SORT BY Relevancy
George Giraldes is an expert in sales and sales management. Not only that, but he is, hands down, the best salesperson I've ever seen. Over his stellar sales career, he's sold millions of dollars in products. Tonight he'll tell us how we can boost our sales and incomes.
Think you've "been there, done that" and are tapped out on ways to increase your sales? Think again!
Join us to ignite your selling power in just an hour with 10 NEW ways to increase your sales. Don Cooper, the Sales Heretic, will join CONNECT! Online Radio for Selling Professionals to share his original ideas for boosting your sales. Don promises not to rehash any dogma, cliches or platitudes. Instead, he delivers fresh perspectives and pithy, practical, proven strategies.
Whatever your toughest selling challenges may be, you can ask your on-air sales coach Deb Calvert and special guest Don Cooper for a little support. To submit your questions in advance, e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org or you can call in or chat live during the broadcast. Either way, don't miss this opportunity for getting some new ideas to boost your sales performance.
CEOs, business owners: If you want more success... more profit... and less stress... then listen to business expert, Howard Lewinter, for business strategies and tips to improve and grow business.
Today's 5 Minute Business Strategy: A Simple Way To Increase Sales.
Talk business with Howard on Twitter! @HowardLewinter
Are you ready to take on the mountain of opportunity that is the federal government? Then join Eileen Kent, "The Federal Sales Sherpa" every Tuesday at 5pm CST here on Linked Local Network.
Eileen's guest this week is Tom Kuhn, Fellow of Integrity Managment Consulting and they will be talking about "Better Buying Power 2.0" a paper published by the Undersecretary for Acquisitioin at the Department of Defense and how its author envisions greater efficiency and productivity in defense spending.
In this interview, Eileen asks Tom to explain the document and how its processes will affect project managers on the inside as well as those of us serving the federal government as contractors.
About Eileen Kent, The Federal Sales Sherpa:
Eileen has traveled the country over the past 10 years training over 10,000 executives on the game of how to win federal contracts and they've come back to her time and time again with success stories of winning millions in federal business. Besides training, Eileen has "street smart" knowledge as she, too, has lead sales teams to capture tens of millions in federal contracts.
Eileen has a personal motto: "Educate the New, Motivate the Frustrated and Validate the Experienced," so if you're brand new to federal contracting or you've been at it for years, Eileen and her personal portfolio of experts will be here - every week - happy to keep you informed, motivated and winning!
The people who sell the most are using LinkedIn in a very intentional way. Jill Konrath joins us to talk about what they do and how we can all embrace these behaviors. She even wrote an ebook about this topic - LinkedIn Sales Secrets Revealed.
Jill Konrath’s career is defined by her relentless search for fresh sales strategies that actually work in today’s business environment.
She’s the author of two bestselling sales books and is a popular speaker who helps sellers crack into new accounts, speed up sales cycles and win more business.
Jill’s passion for sales was ignited at Xerox Corporation where she was frequently recognized for superior performance as both an account executive and regional sales manager. She then moved into computer sales and immediately became the International Rookie of the Year and a consistent top performer.
Twelve years ago, Jill was a quiet, unknown consultant who did great work for her clients. Today, she is an internationally recognized expert who is known for her fresh sales strategies and game-changing approaches.
Join us to ignite your selling power in just an hour!
It isn't fair, but it's a fact that sellers aren't automatically trusted by buyers. The stereotypical seller isn't trustworthy. So even if you are trustworthy, you have to overcome the stereotype before you can gain your buyers' trust.
Special guest Charles Green, author of "Trust-based Selling," "The Trusted Advisor" and "The Trusted Advisor Fieldbook," is here to help listeners. Join us for this broadcast of CONNECT! Online Radio for Selling Professionals as this international expert on trust breaks down what it means to focus on customers and to collaborate to build long-term realtionships founded in trust.
You can submit your questions for Charles Green in advance by e-mailing your on-air sales coach Deb Calvert at email@example.com or you can join us live via phone or chat during the broadcast. Don't miss this powerful speaker and renowned author!
Pastor Brad Morgan of New Life Beginnings Church in Brookshire / Pattison, TX speaks from bible scripture about the principles of increase in the word of God. Lessons about poverty, debt, tithing and provision are shared by Pastor Brad through the scriptures. If we will learn how to do things God's way, things will come to pass, and God will show you a better way.
Join Host Live Chats
- Hagmann and Hagmann Report (500 chatters)
- AVoiceforMen (126 chatters)
- African History Ntwk (45 chatters)
- JohnMcTernan (24 chatters)
- The Audible (22 chatters)
- Curious Times (21 chatters)
- Olivia Wilder (18 chatters)
- Journey Into Light (15 chatters)
- Love Productions (15 chatters)
- The Rad Reality Show (15 chatters)
- Debate Talk 4 U (15 chatters)
- Minsotagirl (14 chatters)
- Lorries Talk News Radio (10 chatters)
- THE WATCHMEN ON THE WALL (10 chatters)
- Psychics Gone Wild (10 chatters)
- Healing Light Radio (10 chatters)
- Dead Air Paranormal Radio (10 chatters)
- Common Sense Psychic (9 chatters)
- Jay King Network (9 chatters)
- On Air with Douglas (8 chatters)
- New Colony Network (7 chatters)
- Matty Ps Radio Happy Hour (6 chatters)
- Erotic Talk Radio (6 chatters)
- Alan Roger Currie (6 chatters)
- WTP 4R People (6 chatters)
- Brain Injury Radio (5 chatters)
- CLNSRadio (5 chatters)
- First Love Radio (5 chatters)
- RHeart (5 chatters)
- Shifting Times Radio (5 chatters)
- The School of Shamanism (5 chatters)
- The View from Montana (5 chatters)
- Gamer Girls Radio (4 chatters)
- Fightin Words Radio (4 chatters)
- Growl Radio (4 chatters)
- TP3 Radio (4 chatters)
- VOICE OF REASON at FMSM (4 chatters)
- TRUE RADIO ENT (3 chatters)
- Truth and Guidance (3 chatters)
- Totally Driven Radio Network (3 chatters)
- Garrett Miller Radio (3 chatters)
- Caribbean Radio Show CrsRadio (3 chatters)
- AskBhaVani (3 chatters)
- The Tarot Bitches (3 chatters)
- The Wheel Men (3 chatters)
- TheExceptionalConservativeShow (3 chatters)
- Rapid Radio Network (3 chatters)
- Revelation Radio Network (3 chatters)
- Nikkology (3 chatters)
- Lance Scurv (3 chatters)
- mashahba (2 chatters)
- Kawakab (2 chatters)
- LadiesTellAll (2 chatters)
- Ninja Scroll (2 chatters)
- NDB Media (2 chatters)
- Radio Akasha (2 chatters)
- SportsTalkLine (2 chatters)
- The Power Play Network (2 chatters)
- TheLegacyOfANation (2 chatters)
- Pro MMA Now Radio (2 chatters)
- ALI ONLNE RADIO (2 chatters)
- Building Universal Consciousness (2 chatters)
- Bikers of America (2 chatters)
- CharHardin (2 chatters)
- David Fournier (2 chatters)
- Dollhouse Radio by India Morel (2 chatters)
- drkate (2 chatters)
- Drunken Radio (2 chatters)
- HOV Radio (2 chatters)
- InThe Plug (2 chatters)
- ISTA Network (1 chatters)
- HME Radio (1 chatters)
- Doc Wythe (1 chatters)
- God In The Midst (1 chatters)
- Body of Christ (1 chatters)
- 1stfamradio (1 chatters)
- thebuttterflyeffect (1 chatters)
- Radio PI (1 chatters)
- poorbiker (1 chatters)
- Living Aligned Radio (1 chatters)
- Voices United Radio Network (1 chatters)
- Wild World (1 chatters)
- D Hour Show (0 chatters)