SORT BY Relevancy
Child identity theft is a fast-growing crime with the number of under-age victims estimated to be as high as 700,000 a year, far exceeding adult identity theft. Criminals target children because kids have a clean credit record or no credit file, and the theft can go undetected for years—usually until the child applies for a summer job, a student loan, or a credit card. “Until that time, a thief can be racking up debt with credit cards and loans in the child’s name,” says Robert P. Chappell, Jr., a veteran law enforcement officer and identity theft expert. “Once the crime is discovered and stopped, the child can be held responsible for the debt and unable to obtain legitimate credit for months or even years.” For this reason we are honored to introduce Robert (Bob) Chappell here to you today. -- Find today’s guest @: www.ChildIDTheft.org -&- you can find the hosts @: http://Brummet.ca
More than 11 million Americans are the victims of identity theft each year. If your personal information is stolen, not only can you be robbed of your money, but your credit rating and reputation can be ruined as well.
Join Legalocity host Jacqueline Crosby, Esq. and guest attorney Bradley Kramer to learn how to protect yourself from identity theft.
New Jersey attorney Jacqueline Crosby practices in the areas of family and employment law in addition to conducting legal seminars and webinars for the public in the areas of divorce, child support and custody, and unemployment compensation law.
Bradley Kramer, M.D., Esq. attended medical school at the University of Illinois and received his law degree from Stanford University Law School. Since 2004 he has strictly practiced litigation with a principal focus on business fraud, breach of contract, entertainment, and cases involving medical- or science-based claims, including those dealing with pharmaceuticals, medical devices, catastrophic personal injury, and medical malpractice.
The Law Offices of Bradley Kramer, M.D., Esq. operates out of California and New York
Identity Crisis - Dream Catchers - LesPaul
I have to admit that when I look back at my life before and after TBI I had struggles and challenges but the difference in before and after is that because of how severe my injuries where I lost control of my life and everyone from Doctors, to Family, members, care givers had to sit back and watch the horror of what I was going through while at the same time given little or no hope of my recovery.
My goal Tonight Is to show you using several examples that there is great hope and encouragement in a life and a future after TBI so I hope you will come with an open mind put on your thinking cap and get ready to rumble because we as survivors can also become thrives so put on you sun glasses and get ready to take a ride with me LesPaul the Dream Catcher
My Identity Crisis began when everyone who thought they knew my outcome was proven wrong one after another but at the same time my role as an Independent single Man was slowly vanishing away as my conditions appeared to no chance of success but they were wrong!!!!!
Often after Injury people want to live our lives for us but I am here tonight to say survivors take charge of your destiny and Mom, Dad, Brother, Sister or whoever back off a bit and give survivors a chance to do it independently and learn a whole new kind of life after Brain Injury which will change the World for survivors everywhere!
This will be the third in our series of Fall 2013 BlogTalkRadio shows in conjunction with the OSU course Personal Dimensions of Free-Choice Learning. Our guest today witl be St. Louis University Professor Jay Rounds and our topics will be identity and motivation. Please join us.
Tonight at 8pm ET on Ernest Radio Network, it's Political Gravity.
What is your internet identity? How do you want the public to view you on your business page, or your social media pages? Should they be that relevant in your real life? Are they one in the same?
Also, when is the right time to cut loose, and let go of the stresses in your life, and give up the ghost on unrealistic goals?
All this plus NPR news, weather.com 3-day forecast, music, and more.
Join Host Live Chats
- Tens or Chops (40 chatters)
- Pro Wrestling Dot Net Podcasts (26 chatters)
- Curious Times (24 chatters)
- Love Productions (22 chatters)
- BacktoBasicsRadio (14 chatters)
- Jay King Network (14 chatters)
- Be The Light Now (12 chatters)
- Lorries Talk News Radio (12 chatters)
- Reader Tash (8 chatters)
- AMCpress news and views (8 chatters)
- Bigbagstudios (7 chatters)
- King Noble Black Supremacy (7 chatters)
- Mega Powers Radio (7 chatters)
- The School of Shamanism (6 chatters)
- INSOMNIAC Radio (6 chatters)
- Ed Ymiah Gospel Revealed (5 chatters)
- Secret Windows (5 chatters)
- New Colony Network (5 chatters)
- NWO Truth Radio (5 chatters)
- MMWHP Productions LLC (4 chatters)
- teamgrindhard (4 chatters)
- Truth Education (4 chatters)
- Main Street Universe (3 chatters)
- Faith Works (3 chatters)
- FIREFOXNEWS ONLINE (3 chatters)
- WTP 4R People (3 chatters)
- FreedomizerRadio (2 chatters)
- Jason OBrien (2 chatters)
- Lance Scurv (2 chatters)
- Vinny Bond (2 chatters)
- WorstShowOnTheWeb (2 chatters)
- thebuttterflyeffect (2 chatters)
- ROAD2STARDOM RADIO (1 chatters)
- men empowered (1 chatters)
- Prayer International (1 chatters)
- Laurie Smith (1 chatters)
- DON JR CEO (1 chatters)
- Autistic People (1 chatters)
- Enter 907 Live (0 chatters)