SORT BY Relevancy
Has social media created and condoned actions that if donei in person would render someone to get fucked up, stomped out, slapped or clapped ? Join us as we explore the deep psychological effects of what instant social media is compelling some of us to evoke on a demented level.
B2B Social Media Tools Expert Ian Cleary (who is considered one of the rising stars in the social media industry and is coming to us all the way from Ireland) joins New York Times recognized social media expert Kristina Jaramillo on the B2B Marketing Insider’s Radio Show. During the radio, we don’t cover the social media platforms (Facebook, LinkedIn, Twitter etc.) – BUT we are covering specific management, analtyics, content marketing and other tools around these platforms that will maximize your time, efforts and money that you invest in social media marketing.
During this radio show interview, Ian and Kristina will cover…
At least 4 LinkedIn marketing tools including a tool that helped Jamie Turner (60 second marketer) convert 120 LinkedIn connections to his email subscription service
8 social media tools in beta that’s worth testing
A competitive intelligence tool that will help you uncover your competitors’ most shared content – and what you should be doing with this content
The best social media management and measurement tools that will help you manage your social media efforts, track return on investment and manage lead generation
Plus much more… Listen to this radio interview with Ian Cleary then grab Ian's FREE Social Media Tools Guide PLUS our other guest expert's resources at:
We start off the show by answering the question we get asked most by our potential clients (and basically everyone else), "Do I actually need social media?" The short answer: you may not but your media brand absolutely does.
Link to our deck we discuss on the show: http://bit.ly/jumpwiresocialmediapkgs2015
We discuss 8 examples of how media brands we work with are using social media today:
Increasing ratings, views, referrals, subscribers, revenue, ARPU, downloads, etc.
Data collection & analysis
New business & lead generation
Reinforcing your brand online
Audience feedback & engagement
Marketing opportunities & trend analysis
Employee recruitment & retention
This week Erin, Corina and I discuss which social media tools we use daily for Jumpwire clients. We are quite rigiorous about how we test new tools and how we assess if our clients should consider them.
The show will focus on 4 key areas:
1) Posting tools that will make you more efficient and save you time.
2) Data gathering tools for your social media platforms to help deliver insights
3) Websites that have good information and insights
4) A short list of people and companies to follow on various social platforms that will give you good insights on a regular basis.
What makes up a Social Media Fan? In between live broadcasts, round tables, fan forums, rinks and dugouts; Chris and Steve will be doing podcast series dissecting a fan from all angles. What better platform to do that other than "The Forum For the Fans". This episode will be looking at "what is a Social Media Fan?" The Bleed Blue Show will give their perspective on what they believe makes up a Social Media Fan.
Dr. Ron Capps is a communications professor at a midwestern university. He's been online since the late 1980s, so he has seen a number of businesses come and go. From the rise and fall of MySpace to the continual rise of Facebook, social media has become a mainstream method of marketing. But the platforms change, as do the rules.
Join the Nicheprof for a quick update on social media applications he is working with, and learning about.
The show is hosted by Ken English, aka the MediaMojoGuy.
Dr. Ron Capps, known online as the Nicheprof, talks about social media applications with Ken English.
Dr. Ron Capps is a communications professor in Missouri. He follows trends in social media, with both a classroom and person perspective. Teaching college age, and some older students, about the evolution of social media has taught the Nicheprof a lot about personal, and corporate, brand management. He uses the skills he has developed for clients, demonstrating that content is king, and you can index well with a variety of extensions, if you know what to do, and do it.
The show is hosted by Ken English, the mediamojoguy, who has developed an interest in video production, using digital to video platforms such as Animoto and Photodex, as well as sketch platforms that include EasySketchPro2, VideoMakerFX and Explaindio.
This week we will preview an upcoming event with the Houston Franchise Association featuring a panel discussion on Social Media for Franchises with your Social Geek Radio hosts Deb Evans and Jack Monson!
Our guest will be Jason Duncan, President of the Houston Franchise Association who will tell us about the group and what's new with his franchise tech firm, ManagerComplete.
Join us live Wednesday at 8pm ET / 7pm CT!
Join Host Live Chats
- Monster X Radio1 (21 chatters)
- Straitway (19 chatters)
- John Baptist (17 chatters)
- Lets talkXGod is not Religious (9 chatters)
- RaptureCentric101 (9 chatters)
- The Dereck and Kay Show (7 chatters)
- Demolishing Strongholds (7 chatters)
- Donny C (7 chatters)
- Its Real Talk Live (7 chatters)
- Heavy Metal Mayhem (6 chatters)
- NDB Media (6 chatters)
- Psychic Vibrations (5 chatters)
- Dino Dean (5 chatters)
- Seed Dropper Nation (4 chatters)
- The Hereafter Is Now Network (4 chatters)
- Well Armed Radio (3 chatters)
- Bigfoot Ground Zero (3 chatters)
- Pine Ridge Warriors (3 chatters)
- OPWR (3 chatters)
- Mystical Awakenings Radio (3 chatters)
- iCandiRadio (3 chatters)
- Marlin Family Live (2 chatters)
- onCUE Radio Show (2 chatters)
- PRN Positive Radio Network (2 chatters)
- Radio Jihad Network (2 chatters)
- African On The Move (2 chatters)
- American Preppers Radio (2 chatters)
- When Christians Speak (2 chatters)
- The NIGGA CHURCH (2 chatters)
- The Ringing Stone Network (1 chatters)
- TheGodSquad (1 chatters)
- The Live By Terrence Network (1 chatters)
- Sport City Chefs (1 chatters)
- The George Wilder Jr Show (1 chatters)
- BBQSuperStars (1 chatters)
- 2TheNcreaseofKnowledgeTruth (1 chatters)
- A New Day 4 Al Islam (1 chatters)
- Bill Murray (1 chatters)
- BLACK SATIN RADIO LIVE (1 chatters)
- Culture Freedom Radio Network (1 chatters)
- Dominick Calvitto (1 chatters)
- Dr Mara Karpel Your Golden Years (1 chatters)
- GRAYMAN (1 chatters)
- HONEY DRIP RADIO (1 chatters)
- JADE Radio Network (1 chatters)
- Paranormal Frequencies (1 chatters)
- ParaTruth Radio (1 chatters)
- MyViewMatters (1 chatters)
- Louis Teverini and Freddy Doll (1 chatters)
- Kardec Radio (1 chatters)
- The Marching Podcast (0 chatters)