SORT BY Relevancy
Emotional incest is a tricky term because it sounds as though it implies a sexual relationship when it doesn't. Covert Incest (Emotional) is a relationship between parent and child that puts a child in the place of fulfilling an adult's role. Let's discuss how a parent can become emotionally incestuous and how it affects the child.
Intimate relations with relatives. Is it sin? Did the Bible ever allow it, and if so, does it now? Are there stresses and disorders that come about from incest? And if so, does the gender or race in the family matter? All this and more, next, on the EYIC Radio Network airing Sunday, 6/1/14 from 8pm to 10pm EST. The call in number is (949) 272-9514; press 1 to speak with host. You can also listen from your computer http://tobtr.com/s/6922005 To visit us on Facebook, please log onto https://www.facebook.com/darrin.chapman.581
Dr. Cathy Reimers, Ph.D., psychologist in New Jersey, and co-host Jennifer Russello, parent in New Jersey, continue the tough discussion on predators looking to exploit and sexually abuse our children, specifically predators in the child’s own family committing “incest”. On our last show, we talked about the recent horrendous reports of children being abused and exploited by those in authority; teachers, coaches, priests, Scout leaders, even police officers. Today we are going to talk about how more than half of all children who are sexually abused are abused by a parent or other relative. Incest, or “familial abuse” is occurring at an increasingly shocking rate more than most people could imagine. Families have become experts at keeping such secrets. Join us to discuss how to recognize the signs of incest, how to protect our children, and how to help those who have been abused come forward. A predator may be living in your home and it’s time that you know.
in Self Help
This month, I welcome a very special guest, Marilyn VanDerber, former Miss America, author, and survivor of incest. Marilyn will be sharing her story of being "outed" by a newspaper reporter and the amazing journey that followed.
It's that shameful little secret that families won't talk about. It's the pain that caused teenage daughter's drug habit. It's the hurt that prompts teenage son's alcohol binges. It's that horrifying thing that's happening but no one dares discuss. Incest. In her book Breaking The Silence, Gwendolyn Mae Rolle reveals her story of overcoming incredible childhood abuse and rising to become a prolific speaker, teacher, author, inventor, designer, and evangelist, capturing audiences with her unique style of delivery. She discusses the importance of forgiveness, of oneself and others, in order to begin the process of healing
A women divorces after many years of marriage. Realizing she is now without another adult in the home, she turns to her 12 year old son and says, “You are all I have now.”
In another scenario, a father prepares to go on a business trip. Just before hopping a cab to the airport, he looks at his 7 year old boy and says, “You’re the man of the house while I am away. Take care of your mother.”
In still another home, 15 year old boy’s mother spends a lot of time telling him she is unhappy with his father; that she is always lonely and left to care for everything on her own. She is so thankful for her son, her “secret confidant.” He feels important and does what he can to make her feel better. He also learns to hate his father.
Parentification and emotional incest is a common theme in many dysfunctional homes. It often begins when a mother, who is supposed to be the caretaker of her child, reverses the roles and makes the child responsible for her emotional needs. It is a subtle and often overlooked form of child abuse.
Episode 1634 - The Curse of Tamar - Deliverance from Rape and Incest Spirits
Recorded LIVE Thu 7-10-2014 on Omega Man Radio
Minister Carla Butaud
Email her at: email@example.com
More audios avail at Lake Hamilton Bible Camp: lhbconline.com/carla-butaud/
Kristi Hofferber and Patricia Gazzaneo Casey share their personal stories of being conceived in incest. Precious lives that testify that ALL life is valuable.
Tayhise Martinez was raped from the age of two and became pregnant at 12 by her father. She placed her daughter for adoption. Hear her story. It's not what you think.
The blurring of the lines of normalcy is happening all over the world and sadly, today we have more reports declaring that sexual sin may be normalized even more.
Today we look at a fascinating news item coming out of Australia where a judge claims that incest may not longer be "taboo" and that adult siblings should have the right to be together if they feel like it.
Also, is Glenn Beck acting really "Christian" by wanting to help the illegals who are coming over the border and of course we're going to talk about Sarah Palin calling for Obama's impeachment and Boehner's backpeddling on it!
What's wrong with having sex with your relatives? Does it matter if it's a distant relative? How does it effect home life? Why don't victims of incest speak up more about this? Tune in on 7/8/12 from 8pm to 10pm EST live on the EYIC Radio Network with host Darrin Chapman. To listen from your computer, please click link http://tobtr.com/s/3302057 or dial in @ (949) 272-9514. You are welcome to join our Christian ministry online @ www.eyokedinChrist.com, where like-minded Christians who desire to be "equally yoked" come to meet.
Join Host Live Chats
- Hagmann and Hagmann Report (499 chatters)
- Mindzmatter (117 chatters)
- thisisit4321 (51 chatters)
- HINDSIGHT RADIO (26 chatters)
- wheresobamasbirthcertificateXcom (24 chatters)
- Dead Air Paranormal Radio (23 chatters)
- SasquatchWatch Radio (21 chatters)
- Talk Real Solutions (20 chatters)
- thelordshour (20 chatters)
- Russ Dizdar (18 chatters)
- A Just Cause Coast 2 Coast (11 chatters)
- GeoengineeringWatch News Hour (11 chatters)
- Journey Into Light (10 chatters)
- Andrea Shea King (10 chatters)
- Witch School (10 chatters)
- Papa Lou (9 chatters)
- Barbara DeLong (9 chatters)
- Symmetry of Soul (8 chatters)
- The Forbidden Fruit (7 chatters)
- Fins Radio (7 chatters)
- American Statesman (6 chatters)
- Debate Talk 4 U (6 chatters)
- Prophecy Quake (6 chatters)
- OPWR (5 chatters)
- Jay King Network (5 chatters)
- E3 Radio (5 chatters)
- The Marching Podcast (5 chatters)
- Soul Tree Radio X In The Raw (5 chatters)
- the LMC Radio Network (4 chatters)
- The Advise Show (4 chatters)
- Its The Radio Show (4 chatters)
- MHHS Eyes Wide Open (3 chatters)
- RLS Network (3 chatters)
- RoxieZw (3 chatters)
- Angel Heart Radio (3 chatters)
- Euphoric Network Media (3 chatters)
- Underground Unsigned Unknown (3 chatters)
- SISTERS IN HARMONY (2 chatters)
- SandyRodgers (2 chatters)
- entertainment-music-promotion- (2 chatters)
- Bikers of America (2 chatters)
- All Fans Sports Radio (2 chatters)
- NCI Family Radio (2 chatters)
- InThePaint (2 chatters)
- iCandiRadio (1 chatters)
- Life Conversations (1 chatters)
- NewMusicInferno (1 chatters)
- Royal Thieves Radio (1 chatters)
- American Preppers Radio (1 chatters)
- Brower Report (1 chatters)
- Feuersteins Fire (1 chatters)
- FreedomizerRadio (1 chatters)
- PRNRadioNetwork (1 chatters)
- Shay Renae and Friends (1 chatters)
- The Freedom For All Network (1 chatters)
- Zaiyahs House (1 chatters)
- Enterpraisement Media Group (0 chatters)