SORT BY Relevancy
This week we're talking infidelity. Has someone being unfaithful contributed to your life path? If you are married how often do you think about going out and finding a strange piece of ass to take home for the night?
We'll discuss infidelity and then let J.R. brag about the best gambling weekend in history! Wednesday night 10 p.m. Eastern 7 p.m. Pacific!
Tune in as we talk about infidelity and how to find out if your significant other is cheating on you! We've got 9 surprising facts about infidelity that you may not know! Why do people in happy marriages seem to cheat? What drives men and women to take steps outside of their marriages?
Have you heard of Cheaterville.com? The site that outs cheaters from multiple countries around the world!
We've got all that, plus Headlines, Crazy Train, Douche of the Day, and much, much more!
What is conversation about relationships without the mention of infidelity. Whether it be about contemplating it, done it or being in an relationship where it has happened to you. Infidelty, adultery, cheating, etc., whatever you choose to call it almost seems to be expected or the norm in relationships. The biggest fear with commitment and being in relationships is the thought that you are more open or vulnerable to be cheated on. I believe most men and women think or have thought this. When it comes to marriage ones vows should be kept sacred and held on a pedestal. You and I both know that for many reasonsn people don't always fulfill those vows and often times fall short. This is exactly what happened with a friend of mine. Married to his bestfriend, his lover, his confidant but unfortunately he committed adultery. Everyone on the outside looking in would of course question his reasons as to why, was it worth it, couldn't you fight to resist temptation and the list goes on and goes. Everyone's reasons are different and this is one man's story. Don't be late for this conversation! Show starts at 7pm EST. Call in 347-866-8637. Alll questions and comments will be taken.
Today is the final episode of the 3 Part Series on INFIDELITY and we will focus on How to protect or NOT fall into having extra-marital affairs.
The aftermath suggested way forward - what to do for a MAN (The Perpetrator or the Victim ?)
The aftermath suggested way forward - what to do for a WOMAN (The Perpetrator or the Victim ?)
These and much more will be discussed tonight and you are welcome to join us live on air. Remeber the show is designed with YOU in mind. Thanks
Cheating is one of the major causes of relationship break-up. It has caused so many victims and cheaters so much pain and regrets. This episode will provide resources and tools to alleviate the pain anyone who is going through this expected or unexpected ordeal. In addition, we can explain reasons why people cheat and some of the signs and what you can do to prevent being cheated on. If you are also a cheat, there are things you can do to stop. My guest is Dean Severson, CEO and creator of http://cheatingsupport.com 5pm-5:30pm EST.
- The effects of infidelity on the Offender and the betrayed Spouse (Minor vs Major effects)
- What they felt after the fact
- How would you react to a one-time cheat compared to a full blown affair
- How about when children are involved? - Children from the affair or/and Children from the main relationship
FEELING! FEELINGS!! FEELINGS!!!
Da-Nay specializes in infidelity prevention and recovery coaching along with personal empowerment (www.danaymacklin.com); having personally lived the “Infidelity Nightmare” she not only “survived” but “thrived” and THRIVED
TOGETHER with her husband and they now have a rock solid LOVE AFTER ADULTERY marriage. She coaches couples all around the world to do the same. She provides specialized coaching along with seminars to move people from Broken to Breakthroughs!Call in
BEGINNING AT 8 P.M. CST. - JOIN ME AS I WELCOME STUDENT MIN. STANLEY MUHAMMAD AND HIS QUEEN SIS. RUTH MUHAMMAD AND CO- HOST BRO. KHADIM AMIR MUHAMMAD. WE WILL DISCUSS THE ROOT CAUSES OF INFIDELITY.HOW TO GAUGE WHETHER OR NOT YOUR BEHAVIOR IS LEADING YOUR SPOUSE TO CHEAT AND HOW TO RECOGNIZE THE SIGNS OF INFIDELITY. CALL IN TO SHARE YOUR VIEWS , MAKE A COMMENT OR ASK A QUESTION 646-716-5971.
Join Host Live Chats
- Hagmann and Hagmann Report (500 chatters)
- Phoenix3333 (108 chatters)
- thisisit4321 (65 chatters)
- John Baptist (63 chatters)
- Channel Panel (59 chatters)
- High Frequency Radio Network (20 chatters)
- CRYPTOLOGIC (18 chatters)
- Star Nations Radio Network (17 chatters)
- thelordshour (16 chatters)
- GalacticU Radio (11 chatters)
- Psychics Gone Wild (11 chatters)
- Pundit Press (9 chatters)
- Rabbi Aryel Nachman (8 chatters)
- Lets talkXXXGod is not Religious (8 chatters)
- Wake Up To The Truth (8 chatters)
- AlimBey (7 chatters)
- Brain Injury Radio (6 chatters)
- C Robert JonesPhD (5 chatters)
- 63489 (5 chatters)
- Exit Babylon (4 chatters)
- Ohio Exopolitics (4 chatters)
- WE RESISTERS RADIO (4 chatters)
- The Sensuous Mystic Sex Spirit (4 chatters)
- Seed Dropper Nation (4 chatters)
- Sport City Chefs (3 chatters)
- New Beginnings Radio (3 chatters)
- Bill Murray (3 chatters)
- 2TheNcreaseofKnowledgeTruth (3 chatters)
- DC Poetry Project Call In Show (2 chatters)
- No Turning Back (2 chatters)
- May We Help You Radio Show (2 chatters)
- Sister thunder Radio (2 chatters)
- Prophecy at the Midnight Hour (2 chatters)
- Revelation Outdoors Radio (2 chatters)
- Tippy Talk (2 chatters)
- Two Sides Of The Story Productions (2 chatters)
- sun752 (2 chatters)
- Tarvino (2 chatters)
- Whispers from Heaven (2 chatters)
- The Captain0 (1 chatters)
- The Hilltop Radio Show (1 chatters)
- The J Ril Show (1 chatters)
- RichKid Radio (1 chatters)
- Side Kick Pro (1 chatters)
- Natures Talk Show (1 chatters)
- Levitating Mindsets Network (1 chatters)
- LLBPRADIO (1 chatters)
- Loud And Clear1 (1 chatters)
- Radio by Renford (1 chatters)
- Really Doe Radio (1 chatters)
- FSF Radio (1 chatters)
- CyndieLepori (1 chatters)
- ConservativeNews (1 chatters)
- AmericanPatriotRadio (1 chatters)
- Barry Secrest (1 chatters)
- BBQSuperStars (1 chatters)