SORT BY Relevancy
Join us as our guest shares and ethical dilemma that they faced and how they resolved it.
Megan Cyrulewski is an ordinary person who has faced extraordinary challenges and now wants to inspire people and show them that hope gives them the power to survive anything. Who Am I? is about her journey into post-partum depression, anxiety disorder, panic attacks, visits to the psych ward, divorce, domestic violence, law school, and her courageous struggle to survive with her sanity intact—and how a beautiful little girl emerged from all this chaos.
Chatting With Sherri welcomes back Renee Hand to chat about her new book; The Crypto-Capers in the Mystery of the Circus for Hire ! "An award-winning interactive children's mystery where the reader solves the case by solving puzzles in the story." Join us for this fun chat!
Music by "Cowboy Sting" Kevin MacLeod (incompetech.com) Licensed under Creative Commons: By Attribution 3.0 http://creativecommons.org/licenses/by/3.0/
Tonight John Sheehan, Ormsby Host's right hand man joins me as we talk about the new name rule on Face Book and the problems it's causing and more .........
Join us as we have a guest share an ethical dilemma they faced and how they resolved it.
Cynthia Luce is a mother, friend and compassionate woman sharing Invisible Girl to inspire you to implement change. She wants you to see what is necessary so we can collectively work to help save or alter the path of our youth. She is an inspirational speaker and advocate for change.
I will read from the book "Salubrious Living" & comment on it. It is a book mainly about "Natural hygiene" as a means of acheiving & maintaining superb health.
Our guest this week will be:
Dr. DeGarmo has a B.A. in History, a Masters in Media Technology, a Masters in Educational Leadership, and a Doctorate in Educational Leadership from Walden University. Dr. DeGarmo wrote his dissertation on Responding to the Needs of Foster Children Face While in Rural Schools. He is the author of several books, including the highly inspirational book Fostering Love: One Foster Parent's Journey, and the foster care children's book A Different Home: A New Foster Child’s Story. He is the host of the weekly radio show Foster Talk with Dr. John. Dr. DeGarmo is a dynamic speaker and informative trainer on the foster care system, and travels extensively, meeting with foster parents, child welfare workers, churches, schools, and organizations. He writes regularly for many magazines, and is a regular contributor to several publications and newsletters, both in the United States and in Europe.
You may contact him at firstname.lastname@example.org, on Facebook at Dr. John DeGarmo, Twitter @drjohndegarmo, or at his website, http://drjohndegarmofostercare.weebly.com/
Topher Keene recently had to come to terms with the decision that that his morals and beliefs around education don't align with the formal education system, so he left school teaching to work in community groups and private coaching. It was an incredibly difficult decision and now he is trying to make an impact through helping teachers to achieve as much as they can from within the system. He will discuss the dilemma of leaving the profession he loves because he loved it a little too much.
Every week we discuss an ethical dilemma that our guest experienced and how they handled it. Join us for an enlighting conversation on ethics. Our guest this week is: David Tuccaro
David Tuccaro Jr. is a Mikisew Cree First Nation who overcame his fight with Leukemia, chronicled in his memoir, Bad to the Bone: The True Story of David Tuccaro Jr. Born and raised in Ft. McMurray, Canada. He shares his tumultuous journey of self-discovery through pain, hopelessness and the feeling of inadequacy to inspire others to overcome adversity. After finding his purpose, he is living out his passion of teaching others to save lives by registering to become a bone marrow donor. David spends his free time with his family and enjoying music
Join Host Live Chats
- Hagmann and Hagmann Report (500 chatters)
- Phoenix3333 (125 chatters)
- thisisit4321 (72 chatters)
- wheresobamasbirthcertificateXcom (59 chatters)
- High Frequency Radio Network (58 chatters)
- Straitway (58 chatters)
- Yada (41 chatters)
- thelordshour (19 chatters)
- WinchesterBros (17 chatters)
- reactionariez (14 chatters)
- Deliverance Today Pastor John Kyle (14 chatters)
- Bellesprit (10 chatters)
- RaptureCentric101 (10 chatters)
- Native Trailblazers (8 chatters)
- Wake Up To The Truth (8 chatters)
- The Portal (8 chatters)
- Acts 1711 Radio Network (7 chatters)
- Dr Pat Holliday (7 chatters)
- ExpandingU RADIO (6 chatters)
- Dead Air Paranormal Radio (6 chatters)
- Bill Murray (5 chatters)
- Christian Farm and Homestead (5 chatters)
- Trunews Radio (5 chatters)
- YHWH The TRUE NAME (3 chatters)
- Crs Radio Caribbean Radio Show (3 chatters)
- 2TheNcreaseofKnowledgeTruth (3 chatters)
- Debate Talk 4 U (3 chatters)
- fireengineeringtalkradio (2 chatters)
- George Ramirez (2 chatters)
- Chick Shyt (2 chatters)
- NDB Media (2 chatters)
- Nicole Dantzler (2 chatters)
- OT Show (2 chatters)
- Robert Cardoza Live (2 chatters)
- Sport City Chefs (2 chatters)
- Universal School Of Thought (2 chatters)
- The Wacko Network (1 chatters)
- zuadionzunno (1 chatters)
- real talk for real people0 (1 chatters)
- RichKid Radio (1 chatters)
- The Captain0 (1 chatters)
- The Emily Pearls Show (1 chatters)
- The FabLife Radio Show (1 chatters)
- The Grace View (1 chatters)
- Missouri Grassroots Radio (1 chatters)
- 16 Bit Assassins (1 chatters)
- AmericanPatriotRadio (1 chatters)
- Feuersteins Fire (1 chatters)
- DHead Radio (1 chatters)