SORT BY Relevancy
This week on TIR, Chris and Jeff take to task the most Important Topic of all: Love.A man calling himself Romeo Rose creates a dating website with very specific guidelines, the Welsh Town Varteg tries to stop the name from becoming Farteg, a man taunting a police dog earns him a felony charge, and the team reminisces about their favorite dictators.
On this week's Important Report: A texting driver ends up covered in liquid manure, a parrot's talking leads to city council intervention, a man goes the extra mile in girlfriend revenge, and Chris and Jeff take a look at their favorite Running back names.
This week on the Important Report, Chris & Jeff take on Target labeling their customers as Manatees, riding down crocodile rivers for free liquor, Russians blowing up their ex-wives in the name of love, laser pointer terrorism, and the sordid past of two-time National Championship winning coach, Rick Pitino.
Chris Tergliafera and Jeff Garver give you the low-down, dirty scoop on all the news Important to you. On the Report this week, Peeping Toms fall through the ceiling in the bathroom of a dollar theatre, a naked college student attempts a break in with a fire extinguisher, a man loses his life savings on a game called "Tubs of Fun", an obese man assaults two comic cosplay characters, and the duo gives us an in-depth look into the new physical enhancement drug, Deer Antler Spray.
This week on the Important Report, Chris & Jeff address Taco Bell's plans for a healthy future, IKEA adding pork to their moose lasanga, a potential criminal bringing a duck to court, a ban on "Sagging Pants" down on the Bayou, and a special in-depth look at the founder of Taco Bell, Mike Bell.
In this week's TIR, A student gets punished for not letting her friend drive drunk, a woman calls 911 for being too drunk to get out of her own car, a German man "accidentally" leaves his new bride at a gas station for 2 and a half hours, and a list of sporting events, real and fictional, that we would like to attend.
A Peeping Tom air marshal gets caught snapping upskirt photos on duty, a phallic shrub causes a commotion in Canada, a Pittsburgh teacher takes the stress off by shooting up heroin in the parking lot, and Chris and Jeff go back in time to punch historical figures in the gut.
A lot of issues are debated during a relationship! Everything from money to communication can be on going problemBut how important is sex! Is it a must have, a need or a want! Can a relationship survive without it? Join us in our discussion and put your two cents in so we can make dollar and shed some light on this question! Mature people only!
Join Host Live Chats
- Love Productions (26 chatters)
- CSWF RADIO HOST (18 chatters)
- Curious Times (18 chatters)
- Lorries Talk News Radio (17 chatters)
- The Audible (14 chatters)
- AMCpress news and views (11 chatters)
- The View from Montana (10 chatters)
- Coach Khayr (9 chatters)
- The Hermetic Hour (8 chatters)
- Jay King Network (7 chatters)
- BeardsG3 (7 chatters)
- Black FreeThinkers (6 chatters)
- Brain Injury Radio (5 chatters)
- bapnation (5 chatters)
- The School of Shamanism (5 chatters)
- SirTemplar (5 chatters)
- 2Raw4TV (4 chatters)
- Angel Heart Radio (4 chatters)
- Conservative Nation Media (4 chatters)
- WTP 4R People (4 chatters)
- Ninja Scroll (3 chatters)
- Living Aligned Radio (3 chatters)
- Funny to the Moon (3 chatters)
- Kiler Davenport Live (2 chatters)
- Lance Scurv (2 chatters)
- teamgrindhard (2 chatters)
- The Great Model Showcase (2 chatters)
- Drunken Radio (2 chatters)
- Dusk Spot Radio Network (2 chatters)
- FFN On The Air (2 chatters)
- Apostle Malcolm Spurlock (2 chatters)
- thebuttterflyeffect (2 chatters)
- TheLegacyOfANation (1 chatters)
- TRUE RADIO ENT (1 chatters)
- VOICE OF REASON at FMSM (1 chatters)
- Voices United Radio Network (1 chatters)
- CAST OUT DEMONS (1 chatters)
- Da Clinic Radio (1 chatters)
- Dating After Dark (1 chatters)
- On Air with Douglas (1 chatters)
- HME Radio (1 chatters)
- Howling Wolfs Raido (1 chatters)
- Janie Deadwyler (1 chatters)