SORT BY Relevancy
Dr. Kevin Passero and his special guest Buddy Ojeda, CN, will be discussing nutritional support for managing inflammation.
Buddy Ojeda is a Certified Nutritionist, health educator and MegaFood’s Eastern Regional Educator. Buddy has worked in the dietary supplement industry since 1996. He has a broad understanding of natural health topics and is often called upon to discuss issues related to immune health, joint disorders, essential fatty acids, Traditional Chinese Medicine, cardiovascular health and energy management. He also has expertise in sleep disorders, stress reduction, digestive health concerns and energy medicine, as well as diet, lifestyle and the correct use of nutritional supplements.
Join Cassie, aka 'Dietitian Cassie' as we discuss inflammation, blood sugar, heart disease, low carb and more! Cassie is a contributing expert in Jimmy Moore's new book Cholesterol Clarity, a book that every person who cares about their health should own! This is part 2.
Dietitian Cassie is a Registered, Licensed Dietitian and health coach, who is passionate about helping people establish a balanced lifestyle through real, whole food and exercise. She focuses on debunking rumors, myths, and fads and teaches how to eat healthy by breaking down research-based material into practical forms that can be implemented by anyone. Cassie believes in using real food for optimal health and performance. Find her at www.DietitianCassie.com.
Oxidation and Inflammation the key to disease and Health.
Learn how to use the bodies natural processes to regenerate joints and reverse disease. The key to a healthy life is knowing what free radicals are and how to eliminate them. You will learn how important antioxidents are.
What would your life be like if you could prevent or minimize inflammation and chronic pain? Even if you don't live with pain today, the choices you make can keep you full of energy and thriving! Learn 5 simple, natural, and holistic habits that will bring you benefits right away and long into the future. Barbara Searles, Holistic Pain Relief Coach, founded ConfidentWellness.com in response to her own life experience with chronic pain and entrepreneurship. She is both a Board Certified and Licensed Massage Therapist and a Board Certified Holistic Health Coach. Barbara’s personal and business mission is helping entrepreneurs living with chronic pain through her Unlock the Puzzle of Pain(TM) process. This system of realistic changes offers entrepreneurs a series of holistic, nutrition-based choices that add up to big gains!
Inflammation is one of the root causes of all chronic illness. What is it? What causes it? And why is it so important to address inflammation of the gut?
ORDER ANTI-INFLAMMATORY SUPPLEMENTS SUCH AS BOSWELIA, GINGER TURMERIC AND GLUCOSAMINE-CHONDROITIN NOW AT: www.mynsp.com/ commitbefit Like many, you are probably suffering from chronic inflammation and are totally oblivious to it. Now you don't have to suffer in the dark anymore. What exactly is inflammation? Pain and inflammation is your body's way to protect inself from injury. When inflammation rema
Caroline’s guest today is Larry Frieders registered pharmacist from The Compounder, a compounding pharmacy in Aurora Illinois. Larry will discuss why you need to pay attention to the topic of inflammation, how you can get it under control, and why the big drug companies want to keep you in the dark and in pain! Don’t miss this compelling interview and a wealth of great information that will help you and your family. Call in with a question or for a “spot reading” with C
SHOW DESCRIPTION: Do you want to find out how to extinguish the hidden fires behind arthritis, intestinal disorders, heart disease, obesity, mental decline, cancer and diabetes? Then tune in while I chat with Julie Daniluk about her book Meals That Heal Inflammation as we cover what causes inflammation in the first place and why we experience pain. Julie will explain why she believes there is no “one diet fits all” approach. While inflammation is a natural process that has ensured
Shirley Gutkowski talks to Dr. Michael Gelb about how sleep apnea increases inflammation. As we know, inflammation contributes or causes vascular and arterial plaque formation causing widespread issues from neuropathy to stroke. And that short list leaves off issues too numerous to list.; plus the list grows nearly every day.
Dr. Michael Gelb is an innovator in airway, breathing, sleep, and painful TMJ disorders pioneering Airway Centric.™ Dr. Gelb has studied early intervention for sleep disordered breathing (SDB) specializing in how it relates to fatigue, focus, pain, and the effects all of these can have on family health. Dr. Gelb received his D.D.S. degree from Columbia University School of Dental and Oral Surgery and his M.S. degree from SUNY at Buffalo School of Dental Medicine. He is the former Director of the TMJ and Orofacial Pain Program at the NYU College of Dentistry and is currently Clinical Professor in the Department of Oral Medicine and Pathology at the NYU College of Dentistry. He has pioneered a new paradigm in preventive public healthcare named Airway Centric™. He was awarded Diplomate of the American Board of Orofacial Pain in 1995.
Lori L. Shemek, PhD, named one of the Top 16 Health & Fitness Experts by the Huffington Post, Top 10 Health Experts on Twitter (@LoriShemek) by Health & Technology Magazine, as seen on CNN, FOX, Ladies Home Journal, Health Expert for the #1 ABC show 'Good Morning Texas,' #1 best-selling author of "'Fire-Up Your Fat Burn,!' Vice President of Family Outreach (a non-profit organization for the prevention of child abuse and neglect), Founder & President of DLS HealthWorks, LLC.
Lori’s unique combination of experience in both Counseling Psychology & Nutritional Consultation, helps Lori get client results in physical, mental and nutritional makeup to change their lives for the better &manifest their dreams into reality.
Find Deb on: Twitter @GreenSkyDeb & Website
Our guests will be Sharon Olsen and Hanne Hojsted. Hanne is a Naturopathic Doctor and Iridologist. Some of the questions I will be posing are:
1. What exactly is Inflammation in the body? 2. What are some other factors you believe play a role in Alzheimer's? 3. How important is the diet in controlling inflammation? 4. Can blood sugar play a role in Alzheimer’s? 5. What supplements can I take to help prevent?
Sharon can be reached via her website
Hanne can be reached via her website
Join Host Live Chats
- Phoenix3333 (108 chatters)
- Pastor Paul Begley (77 chatters)
- John Baptist (49 chatters)
- Websleuths (41 chatters)
- Cameron Bayliss Medium InSight (27 chatters)
- Well Armed Radio (19 chatters)
- Wicked Edge (19 chatters)
- AnaMRueda (15 chatters)
- Cross Encounters (13 chatters)
- Chattahoochee Bigfoot (11 chatters)
- thelordshour (11 chatters)
- Underground Professor Radio (10 chatters)
- Straitway (10 chatters)
- Journey Into Light (9 chatters)
- Gecko Nation Radio (8 chatters)
- CSWF RADIO STAFF (8 chatters)
- The Psychic Viewpoint (8 chatters)
- reVerse (8 chatters)
- Arm Wrestling Nation Radio (7 chatters)
- 5D Media Network (6 chatters)
- Psychic Melinda (6 chatters)
- NDB Media (6 chatters)
- Platinum Queens West (5 chatters)
- Main Street Universe (5 chatters)
- Bigfoot Hotspot (5 chatters)
- Donny C (5 chatters)
- Wolf and the bear Network (5 chatters)
- EMS Office Hours (4 chatters)
- Fins Radio (4 chatters)
- Dead Air Paranormal Radio (4 chatters)
- Ask The Cat Doctor Talk Radio (4 chatters)
- OPWR (4 chatters)
- Ohio Exopolitics (4 chatters)
- The Wacko Network (4 chatters)
- Starborn Support Radio (4 chatters)
- The Dereck and Kay Show (3 chatters)
- The NIGGA CHURCH (3 chatters)
- Nikki Rich (3 chatters)
- Pagan Musings Podcast Channel (3 chatters)
- Marti Oakley (3 chatters)
- Michael Buffalo (3 chatters)
- AngelsandWarriors (3 chatters)
- BRUE (3 chatters)
- Jay King Network (3 chatters)
- USA live (3 chatters)
- Visual Thoughts Network (3 chatters)
- XWINGER RADIO (2 chatters)
- Yahshuah (2 chatters)
- Kawakab (2 chatters)
- CTR1 (2 chatters)
- D Hour Show (2 chatters)
- Bill Murray (2 chatters)
- Life Conversations (2 chatters)
- Metaphysics and Awareness (2 chatters)
- Josh and Paul (2 chatters)
- Pop Fan Girls (2 chatters)
- The Crow and Moore Show (2 chatters)
- SnotleyFunTyme Radio (2 chatters)
- Sandra Booker (2 chatters)
- Seed Dropper Home School Network (2 chatters)
- SISFI Human Wellness Radio (1 chatters)
- Spiritual Awakening (1 chatters)
- Takeli (1 chatters)
- Paranormal Mayhem Zone (1 chatters)
- On The Move with Mack Worley (1 chatters)
- Maria Elitas Blog MIRACLE Radio (1 chatters)
- Angel Heart Radio (1 chatters)
- Dariaanne (1 chatters)
- Caribbean Radio Show CrsRadio (1 chatters)
- KDCL Media (1 chatters)
- Lady X (1 chatters)
- HOV Radio (1 chatters)
- Fli Music Radio (1 chatters)
- Endless Encouragement (1 chatters)
- Dynamic Daphne (1 chatters)
- Edge Talk Radio (1 chatters)
- We Built That Network (1 chatters)
- dtm radio (0 chatters)