SORT BY Relevancy
Taboo Talk, a Christian talk show featuring Lady Charmaine Day (Pastor, Publisher, Author and Radio Host www.ladycharmaineday.com). Taboo Talk helps individuals transform their mind, body, and spirit utilizing the principles of Jesus Christ! On this episode, Lady Charmaine discusses how you can obtain peace of mind in the midst of these turbulent times. This is a show you don't want to miss!
Taboo Talk, a Christian talk show featuring Lady Charmaine Day (Pastor, Publisher, Author and Radio Host www.ladycharmaineday.com). Taboo Talk helps individuals transform their mind, body, and spirit utilizing the principles of Jesus Christ! In this episode Lady Charmaine Day covers the importance of loving and taking care of yourself. This is an episode you don't want to miss!
Meet author Annie Brown. Annie has been on the Author Chat Show several times to promote her books, and this time is no different. We'll be chatting with Annie about her new book, My Little People: A Social Workers Journey
About the book:
Annie Clara Brown is passionate about her work in hospice. It is gratifying to have embraced the social work profession in this manner! She cares deeply for her patients and caregivers, she has developed a healthy sense of humor working in an area that can be demanding both physically and emotionally. Annie's strengths lie in the personal stories and her personal feelings, reactions, and experiences.
About the author:
Annie Clara Brown is a licensed social worker who holds a Baccelerate of Social Work (BSW) from the University of Montevallo and a Master of Social Work (MSW) from the University of Alabama. Her concentration in graduate school was children, adolescences, and families. Prior experience in the social work field includes: internships at Talladega County Department of Human Resources in Adult Protective Services, and the Cheaha Mental Health Center. Ms. Brown acquired training through the Alabama Department of Human Resources as a Family Preparation Specialist and training through the Alabama Department of Public Health as Case Manager for Diabetics and Asthmatic persons. She currently works as a hospice social worker with Lakeside Hospice in Pell City, Alabama. Ms. Brown is a mother, grandmother, and a great-grandmother. She is also a licensed minister in the AOH Church of God, Inc. She serves as secretary in her local church and is a District Sunday School Superintendent. Ms. Brown is an avid reader. She is a published author of two other books, Christians with Pervasive Issues and Who I Be.
Meet author Jim Greene. Jim will be joining me tomorrow on the show to discuss his book series, Unlocking Spiritual Greatness.
About the book:
Just like there are specific physical exercises that are good for physical conditioning, there are specific spiritual exercises that are good, in fact, essential for our spiritual conditioning and growth. If you want to grow spiritually, you have to do spiritual exercises. (1Timothy 4:8)
This book looks to Jesus for “duplicate-able” activities for the model for our growth. For years Christian writers have identified specific activities regularly evidenced in his earthly life and called them Spiritual or Christian Disciplines. I believe that if it was useful for Jesus to be disciplined in his worship and praise to God, then it is useful for us as well. Further, I believe that the inclusion of Christian Disciplines in our lives, or what I call the Disciplined Training Approach places us in obedient submission to God and that is where we are supposed to be.
About the author:
Jim Greene makes his home in Knoxville, TN in the foothills of the Great Smoky Mountains. An avid backpacker, his countless hours in the outdoors have often blessed him with many topics to write about. As a layman Sunday School teacher, he challenges himself and his class to strive for and enjoy a closer relationship with God. Each of his books look to God as the ultimate authority in our lives. Jim feels God speaks to him personally through journaling and his books primarily came to answer a question in his life. They may just help you too.?
Meet author Pamela Jones. She's my guest on The Author Chat Show on Sat. Dec. 6th. We'll be chatting about her new book, Tomorrow Never Comes.
About the book:
Bernice Albright is a bestselling romance novelist. Her renowned fame and fortune affords her an affluent life, such as a mansion, an ocean view condo, and a luxury car. She knows influential people around the globe.She lives a good life, but it’s minimal compared to her love for her family. Her love is associated with a promise she made to her dying mother 20 years ago: to raise her siblings, Marlena and Rico Brown.Marlena and Rico are now adults. Despite having a good upbringing, they made choices that resulted in their lives being “hell on earth.” As the presumed matriarch, Bernice is preparing to help her siblings rebuild their lives. This gives her strong belief in her late mother’s motto: tomorrow will be a better day.However, a turn of events occurs, and it changes her family forever. At the end of it all, Bernice has a new reality about her family, her mother’s belief, and herself.
Meet author Joan C. Curtis. She'll be chatting with me about her book, The Clock Strikes Midnight. This is Joan's first appearance on the Author Chat Show.
About the book:
Janie Knox wants nothing more than to live her life quietly in Savannah, Georgia and never return to her hometown of Atlanta. At age 17, a week after a jury convicted her stepfatherof killing her mother,she packed all her worldly possessions in a single duffle bag, hopped on a bus, and vowed never to return. But, when she learns that she's got three months to live, she journeys back home to finish what she couldn't do when she left--kill her stepfather.
As the clock ticks away, Janie's uses the last days of her life to right the wrongs that have haunted her for 20 years. She faces more than she bargained for when she discovers her sister's life in shambles. Meanwhile her stepfather, recently released from prison, blackmails the sisters and plots to extract millions from the state in retribution.
The Clock Strikes Midnight is a race against time in a quest for revenge and atonement. This is a story about unleashing the hidden truths that haunt a quiet Southern family.
About the author:
Joan has been an avid reader for as long as she can remember. She reads all kinds of books, including women's fiction, mysteries, biography, and nonfiction related to her work. She does not read fantasy, horror or romance. Her passion as a reader lies closer to literary writing with a commercial bent. Her debut novel, The Clock Strikes Midnight, is scheduled for release in the Fall 2014. This mystery/suspense book is exactly the kind of book Joan loves to read.
Tonight's show actually has a topic!!! Tune in, as hosts RC and Mz. TJ tackle a touchy subject. Hear Mz. TJ's personal account of suicidal thoughts, as a teen and young adult. There will also be the regular health tips brought to you by RC and Mz. TJ's tarot card pulls. Also remember the $25 dollar Walmart gift certificate is available to anyone calling into the show, the most times, from now until the 18th of December. Buckle up and enjoy the ride.
Last night's show was of a very serious nature, and one that should never be taken lightly. We can touch on this topic nightly, if need be, and if you are someone who is finding life difficult to bare and want to escape to eternity, please be advised that as long as O.U.R. Advice Talk show is running, you have a place to come to get help. Help is just a phone call away, or you may visit us in the chat room. We're here for you. As always, buckle up and enjoy the ride.
Join Host Live Chats
- Hagmann and Hagmann Report (499 chatters)
- Mindzmatter (97 chatters)
- thisisit4321 (61 chatters)
- thelordshour (29 chatters)
- BerniceBennett (22 chatters)
- in5d (21 chatters)
- the LMC Radio Network (20 chatters)
- Tha Boxing Voice Radio Show (20 chatters)
- JohnMcTernan (19 chatters)
- ALLFACTS IS BACK (14 chatters)
- Talk Real Solutions (14 chatters)
- Radio Jihad Network (13 chatters)
- Nite Callers Bigfoot Radio (13 chatters)
- Healing Light Radio (13 chatters)
- R2C2H2 Tha Artivist (12 chatters)
- African History Ntwk (11 chatters)
- Debate Talk 4 U (10 chatters)
- Journey Into Light (10 chatters)
- reactionariez (9 chatters)
- SpeakEasy Cafe (8 chatters)
- Rifleman (7 chatters)
- TJ Morris ET Radio Show (7 chatters)
- NWO Truth Radio Mass Media (7 chatters)
- Andrea Shea King (7 chatters)
- Cage Side Submissions (7 chatters)
- Bill Murray (6 chatters)
- URN Radio Network (5 chatters)
- RefJeremy (5 chatters)
- Loren and Arjeana Due (5 chatters)
- Shifting Times Radio (5 chatters)
- Ed Ymiah Gospel Revealed (4 chatters)
- Dead Air Paranormal Radio (3 chatters)
- Erotic Talk Radio (3 chatters)
- Higher Truth Radio (3 chatters)
- redmaryland (3 chatters)
- Relationships360 (3 chatters)
- ViktorAurelius (3 chatters)
- The Forbidden Fruit (3 chatters)
- WE RESISTERS RADIO (3 chatters)
- Witch School (3 chatters)
- The Crystal Show (2 chatters)
- The Hilltop Radio Show (2 chatters)
- Marti Oakley (2 chatters)
- FIREFOXNEWS ONLINE (2 chatters)
- GRANNY GANJA (2 chatters)
- Open Talk with Les Jackson (2 chatters)
- King Jordan TALK SHOW (2 chatters)
- ElijahFireRadio (2 chatters)
- Enterpraisement Media Group (1 chatters)
- EPiphany The 4REALRADIONETWORK (1 chatters)
- bridge to Humanity (1 chatters)
- CAN YOU HEAR ME NOW (1 chatters)
- Cowboy Wisdom Radio (1 chatters)
- Apostle Antonia (1 chatters)
- American Preppers Radio (1 chatters)
- Living a Richer Life (1 chatters)
- Politics and A Beer (1 chatters)
- Drunken Radio (1 chatters)
- I AM A SUPERWOMAN RADIO (1 chatters)
- Mega Powers Radio (1 chatters)
- RichKid Radio (1 chatters)
- RokThaKonvo (1 chatters)
- SISTERS IN HARMONY (1 chatters)
- The Captain0 (1 chatters)
- The Program Returns (1 chatters)
- The Seika Network (1 chatters)
- wcsteelerfan (1 chatters)
- The American Republic (0 chatters)
- David Coney (0 chatters)