you can become strong, powerful, respected, impressive, and successful. First, position your information. Communication is most effective when it is purposefully positioned. Find out how to position your information by joining Judi Moreo, author of You Are More Than Enough, on "Choices with Judi Moreo."
Judi will also share with you the second way you can create the image you desire through communication. Many of us have fallen into some sloppy communication habits. Judi will discuss these habits and what you can do to break them as well as what you can do to create a more charismatic personality.
Power belongs to those who shed their insecurities and react to life in an active and positive manner. You can be one of these powerful communicators.
Join Host Live Chats
- Hagmann and Hagmann Report (497 chatters)
- AVoiceforMen (124 chatters)
- African History Ntwk (44 chatters)
- JohnMcTernan (24 chatters)
- Curious Times (23 chatters)
- The Audible (21 chatters)
- Love Productions (18 chatters)
- Olivia Wilder (17 chatters)
- Journey Into Light (17 chatters)
- Debate Talk 4 U (16 chatters)
- The Rad Reality Show (15 chatters)
- Minsotagirl (14 chatters)
- Lorries Talk News Radio (12 chatters)
- Psychics Gone Wild (12 chatters)
- THE WATCHMEN ON THE WALL (10 chatters)
- Healing Light Radio (10 chatters)
- Dead Air Paranormal Radio (10 chatters)
- Jay King Network (9 chatters)
- On Air with Douglas (8 chatters)
- New Colony Network (8 chatters)
- Common Sense Psychic (8 chatters)
- Winging It In Motown (7 chatters)
- WTP 4R People (7 chatters)
- Alan Roger Currie (6 chatters)
- CLNSRadio (5 chatters)
- The School of Shamanism (5 chatters)
- The View from Montana (5 chatters)
- Shifting Times Radio (5 chatters)
- RHeart (5 chatters)
- TP3 Radio (4 chatters)
- Nikkology (4 chatters)
- Growl Radio (4 chatters)
- Brain Injury Radio (4 chatters)
- Erotic Talk Radio (4 chatters)
- VOICE OF REASON at FMSM (4 chatters)
- Totally Driven Radio Network (3 chatters)
- Fightin Words Radio (3 chatters)
- Gamer Girls Radio (3 chatters)
- Caribbean Radio Show CrsRadio (3 chatters)
- Lance Scurv (3 chatters)
- TRUE RADIO ENT (3 chatters)
- Truth and Guidance (3 chatters)
- The Tarot Bitches (3 chatters)
- The Wheel Men (3 chatters)
- Rapid Radio Network (3 chatters)
- Revelation Radio Network (3 chatters)
- SportsTalkLine (2 chatters)
- The Power Play Network (2 chatters)
- TheLegacyOfANation (2 chatters)
- NDB Media (2 chatters)
- mashahba (2 chatters)
- Ninja Scroll (2 chatters)
- Pro MMA Now Radio (2 chatters)
- Building Universal Consciousness (2 chatters)
- ALI ONLNE RADIO (2 chatters)
- Bikers of America (2 chatters)
- David Fournier (2 chatters)
- Garrett Miller Radio (2 chatters)
- Drunken Radio (2 chatters)
- Dollhouse Radio by India Morel (2 chatters)
- HOV Radio (2 chatters)
- InThe Plug (2 chatters)
- Kawakab (2 chatters)
- LadiesTellAll (1 chatters)
- ISTA Network (1 chatters)
- HME Radio (1 chatters)
- drkate (1 chatters)
- God In The Midst (1 chatters)
- Doc Wythe (1 chatters)
- 1stfamradio (1 chatters)
- Body of Christ (1 chatters)
- CharHardin (1 chatters)
- Radio PI (1 chatters)
- poorbiker (1 chatters)
- Living Aligned Radio (1 chatters)
- thebuttterflyeffect (1 chatters)
- Seattle Sports Hub Radio (1 chatters)
- Voices United Radio Network (1 chatters)
- Wild World (1 chatters)
- D Hour Show (0 chatters)