SORT BY Relevancy
Get more focus, determination and a positive mindset to help you realize your full potential. Join international business coach and inspirational speaker, Ash Ali for a boost of knowledge to get your day started and rock your online business!
Looking to increase your sales in 2015? Try listening to your prospects. Tim Healy of Healy Success Solutions Inc., a sales and coaching company, discusses the most powerful technique in sales- Listening. Understand how this underestimated and misunderstood technique can boost your sales by 25%! Listen to this episode of Hilary Topper on Air and improve your sales and listening skills in time for the new year.
Want more confidence? Learn to Develop your B.E.A.S.T.
Join us for a fun and impactful interview with Deborah Dubree.
With only a high school diploma, Deborah went from answering phones as a receptionist to owner and CEO of a $20 million commercial construction company. During her climb up the corporate ladder she gained a unique perspective on business and how to beat the odds to reach ultimate success.
She is a living, breathing example of the massive amount of financial success and freedom that is possible when people do not allow circumstances, education, society, hardships or economics define who they are or who they can become.
You can purchase her book on Amazon or go to: AverageIsForSissies.com and you will receive some bonuses, along with the book.
Sales, the final frontier.
Sorry, the phrase, "the final frontier", are the words from the hit, sci-fi show "Star Trek".
Well, you now have a business or maybe you have been practicing your trade for a few years.
The trend over the last 5-10 years has been to move away from connecting with people in face-to-face or telephone conversation in favor of "engaging" them over the Internet.
If you really want to be successful in selling, you can continue using digital platforms but you must realize that sales is a people business. It always has been, and it always will be.
Don't be afraid. You can do it. It's fun.
Try it today.
Sales training. Sales training is not product training. Sales training is learning how to relate to prospects in a way favorable such that, both, the agent and the prospect have meaningful, two-way dialogue during the sales interview.
Personal development. This area involves keeping a positive attitude when you do not feel like working. Personal development reduces anxiety and frustration so you will not beat yourself up.
Core beliefs. This is the set of values that defines you. No one can take these from you. Your core beliefs can accelerate your sales performance. Or, your core beliefs can dampen your sales performance.
If your core beliefs are not aligned with good sales performance and revenue expectations, you can develop new components to establish a new belief system... but it is not easy. You have had your current core beliefs for the last 25, 35, 45, or 55 years.
But here's one thing I learned and use to help salespersons. Getting all three-sales training, personal development and core beliefs-to fire in harmony starts with sales training.
If you do not know how to sell, while trying to improve personal development skills and working from your current belief system, functioning as a salesperson becomes extremely frustrating.
Why? Because personal development training is not sales training, and this results in salespersons working too hard trying to wing it with prospects. Salespersons will often spend years and thousands of dollars on personal development training and never learn how to sell.
Sales training helps clear the fog about what you are selling. Here's how:
Learning how to sell and generate more income, the mind becomes more receptive to personal development training.
Next, personal development training exposes negative core beliefs that need to change.
Large sign on bonuses can make recruiting for your branch or region expensive, risky and can price small to mid-size lenders out of the market. So how do you compete? In today's episode we discuss the realities of today's recruiting climate and give some strategies to help you compete and win the recruiting bonus war.
Want to paint a picture that just begs to be clicked?
Have you wondered why your schedule is not full?
Are you struggling with making the connection with your audience?
We are going to give you 5 ways of increasing
1. Your engagement
2.Your website conversions
3. Increase the number of clients begging to get you to serve them.
Sound like a gem? Let's get started
Please join Mat Sorensen and Mark Kohler for another amazing show with weekly tax and legal tips helping you succeed in YOUR American Dream. We are also excited to welcome Business Growth Coach, Kelly Roach to the program! Kelly began her career as a Sales Professional for a Global Fortune 500 firm where she personally produced more than $30 million in sales in record time, catapulting her career and setting her up to achieve 7 promotions in 8 years. Kelly’s passion is in teaching others the strategies and systems she used so that they can succeed, profit and grow their businesses at a record rate. Don't miss this episode of the Mark Kohler Show!! Tuesday, June 9th, at 11am PST / 2 EST. You can call in and listen LIVE on the road at 646-200-4285, or listen in here from your computer.
in Self Help
In this episode, learn how to get the things that cost money and how to improve on your finances as Pat Council shares about creating what you want and a new segment "Grow Your Money" featuring Mario Payne of Raymond James Financial Services discusses information about clean energy investment companies. Get the information you need to take your income to another level. Repeat information to help you put your finances in order.
Join Host Live Chats
- HINDSIGHT RADIO (42 chatters)
- War on the Horizon Live (35 chatters)
- Trunews Radio (18 chatters)
- Journey Into Light (14 chatters)
- thelordshour (12 chatters)
- Ancestor Healing Chronicles (11 chatters)
- Radio by Renford (10 chatters)
- Laura DiPrete (9 chatters)
- Psychics Gone Wild (7 chatters)
- The Wake Up Mission (6 chatters)
- PRNRadioNetwork (6 chatters)
- Candelos Corner Radio (6 chatters)
- Papa CE (5 chatters)
- RaptureCentric101 (5 chatters)
- Star Nations Radio Network (5 chatters)
- Starz Psychics Network (3 chatters)
- True Psychics Network (3 chatters)
- SISTERS IN HARMONY (3 chatters)
- The Freedom For All Network (3 chatters)
- My Little Pony Talk (3 chatters)
- CinnamonMoon At Night (3 chatters)
- American Statesman (3 chatters)
- Bill Murray (3 chatters)
- Feuersteins Fire (3 chatters)
- fireengineeringtalkradio (3 chatters)
- FIREFOXNEWS ONLINE (3 chatters)
- Frat House Sports (2 chatters)
- AverageBlackMan (2 chatters)
- BeTheLightRadio (2 chatters)
- High Frequency Radio Network (2 chatters)
- HOV Radio (2 chatters)
- Janet M Taylor (2 chatters)
- Jay King Network (2 chatters)
- JCOvercomersMinistri (2 chatters)
- SmartMarkRadio (2 chatters)
- The Dump and Chase Podcast (2 chatters)
- The Truth About Church (2 chatters)
- Universal Energy (1 chatters)
- real talk for real people0 (1 chatters)
- The Initiative Radio Network (1 chatters)
- The Larry Stevenson Show (1 chatters)
- The Poetry Concert (1 chatters)
- MyViewMatters (1 chatters)
- NextPhaze Radio (1 chatters)
- LLBPRADIO (1 chatters)
- Men Lets Talk (1 chatters)
- LA Batchelor (1 chatters)
- JoelHenard (1 chatters)
- Coach Cafe (1 chatters)
- BLACK SATIN RADIO LIVE (0 chatters)
- Full Circle Consciousness (0 chatters)
- Sport City Chefs (0 chatters)