SORT BY Relevancy
24SEP13. Independence versus Dependence!!Society as a collective recently has started to frown upon recipients of government aid. Unfortunately we do have individuals whom abused the system and have remained on it for an over extended amount of time. We also have others who feel that as long as their significant other is the primary bread winner in the relationship, either they will stop contributing or cut there source of income out completely to utilize their partner’s resources. Many other topics related to the issue and we will discuss this as always on and as REAL TALK. Also current events sports and other various topics.
Most people have heard about how effective goal setting can be for your career, your income, weight loss, etc. But what about aging in place well? Would setting goals help the aging process be more successful.
The areas the directly effect whether we end up in pre mature facility placement can all be goal oriented to help keep the focus on where we want to be instead of where we hope we don't end up.
Join me for this episode to see how goal setting can be very effective for maintaining maximum independence for as long as possible.
Join Host Live Chats
- SecularTalkRadio (13 chatters)
- nikota777 (12 chatters)
- Barbara DeLong (9 chatters)
- AstroEnergy (8 chatters)
- WGAG Radio (6 chatters)
- The JEWEL Network (4 chatters)
- Rainbow Psychics Radio (4 chatters)
- Pastor Larry Sartin (3 chatters)
- AdrianBernard (2 chatters)
- Red Velvet Media (2 chatters)
- TGTS2 (2 chatters)
- RotoRadio (1 chatters)
- coachlynn (1 chatters)
- Pray 1 4 Another (1 chatters)
- Kardec Radio (1 chatters)
- Liberty Never Sleeps (1 chatters)
- MichLiterary Network (0 chatters)
- INSOMNIAC Radio (0 chatters)