SORT BY Relevancy
Adam Tate (Tribute Racing), Christopher DeHarde (Motorsport.com), Matt Weaver (Popular Speed), Frank Santoroski (Drafting the Circuits), and Joey Barnes (Tribute Racing) sit down for an IndyCar roundtable as the series heads into its finale at Auto Club Speedway Saturday night. The group will review the Road to Indy (Indy Lights, Pro Mazda Championship, USF2000), along with highlights from the 2014 Verizon IndyCar Series season. They will also examine some of the expectations and possible surprises that could take place during the off-season.
Joey Barnes of Tribute Racing and Christopher DeHarde of Motorsport.com review the outcomes of Mid-Ohio after USF2000, Pro Mazda Championship, and Indy Lights blazed through the legendary circuit. Also a brief look ahead to Milwaukee, and the 2015 Indy Lights test at Mid-Ohio, the Dallara IL-15, that was tested by Tristan Vautier.
What are our thoughts on each of the championships and which drivers stole the show? Listen in to find out. Tweet or call in and give us your opinion on the future stars of the Verizon IndyCar Series.
Christopher DeHarde of Motorsport.com joins Joey Barnes of Tribute Racing to discuss the USF2000 series, Pro Mazda Championshipship, and IndyLights. We look at the series after the Toronto race, and look ahead to Mid-Ohio.
Also a brief look into potentials to move up into the ranks of IndyCar. Could Matthew Brabham, Gabby Chaves or Zach Veach be looking at a top ride in 2015?
Tonight on Sports Talk with Bryan Nolen, we will be joined by Christopher DeHarde as he comes on the program to discuss some IndyCar racing! We will get his thoughts on the season so far, the past race at Iowa and the upcoming doubleheader in Toronto! We will also talk #NBA Free Agency as well as Top headlines! We are LIVE folks!
Episode 24 of Thursday Night Thunder - "Welcome to the thunder dome" with host Adam Sinclair and Mykkal Mulalley features an interview with Kelly-Moss Motorsports co-owner Jeff Stone, as well as a discussion of the PRO Winter Warm-up at Palm Beach International Raceway, and a preview of the Rolex 24 at Daytona.
Be sure to follow your hosts, Adam J. Sinclair (@faborplumbs) and Mykkal Mulalley (@Mykkal61) on twitter, and become a fan of the show on Facebook at https://www.facebook.com/SDThursdayNightThunder
Adam Tate (Tribute Racing), Christopher DeHarde (Motorsport.com), Josh Farmer (Motorsport Monday), and Joey Barnes (Tribute Racing) headline In the Gravel Trap and gear up for what is sure to be a great 2015 in racing. On tonight's agenda is the Rolex 24 at Daytona International Speedway, Max Chilton messing about with an Indy Lights car, and the official announcement that 2015 will be Jeff Gordon's final full-time season in the NASCAR Sprint Cup Series.
The racing season is starting to heat up, at least in the state of Florida, and Speedway Digest Thursday Night Thunder is ready to keep you updated on all the latest motorsports news.
In addition to a synopsis of the Roar Before the Rolex 24, this week's episode features interviews with Jason Alder of AB Motorsports, Rita Witte of Ephrata Speedway, and ARCA RACING SERIES driver Michael Clary.
It also brings you a preview of the Pro Winter Warmup at PBIR , as well as a little bit about pig racing at the South Florida Fair .
The checkered flag is falling on the 2014 year as the gang are set to send it off with a two-hour special. The gang is Joey Barnes and Adam Tate of Tribute Racing, Christopher DeHarde of Motorsport.com, Josh Farmer of Motorsport Monday, and Frank Santoroski of Drafting the Circuits.
With the year in the books, we will look at the best and worst from every part of racing, Formula One, IndyCar, NASCAR, Australian V8 Supercars, MotoGP, and even recognizing the junior categories like the Mazda Road to Indy.
So sit back listen in, or even join in by sending Tribute Racing a tweet using #InTheGravelTrap.
The gang has Brian Carroccio from Auto Racing 1 on the show tonight as they look at the Mazda Road to Indy silly season, hopeful IndyCar rivalries, and who might be the new title sponsor for the NASCAR Cup Series now that Sprint is leaving after 2015.
Formula One has some changes, Scuderia Ferrari is cleaning house...will it be enough to rise again? Also, the TUDOR Championship takes a hit with PWC winning the return of GAINSCO and Bob Stallings, we will weigh that in and more on this edition of In the Gravel Trap.
Finally a show for all FANS
If your a fan of the game...Your a fan of the BALANCE. Become a Balance Minion today @TBalance, follow our family @ProIndy @2Hotcorner @IndyInMay
Fan Pages https://www.facebook.com/pages/The-Balance/132589863441272
Join host Tom Marquis and The Balance Team
This is the ONE place where fanatics can come together and talk about their favorite teams. The Balance brings you an analytical breakdown of sports from a Fans point of view.
We bring breaking news, commentary, scores, stats, standings, audio and highlights!
We will provide great interviews and sound Bytes…..
You don't wanna miss the Balance !!!
Join Host Live Chats
- Hagmann and Hagmann Report (452 chatters)
- sherrytalkradio (48 chatters)
- Talk Real Solutions (37 chatters)
- JohnMcTernan (28 chatters)
- Papa Lou (27 chatters)
- Curious Times (24 chatters)
- thelordshour (19 chatters)
- Vinny Bond (14 chatters)
- FUTURE OF MENTELLECT RADIO (14 chatters)
- Odwirafo (11 chatters)
- High Frequency Radio Network (9 chatters)
- Interstellar Realities (8 chatters)
- FIREFOXNEWS ONLINE (8 chatters)
- PMN Radio Network (8 chatters)
- SupermanHomepage (7 chatters)
- Mega Powers Radio (7 chatters)
- BacktoBasicsRadio (7 chatters)
- NWO Truth Radio Mass Media (7 chatters)
- FrankStanisci (5 chatters)
- Quagmire America (5 chatters)
- Levitating Mindsets Network (4 chatters)
- Father Teresa (4 chatters)
- Jay King Network (3 chatters)
- Caribbean Radio Show CRS Radio (3 chatters)
- Dead Air Paranormal Radio (3 chatters)
- SURN Host (3 chatters)
- WE RESISTERS RADIO (3 chatters)
- URN Radio Network (3 chatters)
- urgentfury (2 chatters)
- Xpoze Radio (2 chatters)
- The Urban Release (2 chatters)
- Rated G Radio (2 chatters)
- Relax Let Go Be with Charles (2 chatters)
- OUR Talk Radio Show (2 chatters)
- Beyond the Airwaves TIP (2 chatters)
- Brian Treybig (2 chatters)
- Butterfly Evolution Radio (2 chatters)
- Fellowship of Deliverance (2 chatters)
- FreedomizerRadio (1 chatters)
- CommonSenseConversations (1 chatters)
- Crush Radio Raw (1 chatters)
- DavetheMystic (1 chatters)
- Love Productions (1 chatters)
- Talk2Q (1 chatters)
- Top Star Hip Hop Radio (1 chatters)
- minister sophie (0 chatters)