SORT BY Relevancy
Join Host Dr. Loretta Faith Harris and Co-Host Yolanda “Yo-Trip” Triplett for an exclusive interview with, “Ms. Ida S. Williams & Body Harmony Solutions” during the Triumphant Living radiobroadcast. Mrs. Wells is a Professional Holistic Health Coach working in the conventional health field for over 28 years.
Ms. Williams have studied and witness the benefits of having a holistic approach to health for over eight years now she practice it herself; so that she can not only be the example of what healthful living can do, but show others how they too can live a healthy disease free life if they only make simple changes to thier lifestyle.
It iMs Ida's blief that we can live to 120+ years and not be confined to nursing homes and hospitals or be dependent on others to care for your daily needs.That is why at Body Harmony Solutions she helps you CHEW,(Change Habits & Embrace Wholeness).
Learn More: http://ida-williams.healthcoach1.integrativenutrition.com/
in The Bible
IT WAS IN 2003, WHEN THE HEIGHT OF THE AID/HIV PANDEMIC WAS SWEEPING AWAY THE LIVES OF MILLIONS OF AFRICAN'S THAT THE STEPHEN LEWIS FOUNDATION WAS BORN. THEY HAVE SEEN A GREAT POSITIVE CHANGE OVER THE PAST TEN YEARS OF COMBATING THE HIV/AIDS PANDEMIC.
Ida Mukuka, is a widowed mother of two biological children and an orphaned son. In 2001, soon after her brother died of AIDS, she began working as an HIV counselor. Ida advised HIV positive pregnant women on the prevention of mother-to-child transmission and provided care and support to people living with HIV. Her remarkable story is chronicled in Stephanie Nolens book: 28 stories of AIDS IN AFRICA. In 2003 while working as an aids counselor, Ida tested positive. After learning her status, Ida became an even more vocal and passionate activist for people living with HIV and AIDS. She was permoted to the role of DIRECTOR OF COMMUNITY OUTREACH. at the CENTER FOR INFECTIOUS DISEASE RESEARCH IN Zambia ( CIDRZ), where she helped to create support groups and a pure education program while people living with HIV and AIDS were provided with counseling and support services to the public offering antiretrovial drugs.
Ida's leadership and activism earned her a fellowship to study at the Coady International Institute at St Xavier University in Halifax Nova Scotia. While studying at St Fx she was awarded the Catherine Fleming Award for International development. For the last five years, Ida has been a full time Field Representive for SLF in Africa where she has used her skills and experience to help build the capacity of grassroots AIDS organizations throughtout Sub Saharion africa.
* Contact info: www.stephenlewisfoundation.org and www.grandmotherscampaign.org 1-888-203-9990 ext 230
October is National Work and Family Month designed to communicate and celebrate the progress towards creating healthier and more flexible work environments. Psychologist, Dr. Trevicia Williams reacts to Huffington Post's Reasons Working Families Need Work Flexibility as well as trending news about Facebook and Apple paying for women to freeze their eggs...the real message. The objective of the Work and Family campaign is to keep employers mindful of the business benefits of supporting work-life effectiveness programs. However, Dr. Trevicia introduces alternative ways for families to have more flexibility.
Her guest for today is Barbara Chandler, a brand partner with Nerium International. Behind every product, service or opportunity is a person. Listen as she talks about ways families can achieve balance and success today!
We periodically take journies that we are called to make. Albert and Lanny have just returned from one of those amazing and enlightening journy to Mount Ida in Arkansas. There has been information published my a leading spiritualist that has identified Mount Ida as a sacred site. Our program will focus on their experiences and perception during their adventure.
If you have any questions or comments call our toll-free number 877-257-6517 on THE MAN CAVE FORUM.
The Don S. McClure Show- Fortitude & Victory- A winning Spirit
1. Strength of mind that allows one to endure pain or adversity with courage.
2. Strength and Firmness of mind; resolute endurance
3. Mental and emotional strength in facing adversity, danger, or temptation courageously.
Fortitude - strength of mind that enables one to endure adversity with courage. Natural Virtue (scholasticism) one of the four virtues (prudence, justice, fortitude, and temperance) derived from nature
Braveness,bravery, courage,courageousness - a quality of spirit that enables you to faced anger or pain without showing standing against all odds knowing you will be Victorious.
A man stand alone against the shadow of life, feeling he has come to a battle that will change his life forever. On this day of silence he gathers his courage and fills his spirit with the faith and belief that on this day of fear he will know what he is made of and where his life journey will take him.
HE WILL BE VICTORIOUS ON THE BATTLE FIELD OF LIFE. http://www.blogtalkradio.com/donsmcclure/2014/10/18/the-don-s-mcclure-show-fortitude-victory-winning-spirit
" Don S. McClure"
Have you ever met a person that thought s/he wanted to join the military due to the influence of a couple of war movies? They fantasize about becoming heroes in the midst of a battle’s heat and coming home to cheers and accolades. Well, that may happen; but prior to hitting the battle field, a person that desires entrance into the military must go through what is sometimes called Basic Training or in other instances Boot Camp. The same could be said about Dr. Williams’ grueling 6-8 Month Long pre-marital regimen that any couple that desires HIM to preside over their wedding must go through! In todays ‘cast, we will go through the process Dr. Williams REQUIRES prior to him consenting to preside over a couple’s wedding! Each month is based on a chapter from his book, Some Thoughts for the Journey to Cana: Christian Matrimony—Choice or Chance? As a result of his steadfast rules, he rarely gets asked to officiate at weddings. Nonetheless, on the other hand, those that survive his course are less than likely to divorce or to have troubled marriages!
Listen carefully as this great Man of God delves into the richness of the marital union via the Word of God for Every Day Life: St8 and Uncut!
And remember, if you can’t catch the ‘cast life, just click on this link blogtalkradio.com/drmsw54 and catch it later, or listen to past ‘casts!
The Don S. McClure Show - Some Born and Some Made
"To Conquer your destiny. You must first conquer your fears."
Legends Some Born and Some Made by the deeds of men.
Today a legend is considered to be a person or achievement worthy of inspiring such a story or feat created by anyone or anything whose fame promises to be enduring, even if the renown is created more by the telling of the stories or acts by oral tradition more so then in the eyes of the media.
Or by the deeds of one who is considered a legend in their own time.
One can become a legend while using his god given talent to build self-esteem in others.
A legend of Purpose.
Legend comes from the Latin adjective legenda, "for reading, to be read," which referred only to written stories, nor to traditional stories transmitted orally from generation to generation.
This restriction also applied to the English word legend when it was first used in the late 14th century in reference to written accounts of saints' lives, but ever since the 15th century legend has been used to refer to traditional stories as well. ARE YOU A LEGEND
Join Host Live Chats
- Hagmann and Hagmann Report (498 chatters)
- Phoenix3333 (136 chatters)
- thisisit4321 (76 chatters)
- wheresobamasbirthcertificateXcom (74 chatters)
- Straitway (61 chatters)
- Yada (46 chatters)
- WinchesterBros (18 chatters)
- thelordshour (17 chatters)
- reactionariez (15 chatters)
- Bigfoot Hotspot (15 chatters)
- Deliverance Today Pastor John Kyle (14 chatters)
- Bellesprit (11 chatters)
- Dr Pat Holliday (10 chatters)
- Debate Talk 4 U (9 chatters)
- Dead Air Paranormal Radio (8 chatters)
- p0rnopuppy (8 chatters)
- Bill Murray (7 chatters)
- Acts 1711 Radio Network (7 chatters)
- Christian Farm and Homestead (6 chatters)
- Wake Up To The Truth (5 chatters)
- The Portal (5 chatters)
- Crs Radio Caribbean Radio Show (4 chatters)
- ExpandingU RADIO (4 chatters)
- real talk for real people0 (3 chatters)
- 2TheNcreaseofKnowledgeTruth (3 chatters)
- Trunews Radio (3 chatters)
- YHWH The TRUE NAME (3 chatters)
- Universal School Of Thought (2 chatters)
- WGAG Radio (2 chatters)
- Aaron McCready (2 chatters)
- Cross Talk Radio brother Lawrence (2 chatters)
- 16 Bit Assassins (2 chatters)
- Red vs Blue (2 chatters)
- George Ramirez (2 chatters)
- Journey Into Light (2 chatters)
- Missouri Grassroots Radio (1 chatters)
- NWO Truth Radio (1 chatters)
- RichKid Radio (1 chatters)
- Fellowship of Deliverance (1 chatters)
- Feuersteins Fire (1 chatters)
- EnlightenmentEvolution Network (1 chatters)
- HDIC the Head DiVA In Charge (1 chatters)
- JackNewtown (1 chatters)
- JohnMcTernan (1 chatters)
- Big Body Broadcasting (1 chatters)
- DHead Radio (1 chatters)
- American Preppers Radio (1 chatters)
- AmericanPatriotRadio (1 chatters)
- Underground Professor Radio (1 chatters)
- THE WOODGRAIN SHOW (1 chatters)
- Political T and T (1 chatters)
- The Captain0 (1 chatters)
- The Coffee Club (1 chatters)
- The Emily Pearls Show (1 chatters)
- The FabLife Radio Show (1 chatters)
- The Grace View (1 chatters)
- The Paranormal and The Sacred (1 chatters)
- zuadionzunno (1 chatters)
- The Watchman Is216 (0 chatters)