SORT BY Relevancy
Entrepreneurs and business professionals are constantly being told that they need to have a presence on social media, such as a Facebook Fan Page, but that doesn't automatically generate leads. This show discusses the differences between social media and social influence, and the benefits of being able to build true social influence.
Learn how to leverage a fun way to build social influence just like stock trading!
Host and Leader Development Specialist, Allison McClintick, talks about empathy-it's positive impact on leadership and influence and the unfortunate consequences of when empathy is taken too far.
Want to become a part of the conversation? Find us on twitter https://twitter.com/FlightLeadradio
or Facebook https://www.facebook.com/TheInfluenceProject
Host Allison McClintick chats with military spouse and professional, ethics guru, fierce woman and thought leader, Kristina Hammock about influence in the real world and what it takes to gain authenticity and positive power.
While it seems that blogs and twitter have taken over the thought leadership space - books still provide a "long-form" way to communicate more complicated and dense topics. Whether in dead tree format or via Kindle - books are a terrific source of inspiration and information.
For February, Influence Insiders are going to have a good ole fashioned book club - minus the cocktails and finger sandwiches.
Tune in to hear from our group on the books that influenced the way we influence. I'm sure with our group the selections will be diverse and interesting.
If you got a Kindle or a gift card for B&N for Christmas - this show will influence where you spend your money on books in 2010.
This month, Ankit Patel, Managing Partner of The Lean Way Consulting, joins the show to discuss how to tap into the natural information flows in your organization to influence change.
We all want to be demonstrate positive influence on our own lives and the lives of others-but demonstrating leadership (influence) is not always as easy as we think it should be.
This podcast will explain how to get your arms around leadership in 10 steps that you can start thinking about to get your influence where it needs to be NOW!
Join Sharon Johnson, Speaker, Coach, Founder and Host of the COMTIVATE show to discuss the importance of Influence. Based on demands, this moment in motivation is brought to you again.
06-27-2013 @ 6:30 pm. Est. Call 646-652-2034 to Listen: www.blogtalkradio.com/comtivate
How is your influence?
Are you positive, making a difference in the life of others of just plainly living?
Show sponsored by Linda Wilson of Perspectography
Visit Sharon Johnson at
Host and Leader Development Specialist, Allison McClintick, spends 15 minutes talking about the power of respect using the example of a photograph taken in China of 7 doctors bowing to a 10 year old child, who just donated his organs after succumbing to his brain cancer. Why does this "reach" us? What can we learn from it and how can it impact our leadership intention?
Influence>>the capacity to have an effect on the character, development, or behavior of someone or something, or the effect itself.
the capacity or power of persons or things to be a compelling force on or produce effects on the actions, behavior, opinions,etc., of others: He used family influence to get the contract
The Influence of a Leader! A Leaders influence does a great many things in any organization.
1. Solves Prolems
2. Maximizes Resources
3. Motivates People
A Influential Leader also knows he can do it alone, and he needs the help of others...
All this an more on The Influence of a Leader here on Marketing Madness
We’re back with another episode of the Influence Insider. Mark your calendars now. Next Wednesday, September 15, 2010 at noon EDT we will be interviewing Sean Geehan, President and founder of The Geehan Group.
We all hear that B2B is “similar” to B2C and we should consider similar tactics when selling and marketing to the B2B market. But Sean has a bit of a different spin on that “common knowledge.”
Your B2B customers are different and if you sell to businesses you have different issues as well.
You should listen to the show if…
Your top customers account for a large amount of your revenue
Your company’s margins are being threatened or eroding
You have lost or are at risk of losing top customers
You have had new products fall short of revenue, margin and/or market share goals
Relationships with real decision makers of your most important customers are questionable
You struggle to measure the ROI on marketing or R&D programs
Join Host Live Chats
- Hagmann and Hagmann Report (499 chatters)
- Mindzmatter (37 chatters)
- The Portal (22 chatters)
- thelordshour (19 chatters)
- A Just Cause Coast 2 Coast (14 chatters)
- RaptureCentric101 (13 chatters)
- Lets talkXXXGod is not Religious (11 chatters)
- Life Coach Radio Network (9 chatters)
- Hidden Wisdom Radio (9 chatters)
- WQ4D Radio (9 chatters)
- TruthRadioNetwork (8 chatters)
- Two Moms on a Borough (8 chatters)
- Omega Man (8 chatters)
- Phoenix3333 (8 chatters)
- Krista Dickan (7 chatters)
- Cynde Meyer (7 chatters)
- HOV Radio (7 chatters)
- ILLUMINATION (6 chatters)
- 63289 (6 chatters)
- The Wake Up Mission (6 chatters)
- SHRAonair (6 chatters)
- TimBinnall (5 chatters)
- Hickory Paranormal Radio (5 chatters)
- Pit Bulletin Legal News (5 chatters)
- Rabbi Aryel Nachman (5 chatters)
- Fins Radio (4 chatters)
- Bill Murray (4 chatters)
- cathies DistantEchos (4 chatters)
- The Psychic Surgeon (4 chatters)
- SAGE Radio (3 chatters)
- Trunews Radio (3 chatters)
- WARRIOR TALK RADIO (3 chatters)
- African History Ntwk (3 chatters)
- Indie Chick Radio (3 chatters)
- Random Brain Activity (3 chatters)
- Real Talk Radio17 (3 chatters)
- PRNRadioNetwork (3 chatters)
- HONEY DRIP RADIO (3 chatters)
- Jeff Coats X Pitboss Waterfowl (3 chatters)
- LiveParanormal History FM (3 chatters)
- Jay King Network (2 chatters)
- Marti Oakley (2 chatters)
- Promoting Positive Art Expressions (2 chatters)
- ParaAnne (2 chatters)
- Revelation Radio Network (2 chatters)
- Midwest LSA Expo 2014 (2 chatters)
- Patriot Family (2 chatters)
- Be The Light Now (2 chatters)
- Feuersteins Fire (2 chatters)
- FuRbAbY AnD FrIeNdS (2 chatters)
- BonaFide Talk (2 chatters)
- The Yehudah Project (2 chatters)
- TheLegacyOfANation (2 chatters)
- The Road Less Traveled (2 chatters)
- The Couch Potato (2 chatters)
- The Love Channel Show (2 chatters)
- Rick Moran (2 chatters)
- SpeakingXOut (2 chatters)
- Sport City Chefs (2 chatters)
- Texas Conflict Coach (2 chatters)
- The Captain0 (1 chatters)
- Stephanie Hill Williams (1 chatters)
- ROAD2STARDOM RADIO (1 chatters)
- Robert Cardoza Live (1 chatters)
- The Madden Voice (1 chatters)
- The Microsoft Princess Insider (1 chatters)
- The Random Frequency Network (1 chatters)
- Woman2WomanTalkingToMen (1 chatters)
- Two Sides Of The Story Productions (1 chatters)
- Broderic Adams (1 chatters)
- Cowboy Wisdom Radio (1 chatters)
- Crs Radio Caribbean Radio Show (1 chatters)
- DFW Power Brokers (1 chatters)
- DiandraSmithXHall (1 chatters)
- Angel Heart Radio (1 chatters)
- Aquatic Wetline (1 chatters)
- Bishop Maurice L Irvin (1 chatters)
- Body of Christ (1 chatters)
- A Christian Perspective (1 chatters)
- Abundant Living1 (1 chatters)
- George Ramirez (1 chatters)
- Gnosis Kardia (1 chatters)
- Divine Goddess Radio (1 chatters)
- DYNASTY NETWORK 1382 (1 chatters)
- ElijahFireRadio (1 chatters)
- EMONSTA (1 chatters)
- Jamie Roxx (1 chatters)
- RichKid Radio (1 chatters)
- PASOS (1 chatters)
- onlinewithandrea (1 chatters)
- Matt and Phil Show (1 chatters)
- May We Help You Radio Show (1 chatters)
- MBN (1 chatters)
- Men Lets Talk (1 chatters)
- Lady Faatimah (1 chatters)
- NewMusicInferno (1 chatters)
- LLBPRADIO (1 chatters)
- Marjorie Cole (1 chatters)
- Real Talk With Robert Simmons (0 chatters)
- Diane Grimble Ministries Friends (0 chatters)
- SIXEYES RADIO (0 chatters)