SORT BY Relevancy
Entrepreneurs and business professionals are constantly being told that they need to have a presence on social media, such as a Facebook Fan Page, but that doesn't automatically generate leads. This show discusses the differences between social media and social influence, and the benefits of being able to build true social influence.
in Self Help
Your world is a collection of influences which sway you in one direction or another. From your mother telling you to do your homework to a squirrel climbing a tree; influence is what helps us become the people we are and choose to be.
Join us as we travel through the tunnel of influence. We will not only explore the different types of influence there are, but also discuss the influences we are willing and not willing to accept.
Host Allison McClintick explores the idea of who we are and how judgement impacts all of how we try to assert ourselves-and offers 5 tips to begin dealing with how to be you in a world of judgement.
For more info on Allison check out
To become a part of the Influence Project community, find us at:
Learn how to leverage a fun way to build social influence just like stock trading!
While it seems that blogs and twitter have taken over the thought leadership space - books still provide a "long-form" way to communicate more complicated and dense topics. Whether in dead tree format or via Kindle - books are a terrific source of inspiration and information.
For February, Influence Insiders are going to have a good ole fashioned book club - minus the cocktails and finger sandwiches.
Tune in to hear from our group on the books that influenced the way we influence. I'm sure with our group the selections will be diverse and interesting.
If you got a Kindle or a gift card for B&N for Christmas - this show will influence where you spend your money on books in 2010.
In this episode, Debora McLaughlin, author of The Renegade Leader, joins the show to share her I.G.N.I.T.E. model for increasing your influence and impact at work.
Let's face it music in and of itself is a powerful influence in todays culture as well as the Church. Its just another way for Satan to get to us. And these influences can fit into the categories of pure or impure, for good or bad. There is an influence in the words of the music we listen to today, and we must be sober and vigilent as to what we allow in our minds. There is a number of secular songs, literature and balads that convey many negative and degrading meanings that are filled with sexual talk, degrading women/men, and encourages you to go with your feelings no matter what. The christian music industry also must be extremely careful as to the messages and beats it creates> Thankfully though we have God's holy word to help us know and discern what should go between our ears. Romans 12:2 says" Do not be conformed to this world, but be transformed by the renewal of your mind, that by testing you may discern what is the will of God, what is good and acceptable and perfect." It seems to imply that we must seek a transformation of mind and heart each day and rid ourselves of the temptation to "go with the flow" even with what we choose to listen or relax to. How can we have a stronger desire God and his word in this culture today? What can we do to be more proactive in understanding the influence of music so it does not pollute who we are in Christ? How can we speak in love to other believers about this subject?
in The Bible
As we continue our study on how the enemy tries to corrupt the spheres of influence, we take a look at his role in corrupting families.
Host and Leader Development Specialist, Allison McClintick, talks about empathy-it's positive impact on leadership and influence and the unfortunate consequences of when empathy is taken too far.
Want to become a part of the conversation? Find us on twitter https://twitter.com/FlightLeadradio
or Facebook https://www.facebook.com/TheInfluenceProject
Host Allison McClintick chats with military spouse and professional, ethics guru, fierce woman and thought leader, Kristina Hammock about influence in the real world and what it takes to gain authenticity and positive power.
Join Host Live Chats
- Hagmann and Hagmann Report (447 chatters)
- ANGRYFANS RADIO 1 (63 chatters)
- thisisit4321 (52 chatters)
- Talk Real Solutions (27 chatters)
- SoapTalk Lets Dish (18 chatters)
- Curious Times (16 chatters)
- T J Sotomayor (15 chatters)
- thelordshour (14 chatters)
- FUTURE OF MENTELLECT RADIO (14 chatters)
- WGAG Radio (13 chatters)
- Debate Talk 4 U (12 chatters)
- MIKE MILLZ RADIO (12 chatters)
- New Edge Radio (12 chatters)
- The NIGGA CHURCH (11 chatters)
- Minn4Freedom (9 chatters)
- Dr Pat Holliday (8 chatters)
- AltCon Radio (7 chatters)
- FWrestling and EFed Guerillas (7 chatters)
- Witch School (7 chatters)
- Universal Radio (6 chatters)
- Joeygiggles (6 chatters)
- American Chaos (6 chatters)
- FIREFOXNEWS ONLINE (6 chatters)
- Danny Mendez (5 chatters)
- Brain Injury Radio (4 chatters)
- SURN Host (4 chatters)
- NWO Truth Radio (4 chatters)
- Project Woodhaven (4 chatters)
- ShadySykes (4 chatters)
- TruthWorks Network (4 chatters)
- The Paranormal and The Sacred (3 chatters)
- Hooked On Hauntings Radio (3 chatters)
- I AM A SUPERWOMAN RADIO (3 chatters)
- Islamic House of Israel (2 chatters)
- Life Readings Talk Radio (2 chatters)
- Daytime After Dark (2 chatters)
- Fellowship of Deliverance (2 chatters)
- The Coffee Club (2 chatters)
- The Keno Trice Show (2 chatters)
- MKSPCG (2 chatters)
- Sports Talk with Benson (1 chatters)
- The Plus Effect of BPC (1 chatters)
- Caribbean Radio Show CRS Radio (1 chatters)
- Andrew Aloha (1 chatters)
- JackNewtown (1 chatters)
- Truedalyph radio (1 chatters)