SORT BY Relevancy
What is sacred information? Where does it come from? This podcast is a prequil of what is to come in the future of Sacred Information. Here is where we explain who we are and the journey we are about to embark on.
WednesdayShowers and thunderstorms likely, mainly after 2pm. Patchy fog before 10am. Otherwise, partly sunny, with a high near 90. Light west wind becoming southwest 5 to 10 mph in the afternoon. Chance of precipitation is 60%. New rainfall amounts between a tenth and quarter of an inch, except higher amounts possible in thunderstorms.
Wednesday NightShowers and thunderstorms likely, mainly before 7pm. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 69. West wind around 5 mph becoming calm in the evening. Chance of precipitation is 60%. New rainfall amounts between a tenth and quarter of an inch, except higher amounts possible in thunderstorms.
ThursdayShowers and thunderstorms likely, mainly after 11am. Partly sunny, with a high near 86. West wind 3 to 5 mph. Chance of precipitation is 60%. New rainfall amounts between a tenth and quarter of an inch, except higher amounts possible in thunderstorms.
Thursday NightA chance of showers. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 64. Northwest wind around 6 mph. Chance of precipitation is 30%. New rainfall amounts of less than a tenth of an inch possible.
Independence DayA slight chance of showers. Partly sunny, with a high near 80. Chance of precipitation is 20%.
Friday NightMostly clear, with a low around 53.
and other reports
Capt. Sterling Kennedy and Capt .Bill McKay will talk about doing repairs and maintenance of your trawler. If you are considering doing the Great Loop it is important for you to know how to repair your boat. There may not always be a mechanic close by!
Our Guest Hosts this week are Flint and Leslie Firestone. Leslie and Flint have been helping our Loopers ever since 2007. Members since 2003, the Firestone’s completed their Loop in 2011 and are now living Life After the Loop, wintering in Marathon, Florida. They will tell us all there is to see and do in the Florida Keys during winter.
Sucess begins in the WOMB... Every person should have the right to live sucessful lives. Education sometimes takes a back seat for families of Single Parent Households... Tonight were providing some FREE resources .
If you did not graduate from high school and/or would like to get your diploma heres an organization that will help with free resources, tests, and practice.
Here are some additional sites that we trust to help you. Although there are a lot of sites out there that claim they can help you get a GED Diploma,
they aren’t all trustworthy or honest. However, this list of legitimate websites and organizations wants to help you earn your GED Diploma just
as much as we do.
Dollar General Literacy Foundation — www.DGLiteracy.org
National Center for Family Literacy — www.famlit.org
ProLiteracy — www.proliteracy.org
National Literacy Directory — www.nationalliteracydirectory.org
GED Testing Services® — www.GEDtest.org
Here are some additional resources from the GED Testing Services®
Learn about the tests, how to prepare and test, and what their scores mean after testing: www.GEDtest.org/start
Find information on 3 ways to prepare: at home, in a class, or online: www.GEDtest.org/prep
Find more frequently asked questions about the GED Tests and the test-taking process: www.GEDtest.org/FAQ
Select your location and find the GED testing policies in your local area: www.GEDtest.org/policies
FOLLOW US ON TWITTER AND INSTAGRAM @IAMMZMUSE
Our guest this week is Capt. Chuck Baier. Chuck is a frequent contributor to the AGLCA Discussion Forum and a recognized expert on all things Cruising! Chuck and his wife Susan Landry have published several books detailing anchorages along the loop, and they’ve been members of our organization since 2011. They currently are cruising in Florida aboard their 34’ Marine Trader, Beach House. Today, Chuck will talk about various weather sites that can be used to monitor weather throughout the Loop.
Gold Looper Jim Favors will join us to talk about his favorite anchorgaes in the Florida Keys. Jim and his wife Lisa are the authors of two books related to cruising.
Join Host Live Chats
- Hagmann and Hagmann Report (206 chatters)
- Yada (45 chatters)
- Just Us Radio Network (28 chatters)
- wheresobamasbirthcertificateXcom (24 chatters)
- John Baptist (18 chatters)
- Ezekiel 339 (14 chatters)
- Men Lets Talk (12 chatters)
- RaptureCentric101 (11 chatters)
- Medium Renee Richards (11 chatters)
- Dr Pat Holliday (11 chatters)
- Native Trailblazers (9 chatters)
- Christian Farm and Homestead (7 chatters)
- Papa Lou (6 chatters)
- The Portal (6 chatters)
- Red Fox Radio (5 chatters)
- Deliverance Today Pastor John Kyle (5 chatters)
- Comfy Crystal and Medium Eshne (4 chatters)
- reactionariez (4 chatters)
- TheLegacyOfANation (4 chatters)
- Mystical Awakenings Radio (4 chatters)
- The Being Talk Radio Network (4 chatters)
- WinchesterBros (4 chatters)
- Universal School Of Thought (4 chatters)
- 2TheNcreaseofKnowledgeTruth (3 chatters)
- Bill Murray (2 chatters)
- Body of Christ (2 chatters)
- EYICHRIST (2 chatters)
- In Todays America (2 chatters)
- Straitway (2 chatters)
- thelordshour (1 chatters)
- The Captain0 (1 chatters)
- The Emily Pearls Show (1 chatters)
- The Essence of Success Network (1 chatters)
- The Patriot Media Network (1 chatters)
- When Christians Speak (1 chatters)
- YHWH The TRUE NAME (1 chatters)
- Jay King Network (1 chatters)
- In Defense of Freedom (1 chatters)
- EPiphany The 4REALRADIONETWORK (1 chatters)
- bridge to Humanity (1 chatters)
- Caribbean Radio Show CRS Radio (1 chatters)
- BITEradio me (1 chatters)
- AOW Productions (1 chatters)
- real talk for real people0 (1 chatters)
- Sport City Chefs (1 chatters)
- pgant (1 chatters)
- PJewels Voice (1 chatters)
- NDB Media (1 chatters)
- nXphase Records (1 chatters)
- Off the Rails Radio2 (1 chatters)
- mexit (0 chatters)