SORT BY Relevancy
When becoming a man takes more than you know, takes almost your soul: White Squall Trailer
This is based on a true story, which the movie follows rather closely except some of the dramatic license. Still the Skipper's wife Alice did die along with 5 others and the entire incident caused a communication rift that lasted 35 years. Read the story here on People
What did it take for you to "grow up" in life? Was there a great precipitating event? Did you just plug away day after day and look in the mirror to see you were no longer 12 years old?
This movie raises questions about honor, indiependence, and personal responsibility among a few other important qualities. Whether your entrance into adulthood came with a bang or a quiet rustling of the leaves in fall, looking back through our lives tells us how very different we are even if we do not immediately feel it.
Join us for this brilliantly made film White Squall and don't forget the Kleenex!
Join Host Live Chats
- High Frequency Radio Network (39 chatters)
- SecularTalkRadio (25 chatters)
- WGAG Radio (7 chatters)
- NLPI RADIO USA KURT LOGSDON (4 chatters)
- Ebony Empress (4 chatters)
- Ask the Theologian (3 chatters)
- Authors On The Air Books (3 chatters)
- LifeScape Radio (2 chatters)
- TLO Ministry (2 chatters)
- The JEWEL Network (2 chatters)
- TheRealSideRadio (1 chatters)
- SPECULATION SPORTS (1 chatters)
- Talking 49ers Football by RLSN (1 chatters)
- peace333 (1 chatters)
- AdrianBernard (1 chatters)
- Talk About It6 (0 chatters)