SORT BY Relevancy
Ignacio never believed he needed anyone’s permission to change the industry he loves so much. That fearlessness inspired him to found IHAVEANIDEA in 2001, with the intention of creating a community-based publication that shared quality know-how by creatives for creatives. Soon thereafter, Ignacio launched Portfolio Night, the world’s first-ever international portfolio review. The speed with which IHAVEANIDEA and Portfolio Night grew forced Ignacio to leave his full-time job as an Art Director at Ogilvy Toronto to lead his two companies full time.
Just three years later in 2004, Ignacio was named one of Marketing Magazine’s “Ones to Watch Under 30.” But he wasn’t done innovating. Ignacio went on to launch two new initiatives: the Tomorrow Awards, the world’s first category-less international award show, focused on teaching and learning, and Giant Hydra, a first-of-its-kind mass collaboration creative tool for agencies.
Having lived in nine countries throughout his life, across Latin America, Europe and North America, Ignacio is no stranger to travel and new cultures. He is known for living his life in an airplane, for his taste for fine foods and wine, and for never stopping in his tireless quest to improve the advertising industry.
Join Host Live Chats
- High Frequency Radio Network (33 chatters)
- WGAG Radio (20 chatters)
- The Pet Psychic (10 chatters)
- Trish Hennessey (7 chatters)
- MRTALK (7 chatters)
- English Defence League Radio (6 chatters)
- True Psychics Network (6 chatters)
- Psychic Choice Radio (6 chatters)
- Susan Larison Danz (5 chatters)
- The Final Say (5 chatters)
- Coffee Party USA (5 chatters)
- FIREFOXNEWS ONLINE (5 chatters)
- Bible News Radio (4 chatters)
- Illuminati Exposed (4 chatters)
- SandraLeeSchubert (3 chatters)
- NikiGuts (2 chatters)
- peace333 (1 chatters)
- KathleenMMilliken (1 chatters)
- 64667 (1 chatters)