SORT BY Relevancy
Ok, husbands...this show is for you. If you've ever wondered about what the Bible really says about your roll when it comes to marriage, listen up! What does the Bible say about how we are to honor our wives? What will happen when we do? What will happen if we don't? This would be a wonderful show for husbands & wives to listen to together. Listen live as Dr Pauline & Catherine discuss the Biblical principals surrounding the roll of the husband in marriage.
***WIVES...Dr Pauline & Catherine haven't forgotten about you. They will be talking to you about this on September 1st...STAY TUNED.***
UPCOMING EVENTS (www.dunamascenter.com):
August 9th Discerning Childbirth seminar
Marriage and/or a successful committed relationship can be one of the most challenging yet rewarding experiences in one's life. There is nothing wrong with the institution of marriage. What is wrong is men and women failing to choose to be a good spouse. What I find most disturbing is the lack of commitment, by so many, to the endeavor of striving to be a loving spouse. In the American culture, in what appears to be the attitude of "its all about me all the time" We have become irresponsible as marriage partners and this neglect is failing our children. We have no one to blame but ourselves. When it is all said and done it is about choosing to be a great husband, wife, lover, and friend. I have always held the religious belief that God has placed accountability and the responsibility of Family and Marriage on the man, not because he does not love him but just the opposite. I was always taught and truly believe that the God I serve does not request anything of us that he knows we cannot do. He only commands of us what he knows we can do and do it successfully. With that said the directive to "love one another" CAN- BE- DONE SUCCESSFULLY. And for the skeptics...do overs are allowed.
This discussion will focus on what it takes to be a great husband and more importantly what is required (from a male's perspective) to be a REAL MAN. Join us with my all male panel as we discuss what it takes to be a Real Husband and a Real Man. This will be a very candid and heated discussion because these men are passionate about being Real Husbands-Real Men.
It's been said that the difference between courtship and marriage is the difference between what you see in the seed catalog and what comes up in the garden and I think that's caused by a failure to cultivate the garden.
This message deals with God’s Marching orders for husbands and their responsibilities to their wives in the light of a Biblical marriage.
Now the reason we have so many failed marriages today is that we have ignored the original plan that God gave for successful marriages.
And since marriage was ordained in heaven as a union between ONE MAN AND ONE WOMAN, we ought to understand what God has to say about marriage.
Now remember we’re looking at the marriage covenant, not the marriage contract, because if you look at marriage as a contract, you’re going to be standing up for your rights, but if you look at marriage as a covenant, you’re going to be accepting your responsibilities.
So if you look at marriage as a contract, you'll be looking for loopholes in the contract, but if you look at marriage as a divine covenant, you won't do that.
According to this passage from Ephesians, man as the husband and the father, has three major responsibilities according to the word of God.
So provided the LORD’s willing this message will clearly explain those three Biblical responsibilities of a husband and father. And they are servant leadership, sacrificial love, and steadfast loyalty.
And this is CRUCIAL to understand before you will ever be able to use the weapons of our warfare in the army of God in these end times!
Let's take a close look at some of the reasons that there are not a lot of house husbands in the world today. Why can't our women provide for the family and let the husbands stay home with the kids and chores? Join the show at 10:00 am. Call (818)301-5834.
Do you have the desire to see your husband lead your home spiritually? Maybe you don't see him as being a leader so you take control and lead instead? God has designed our husbands to lead. However, there is an issue as to why they are not.
Grab your Bible, notebook and coffee and join my guest Angela Craig and me for a special Friday morning broadcast of Imperfect Wives Radio as we tackle this very important issue, Husbands Who Don't Lead.
Connect with us:
Questions from MyNDTALK listeners. about grandmother's problems with kids, complaining husbands, and Ray Rice/domestic violence among sports celebraties.
We will talk to three moms about their experience parenting alone while their husbands work in another city. one who's husband works and lives away 5 days a week, a mom who's husband goes on tour, and a mititary mom dealing with deployment!
Let's get real and down to business, up in your business, lets face it we all work hard raising our kids!
Today we look at the friendships of husbands and wives.
in The Bible
In our society it seems that men are taking a major beating; they are no longer respected or honored as protector of their home, wife, and children, and it is said that men have become or are becoming emasculated. We are well aware that men and women are different, but we should not become so familiar with the differences that we fail to honor and respect the men regardless of the differences, nuances and the fact that some men have given some men a bad rap they truly are a gift and a blessing. So let’s honor them this Father’s Day; it is time to encourage them to stand and walk in the greatness, and become the man God created them to become.
This week’s lesson will be especially geared to honor and encourage men to become the priest of their families, and become men of prayer and vision.
Men, husbands, fathers you are awesome, and I am grateful for all you do to support your families, and much more. Thank you!!
Join Host Live Chats
- Hagmann and Hagmann Report (498 chatters)
- Mindzmatter (92 chatters)
- thelordshour (34 chatters)
- The Portal (25 chatters)
- A Just Cause Coast 2 Coast (15 chatters)
- Barbara DeLong (12 chatters)
- Phoenix3333 (11 chatters)
- HOV Radio (9 chatters)
- Pit Bulletin Legal News (8 chatters)
- LauraDiPrete (8 chatters)
- TruthRadioNetwork (8 chatters)
- WitchTalk Radio0 (8 chatters)
- The Wacko Network (7 chatters)
- The Wake Up Mission (7 chatters)
- ShamanBarbandB (7 chatters)
- Life Coach Chat Channel (7 chatters)
- Loren and Arjeana Due (6 chatters)
- Jeff Coats X Pitboss Waterfowl (6 chatters)
- Trunews Radio (6 chatters)
- Twin Radio (5 chatters)
- Hidden Wisdom Radio (5 chatters)
- Aquatic Wetline (5 chatters)
- African History Ntwk (5 chatters)
- Be The Light Now (5 chatters)
- Lets talkXXXGod is not Religious (5 chatters)
- Omega Man (5 chatters)
- Tarhaka (4 chatters)
- 3 Counselors and a Couch (4 chatters)
- Body of Christ (4 chatters)
- Electric KoolAid for the Road (4 chatters)
- Fins Radio (4 chatters)
- TheLegacyOfANation (4 chatters)
- The Truth About Church (4 chatters)
- WE RESISTERS RADIO (4 chatters)
- thedean (3 chatters)
- TNNDN (3 chatters)
- Wajm Radio (3 chatters)
- wayneG (3 chatters)
- FuRbAbY AnD FrIeNdS (3 chatters)
- Marjorie Cole (3 chatters)
- Marti Oakley (3 chatters)
- Angel Heart Radio (3 chatters)
- Bigfoot Ground Zero (3 chatters)
- Crs Radio Caribbean Radio Show (3 chatters)
- Jamie Roxx (3 chatters)
- The Forbidden Fruit (3 chatters)
- The Love Channel Show (3 chatters)
- SHRAonair (3 chatters)
- Relationship Reinvented (3 chatters)
- Moorish Science Radio (3 chatters)
- onlinewithandrea (2 chatters)
- MKSPCG (2 chatters)
- Positively Incorrect (2 chatters)
- Revelation Radio Network (2 chatters)
- Rick Moran (2 chatters)
- SISTERS IN HARMONY (2 chatters)
- SIXEYES RADIO (2 chatters)
- The Madden Voice (2 chatters)
- The Nerd Port Network (2 chatters)
- The Peoples America (2 chatters)
- RotoExpertsXcom FantasySports Show (2 chatters)
- BC Interruption Radio (2 chatters)
- Internationaldynastyartists (2 chatters)
- George Ramirez (2 chatters)
- HONEY DRIP RADIO (2 chatters)
- TopSportsReport (2 chatters)
- The Captain0 (2 chatters)
- The Power Podcast (1 chatters)
- Woman2WomanTalkingToMen (1 chatters)
- Your Enlightenment Zone (1 chatters)
- Bootch and Pat show with Bob (1 chatters)
- Clive Hudson Master Blaster (1 chatters)
- Journey Into Light (1 chatters)
- Krista Dickan (1 chatters)
- 63289 (1 chatters)
- 64403 (1 chatters)
- American Statesman (1 chatters)
- DAnne Burley Show (1 chatters)
- Dr Fred (1 chatters)
- DYNASTY NETWORK 1382 (1 chatters)
- BishopDerianHouse (1 chatters)
- BishopJD (1 chatters)
- Texas Conflict Coach (1 chatters)
- The Biblical Hebrew (1 chatters)
- ROAD2STARDOM RADIO (1 chatters)
- Robert Cardoza Live (1 chatters)
- RichKid Radio (1 chatters)
- Random Brain Activity (1 chatters)
- real talk for real people0 (1 chatters)
- Real Talk Radio17 (1 chatters)
- Real Talk With Robert Simmons (1 chatters)
- RefJeremy (1 chatters)
- NathanWalters0 (1 chatters)