SORT BY Relevancy
It is becoming increasingly clear that chronic inflammation is the root cause of many serious illnesses - including heart disease, many cancers, and Alzheimer's disease. On the show I will discuss Foods that Cause Inflammation and what supplement you can take to decrease the inflammation in your body.
Inflammation is a healing process!!
Be prepared to change your view of how your body works! You build a billion cells a day and your health is vitally dependant on how you handle this process.
You will learn that systemic inflammation will kill you and local inflammation will heal you!
Once you learn how your body works you will have new confidence in your natural ability to recover from disease and illness!
If you experience pain & inflammation, or know someone who does, There may be hope!
The good news is You can start to educate yourself on things you can do to Improve Your Health & Well Being.
There will be a short testimonial of a woman who relieved herself from pain & inflammation. You have the same options available also.
*Natural ways to relieve pain
*What to sources are & how to aquire them
*Inspiring Testimonial to take action
Inflammation is in the news nearly every week. How is inflammation triggered? Should you remove the trigger or dampen the response to the trigger? What happens if you can't find the trigger anymore?
In the world of medicine today we tend to be attracted to cause and effect. However, recent reports show that yoga influences inflammatory response during breast cancer treatment. Using the tit for tat mentality of today's medicine, we have to wonder if breast cancer is caused by not enough yoga. Ha!
Explore with Shirley Gutkowski the confusing bits and parts of information we have on inflammation and inflammatory consequences.
Host: Shirley Gutkowski
Producer: Shirley Gutkowski
www.xybody.com use the code M01107
https://www.sendoutcards.com/XLP_CF/ Send Out Cards
Do you want to find out how to extinguish the hidden fires behind arthritis, intestinal disorders, heart disease, obesity, mental decline, cancer and diabetes? This Wednesday at noon Pacfic/3pm Eastern while I chat with Julie Daniluk about her book Meals That Heal Inflammation as we cover what causes inflammation & pain. Julie believes there is no “one diet fits all” approach. While inflammation is a natural process that has ensured our survival through generations, the relentless assaults of today’s environment—stress, pollution, poor nutrition and sleep, to name just a few—may be triggering endless inflammatory responses that can harm your body,eventually leading to illness. Through proper nutrition you can greatly reduce the inflammation you experience on a daily basis.
Julie Daniluk hosts The Healthy Gourmet, a reality cooking show that highlights the ongoing battle of taste versus nutrition with unique groups. As a nutritional expert, Julie has appeared in over 300 TV and radio segments including City TV’s Perfect Fit, The Gill Deacon Show on the CBC, CTV’s Balance and Three Takes on Slice Network. She is most recognized by television viewers from her “busted” segments in The Right Fit (W Network), acting as a nutrition encyclopedia by examining what foods people need to purchase and grading healthy choices on restaurant menus. After graduating from the Canadian School of Natural Nutrition, Julie became Co-Operative owner of one of Canada’s largest health food stores, The Big Carrot Natural Food Market. As the W Network’s official online nutritionist and one of the nutritionists for The Big Carrot, she continues to answer diet and nutrition questions from viewers across Canada.
Dr. Kevin Passero and his special guest Buddy Ojeda, CN, will be discussing nutritional support for managing inflammation.
Buddy Ojeda is a Certified Nutritionist, health educator and MegaFood’s Eastern Regional Educator. Buddy has worked in the dietary supplement industry since 1996. He has a broad understanding of natural health topics and is often called upon to discuss issues related to immune health, joint disorders, essential fatty acids, Traditional Chinese Medicine, cardiovascular health and energy management. He also has expertise in sleep disorders, stress reduction, digestive health concerns and energy medicine, as well as diet, lifestyle and the correct use of nutritional supplements.
Dana Laake and her special guest
Dr. Shanti Albani will be discussing new strategies for inflammation, energy and migraines.
Dr. Shanti Albani, a doctor of naturopathic medicine, has certifications in herbal medicine and bioidentical hormone replacement. She had a primary care practice for many years in Mexico in the small town of San Miguel de Allende. She also owned a health food store where she held trainings on health and nutrition for the general public. While living in Mexico, Dr. Albani worked for a country-wide bioidentical hormone replacement company and trained physicians in the use of bioidentical hormones. She currently lives in Florida and works for Life Extension as a clinical trainer.
On this episode of "Doc Talk", I'll be sharing with you what inflammation is, how it creates diseases in the body, such as heart disease, arthritis and diabetes. I'll also be discussing a variety of foods that will help prevent and fight inflammation in the body, as well as herbs and supplements that provide relief.
Stepping Into My Power Blog Talk Radio is excited to share wonderful people and programs that are dedicated to enhancinig the health and wellness of the community! From Youth to Elders, our mission is to inform and inspire each of you to Step Into Your Power with Health and Wellness! Tonight's topic is Pain and Inflammation and natural pain relief. Did you know that 50% of the world's population suffers with some type of pain. Learn the facts and get details about a global movement that is making a difference!
In 2004, TIME magazine called chronic inflammation "The Secret Killer". We now know, inflammation is linked to health problems such as high blood pressure, joint pain, allergies, cancer and heart attacks. Today research is indicating that obesity may be added to the list of health problems connected to inflammation. Join Shirley Gutkowski to find out how obesity, specifically adipose tissue, connects with inflammation.
Or leave your questions at https://www.facebook.com/AmericasDentalHygienist we'll be sure to get them answered.
Inflammation Resources: American Academy for Oral Systemic Health
Join Host Live Chats
- Hagmann and Hagmann Report (500 chatters)
- Phoenix3333 (181 chatters)
- wheresobamasbirthcertificateXcom (137 chatters)
- John Baptist (82 chatters)
- thisisit4321 (67 chatters)
- High Frequency Radio Network (20 chatters)
- AlimBey (19 chatters)
- CRYPTOLOGIC (18 chatters)
- Star Nations Radio Network (18 chatters)
- thelordshour (15 chatters)
- Dr Pat Holliday (11 chatters)
- African History Ntwk (11 chatters)
- PonytailPatriot (11 chatters)
- TheInfiniteSupernaturalNetwork (10 chatters)
- The J Ril Show (10 chatters)
- ILLUMINATION (9 chatters)
- Aquaman (8 chatters)
- Allfaaraa Live (8 chatters)
- Bill Murray (8 chatters)
- The Sensuous Mystic Sex Spirit (8 chatters)
- Michael A McFadden (7 chatters)
- MMA Jam Live (7 chatters)
- My Old Catholic Radio (6 chatters)
- New Spirit Radio Show (6 chatters)
- Root Cause Radio (6 chatters)
- Body of Christ (6 chatters)
- thedean (6 chatters)
- sun752 (5 chatters)
- Sipping On Ink (5 chatters)
- canadianglen (5 chatters)
- BacktoBasicsRadio (5 chatters)
- 63489 (5 chatters)
- HHIII and LeeCrowe (5 chatters)
- Dead Air Paranormal Radio (4 chatters)
- Grizzly Bear Blues Live (4 chatters)
- Radio by Renford (4 chatters)
- Prayer Warriors 365 (4 chatters)
- Tarvino (4 chatters)
- The Boneyard0 (4 chatters)
- TheLegacyOfANation (4 chatters)
- WGAG Radio (4 chatters)
- The Steven James Experience (3 chatters)
- WWCRHost (3 chatters)
- Sport City Chefs (3 chatters)
- IB Wise Raising The Roof Radio (3 chatters)
- MissingYouFoundation (3 chatters)
- Prophecy at the Midnight Hour (3 chatters)
- RichKid Radio (3 chatters)
- Living Well Talk Radio (3 chatters)
- JackNewtown (3 chatters)
- Larcher and Lorensen (3 chatters)
- LET IT BE KNOWN (3 chatters)
- Brain Injury Radio (3 chatters)
- Candelos Corner Radio (2 chatters)
- AmericanMuslim360 (2 chatters)
- Finding Relisha Rudd Show (2 chatters)
- Conservative Nation Radio (2 chatters)
- David and Wes (2 chatters)
- DDP Radio (2 chatters)
- KDCL Media (2 chatters)
- Mindzmatter (2 chatters)
- Robert Cardoza Live (2 chatters)
- Seekers Intercessors Chamber (2 chatters)
- Psychics Gone Wild (2 chatters)
- Pagans Tonight Radio (2 chatters)
- Pro Wrestling Report (2 chatters)
- Revelation Radio Network (2 chatters)
- SISTERS IN HARMONY (2 chatters)
- The Captain0 (2 chatters)
- The ANSWERS Show (2 chatters)
- Trunews Radio (2 chatters)
- TunesLoveChat (2 chatters)
- ViktorAurelius (2 chatters)
- Welcome to Proper Manors USA (2 chatters)
- USA Emergency Broadcasting Network (1 chatters)
- Your Psychic Connection (1 chatters)
- WHTP Radio Network (1 chatters)
- Thoughts of a Brother (1 chatters)
- TJMorrisETRadio (1 chatters)
- The Football Gurus (1 chatters)
- The Serious Bible Study (1 chatters)
- The Star Chamber (1 chatters)
- Station IWDM (1 chatters)
- Stickman RADIO (1 chatters)
- Prepping For The New World Order (1 chatters)
- Rapture Ready Radio (1 chatters)
- Minn4Freedom (1 chatters)
- LL Sports 2 with TJ and TIFF (1 chatters)
- Marti Oakley (1 chatters)
- NewMusicInferno (1 chatters)
- Littany (1 chatters)
- Jay King Network (1 chatters)
- INFINITY888 RADIO (1 chatters)
- Innovative Black Men (1 chatters)
- E3 Radio (1 chatters)
- ExpandingU RADIO (1 chatters)
- fairtax4ca (1 chatters)
- George Ramirez (1 chatters)
- HME Radio (1 chatters)
- Andrea Shea King (1 chatters)
- Barbershop Sports (1 chatters)
- AirAmarteifioRadio (1 chatters)
- Change Your Life2 (1 chatters)
- Chaos Network (1 chatters)
- Clive Hudson Master Blaster (1 chatters)
- Brooklyn GOP Radio (1 chatters)
- Talk2Q (0 chatters)
- The Tatum Talks (0 chatters)