SORT BY Relevancy
The joy of being a parent is one of the greatest things one can experience in life. But for millions of couples, parenthood is just a dream because of infertility issues. Coping with these issues can be a daily struggle that sometimes leads to sadness, tension, frustration and depression.
You don't have to struggle alone. If you are suffering with shame, guilt, depression, or anger because of an inability to get pregnant, we want you to call in today and chat with us.
Our guest, Rachel Eddins, M.Ed., LPC-S, CGP, is here to share the resources and options that are available to help ease the emotional burden for couples who are trying to cope with infertility. Call in, 646-716-6910 or join us in our LIVE chatroom during the show.
It's estimated that 5 million Americans age 65 and older may have Alzheimer's disease. And with an aging population on the rise, that number is expected to increase dramatically in the coming years. On this week's program, Dr. Ronald Petersen, director of the Mayo Clinic Alzheimer's Disease Research Center, has the latest on advances in treatment and […]
Having trouble paying for your fertility treatment? Are you considering borrowing money to pay for treatment? Host Dawn Davenport will be talking with representatives of the leading lending entities that lend specifically for paying for infertility treatment. You must listen to this show if you are considering taking out a loan for fertility treatment.
Miss the show? Here is the podcast: Mayo Clinic Radio 02-28-15 PODCAST 40min mp3 Mucus. It isn’t pretty, but it’s a frontline weapon in the fight against the common cold and sinusitis. On this week’s Mayo Clinic Radio, ENT specialist Dr. Erin O’Brien explains why. Also on the program, Mayo Clinic cardiologist Dr. Rekha Mankad answers listener questions about […]
Stay active to keep fit. That can be difficult for people with spinal stenosis, a condition that causes serious back pain. On the next Mayo Clinic Radio, orthopedic surgeon Dr. Paul Huddleston explains how spinal stenosis is treated. Also on the program, Dr. Stephen Ekker discusses how the tiny zebrafish is helping to uncover treatments for everything from nicotine dependence […]
Miss the show? Here's the podcast: Mayo Clinic Radio 02-14-15 podcast Can erectile dysfunction (ED) predict heart disease? Find out on this week’s Mayo Clinic Radio. Cardiologist Dr. Stephen Kopecky explains the connection between ED and possible heart problems. Also on Mayo Clinic Radio, it’s National Children’s Dental Health Month, and Dr. Thomas Salinas discusses children’s oral health. Myth […]
Listen to the hosts of Da Clinic Radio Show as they talk about everything surrounding Valentine's Day. What type of gifts do you give and each stage of your relationship, etc.
Also, we'll be discussing the most common dating, marriage and relationship issues that couples and daters have. Not to mention, we will try to break down the dating experience in 2015. All that and more on this episode of Da Clinic Radio Show!!
Join our Adult Facebook group: http://www.facebook.com/groups/daclinicradio
Send show topics & comment to firstname.lastname@example.org
Colon cancer remains the second-leading cause of cancer death among both men and women in the U.S. On this week's program, we hear about #strongarmselfie, the Twitter campaign to raise awareness and funds for a cure. Gastroenterologist Dr. Paul Limburg explains why the best test for colon cancer is the one you get. Also on the […]
Is it possible to be happy when you are suffering from infertility and going through fertility treatment? Host Dawn Davenport interviews Dr. Ali Domar, international leader in the field of mind/body medicine and women’s health, founder of The Domar Center for Mind/Body Health, and author of numerous books including Conquering Infertility and Being Happy Without Being Perfect.
Highlights of the show can be found here:
More Creating a Family resources on infertility can be found here.
Are grants available to help pay for fertility treatment? How do you apply and what are the granting organizations looking for. Host Dawn Davenport will interview Lisa Duran, Director of Pay it Forward Fertility Foundation, a non profit organization that assists couples in paying for fertility treatments not covered by health insurance; and Dr. Camille Hammond, Director of the Tinina Q. Cade Foundation, which provides grants to assist needy infertile families.
Blog summary of the show and highlights can be found here:
Blog summary of the show
More Creating a Family resources on affording IVF can be found here.
in Real Estate
Today on "It's My House" we shall discuss the connection between "Social Capital" and basic legal concepts. Social Capital is very valuable............however years of relationships or even new ones can go up in smoke over night if simple mistakes or misunderstandings could have been avoided or cleared up quickly have both or all parties in a social or business setting had been "law literate".
We shall be discussing the topics of "torts" and "alternative dispute resolutions" that people should know to MAINTAIN their social relationships for "relationships are more important than money".
Radio Clinic Garage Theatre: Tonight's shtick: Continuing a review of the 1964 Black-and-White movie," The Train," starring Burt Lancaster. Did George Clooney ripe off the '64 version in the 2014 movie "Monuments Men"? In consideration of the current situation of the ISIS people destroying history in Syria and Iraq, a review of these two movies seems timely. Both movies involve the theft and destruction of art by the Nazis during World War II.
May start a review of the 1963 movie, "The Great Escape."
Join Host Live Chats
- Hagmann and Hagmann Report (500 chatters)
- Straitway (29 chatters)
- The Portal (24 chatters)
- thelordshour (15 chatters)
- The Oracle Speaks (11 chatters)
- FionaBenjamin (10 chatters)
- in5d (9 chatters)
- Sweet Psychic (9 chatters)
- SpeakEasy Cafe (9 chatters)
- Psychics Gone Wild (9 chatters)
- Radio Jihad Network (8 chatters)
- A Just Cause Coast 2 Coast (7 chatters)
- PlanetGreenTrees (5 chatters)
- RaptureCentric101 (5 chatters)
- Rod Eccles (5 chatters)
- Papa CE (4 chatters)
- Frat House Sports (4 chatters)
- GRANNY GANJA (4 chatters)
- Greg Kellogg (4 chatters)
- I AM A SUPERWOMAN RADIO (4 chatters)
- Cage Side Submissions (4 chatters)
- Bill Murray (3 chatters)
- A Life of Thoughts (3 chatters)
- ARAIG (3 chatters)
- CrystalClearSpeaks (3 chatters)
- KayakFishingRadio (3 chatters)
- My Old Catholic Radio (2 chatters)
- Contending 4 Truth Radio (2 chatters)
- Grizzly Bear Blues Live (2 chatters)
- Everything Kathy B (2 chatters)
- Debate Talk 4 U (2 chatters)
- Diary of A Psalmist (2 chatters)
- American White History Month (2 chatters)
- SiS NSpirit (2 chatters)
- SISTERS IN HARMONY (2 chatters)
- Station IWDM (2 chatters)
- The Janet Love Show (2 chatters)
- The Captain0 (2 chatters)
- WithInsightsRadio (2 chatters)
- Twin Radio (2 chatters)
- Whi Radio (1 chatters)
- The Voice of Leadership (1 chatters)
- TheGingerLondonShow (1 chatters)
- Woman2WomanTalkingToMen (1 chatters)
- The Couch Potato (1 chatters)
- Sport City Chefs (1 chatters)
- Side Kick Pro (1 chatters)
- real talk for real people0 (1 chatters)
- Bamabird29 (1 chatters)
- Buffed Up Radio (1 chatters)
- CommunityRadio (1 chatters)
- Conservative Report (1 chatters)
- Dominick Calvitto (1 chatters)
- Essence Of My Love (1 chatters)
- FanSportsandPolitics (1 chatters)
- CustersLuckRadioShow (1 chatters)
- HONEY DRIP RADIO (1 chatters)
- Personality Speaking (1 chatters)
- Loren and Arjeana Due (1 chatters)
- Jess Inspirational 808 (1 chatters)