SORT BY Relevancy
Women are saying it LOUD and PROUD, "I am an Independent Woman!"...but what doe that really mean? Are WOMEN as independent as they think? And why are some men so intimidated by INDEPENDENT WOMEN? http://www.facebook.com/3wisewomen Call in to LISTEN or JOIN the coversation: (805)285-9868 Independent Women Marriage Relationships Men
in Self Help
Recently I read writing from a young Black female titled “Why Are Black Women So Independent”? The writer noted that this is a question that has been repeatedly asked but wrongfully answered by many. The writer goes on to explain that this question has also caused a comparison to the race of other women arguing that women who are not black are the total opposite. What are your thoughts? Are Black Women too independent? What is too independent? “Do Black Women really feel like they don’t need or want a man? How or did slavery contribute to the widespread of independence? How or does this independence effect the structure of the Black Family? Tune in Monday May 13 at 8PM CST. Listeners are encouraged to call in and select the number one to speak with the guest and/or host.
Women we have accomplished so much, but why are we single? Has the accomplishments went to our head? Is it men can't relate to all of the things we bring to the table? Are our expectations too high? Thursday night at 7:30 I NEED ALL OF MY INDEPENDENT WOMEN TO CALL 347-215-8985. It's your opportunity to shed light on this controversial topic. Men I'm expecting you to call and share experiences and opinions. Let's break down the communication barriers and build healthly relationships.
Welcome to the Center for Empowered Women Blog Talk Radio Show!
While this show is focused on women, men are certainly welcome to listen as well.
There will be lots of information that people from all walks of life can use to apply to themselves and their situation.
The show is about learning new ways to increase your ability to live life on your terms - not always doing what someone else wants you to do.
Your host, Teresa Beeman, has an incredible story to share. But more than that, she will show you how you can avoid the heartaches and pain she endured at the hands of others until she finally was able to break free to live life on her own terms.
This show will air live on Mondays and Wednesdays at 11:00 am Eastern time. Shows will be available in the archives shortly after the live broadcast.
Be sure to join Teresa and Center for Empowered Women. You'll be glad you did.
Jesus had important things to say to and about women. He taught on special subjects of interest to them and included women in some of His parables. He also ministered in miraculous ways to women during His earthly ministry. This discussion examines these aspects of Christ's ministry to women.
Join Host Live Chats
- MediaBlvd (60 chatters)
- Pagans Tonight Radio (26 chatters)
- The Psychic Viewpoint (24 chatters)
- thelordshour (17 chatters)
- reactionariez (17 chatters)
- The Wacko Network (12 chatters)
- Ryleigh Black (11 chatters)
- In Christ Alone Ministries (11 chatters)
- Jay King Network (10 chatters)
- Ministry Of Agriculture (10 chatters)
- Lou and Yana Pisano (9 chatters)
- HOV Radio (8 chatters)
- TheRightSideofThings (6 chatters)
- vcubed (5 chatters)
- WWCRHost (5 chatters)
- CSWF RADIO STAFF (5 chatters)
- Caribbean Radio Show CrsRadio (4 chatters)
- Israelite Heritage (4 chatters)
- Word On The Water1 (4 chatters)
- The NIGGA CHURCH (4 chatters)
- THE BRYANT ORR NETWORK (3 chatters)
- Last Call0 (3 chatters)
- Brave Hero Radio (3 chatters)
- Hogic Online Radio Show (2 chatters)
- REAL TALK LIVE 216 (2 chatters)
- We Built That Network (2 chatters)
- Variety Radio Online (2 chatters)
- TheLegacyOfANation (1 chatters)
- MKSPCG (1 chatters)
- Moorish Kemetic Radio (1 chatters)
- Survival Radio Network (1 chatters)
- Bull Riding Rodeo Connection (1 chatters)
- AbiAbigail (1 chatters)
- AWebPastor (1 chatters)
- mashahba (1 chatters)
- Michael Anthony Johnson (1 chatters)