SORT BY Relevancy
In honor of today being my 1 month anniversary being married to the beautiful Kimberley Hart- Ogburn I am replaying a past show that ask the question, Wives, are you your husbands crown? This is very important to know because this can have a possitive or negative impact on your marriage. What does that means? We are going to dig in and get the answer. Men, we say we are the "King of the Castle" but many of us are ruling without a crown. The wives are to be that crown for us. Now a question for the wives are you the crown of your husband? We will take a closer look. Email us your comments at firstname.lastname@example.org Thank you for tuning into The Dre` O Radio Show where you can "Say What's On Your Mind"
This radio show educates, affirms, validates, confirms, supports, and empowers straight spouses everywhere. It is hosted by Debbie Thomas-Brown Founder/ President of South Florida Connects, Inc. a Miramar, Florida based outreach and advocacy non-profit organization. Debbie is a Nurse of Jamaican heritage and she is also the Minority Straight Wives Liaison for the Bonnie Kaye Straight Wives Support Group.
Are you raising future husbands and wives that will be emotionally secure or have abandonment issues? Are you creating responsible future life partners or eternal spoiled brats. It's something to think about. Join us and weigh in on the conversation.
Are you the leader or are you the follower in your marriage? God was very clear on what the rolls and responsibilities for us in our marriages. Are we living up to the instructions God has given us, or are we doing things our way. Join us on The Truth and Guidance show as we tackle this Hot topic in an open discussion. Call in and join us on Tuesday 9/24/13 live 646-478-0629. Chat rooms will be open.
Television writer Jane Espenson is well-known for her work on such iconic television series as Buffy the Vampire Slayer, Battlestar Galactica, Torchwood, Game of Thrones and now Once Upon a Time. She will be joining me for an hour of discussion about this week's Once Upon a Time, which she wrote, as well as her other projects, including her great web series Husbands co-created with Brad "Cheeks" Bell. Brad and his co-star Sean Hemeon will also be joining the discussion during the
Rebroadcast of the long running radio program, "The Ave Maria Hour", a presentation of the Franciscan Friars of the Atonement. www.AtonementFriars.org
St. Gomer – St. Gomer was an 8th century Germanic knight who is said to have had infinite patience. While Gomer was meek and pious, his wife was overbearing and ruthless. St. Gomer is the patron saint of henpecked husbands.
Episode 48 - 10 Things Husbands Wish Their Wives Knew About Sex
Many wives complain that their husband is always asking for sex--and they just don't understand why--especially when he just had it the other day!
Would you like to know what your husband REALLY thinks about sex? In this show we will discuss:
the 10 things your husband wants you to know about sex but doesn't know how to tell you what sex REALLY means to a man how to understand sex from your husband's perspective so you can make your sex life what God intended it to be LISTEN IN!
What do you do when you have a "GPS"- a gay husband posing as straight? 'Bisexuals' do not believe their behavior is because of any gay orientation. This radio show educates, affirms, validates, supports, and empowers straight spouses everywhere. It is hosted by Debbie Thomas-Brown Founder/ President of South Florida Connects, Inc. a Miramar, Florida based outreach and advocacy non-profit organization. Debbie is a Nurse of Jamaican heritage and she is also the Minority Straight Spouse Liaison for the Bonnie Kaye Straight Wives Support Group.
Your unfourtunate reality is this: You are married to someone who was not real with you because they are living a secret gay lifestyle. Now that you know, you have to strategize your life so that you can recover from this debilitating and shocking reality.
You have a closeted gay spouse. This show is to help you find your way as you travel through your journey toward recovery. Straight Spouse Awareness is the key to helping you understad this new dynamic of your mixed orientation marriage.
You are not alone!
Visit us at: http://www.sou
in Self Help
Usually you hear about women nagging their husbands until they simply can't take it anymore and ignore them, cheat or leave altogether but what about wives who have husbands that drive them to the brink?
With us for the hour is Ray Arata, author of Wake Up, Man Up, Step Up. www.rayarata.com. This is Ray Arata’s inspirational guide and antidote to the confusion and disconnection that many men experience today as they struggle to understand and redefine their relationships and responsibilities at home, in the workplace, at school and in society.
Brought to you by the ever shifting attitudes of Donna M Butler and Siobhan Shaw.
Face it, girls—there’s just some things your husband is never going to understand. He may never get why you need a new purse every six months, why you try on 14 outfits for an evening out, only to end up wearing the one you tried on first, or, the big one, why you and your girlfriends go to the bathroom in packs. But, really, says one veteran husband and author, it’s okay. "We don’t understand all the things you do," says Jay Payleitner, author of the new book, 52 Things Husbands Need from Their Wives (Harvest House, August 2013). "But that’s okay. We love that you’re different and that’s why we married you."
Jay Payleitner is one of the top freelance Christian radio producers in the United States. He’s also a popular speaker at men's events. Jay and his wife, Rita, make their home in the Chicago area, where they’ve raised five great kids and loved on ten foster babies.
Join Host Live Chats
- Curious Times (26 chatters)
- WGAG Radio (21 chatters)
- Love Productions (18 chatters)
- MHHS Eyes Wide Open (17 chatters)
- WYMS Radio (12 chatters)
- Enfinity 1 Wrestling (11 chatters)
- Cat Scratch Radio (11 chatters)
- BacktoBasicsRadio (9 chatters)
- T J Sotomayor (9 chatters)
- Jay King Network (8 chatters)
- AMCpress news and views (7 chatters)
- Pagans Tonight Radio (7 chatters)
- drinkfive Fantasy Football Podcast (4 chatters)
- Married Men Dont Talk Show (3 chatters)
- Brain Injury Radio (3 chatters)
- Conservative Nation Media (3 chatters)
- Apostle Malcolm Spurlock (3 chatters)
- Patriot Come Lately (3 chatters)
- Talk2Q (3 chatters)
- Walk in the Darkness (3 chatters)
- Kingdom Suite Radio Broadcast (2 chatters)
- Perspectives0 (2 chatters)
- PURE Motive Radio (2 chatters)
- WTP 4R People (2 chatters)
- WVIPW (2 chatters)
- Carl Richards Show (2 chatters)
- NDB Media (2 chatters)
- Jon Matthews (2 chatters)
- Just Me Magazine (1 chatters)
- KBLU RadioNetwork (1 chatters)
- Kiler Davenport Live (1 chatters)
- men empowered (1 chatters)
- Dusk Spot Radio Network (1 chatters)
- Dollhouse Radio by India Morel (1 chatters)
- Jay Rex Music live Talk (1 chatters)
- JIMMY LEE (1 chatters)
- CarltonBurgess (1 chatters)
- Autistic People (1 chatters)
- Crave Wrestling (1 chatters)
- churchboi (1 chatters)
- Brian Treybig (1 chatters)
- Caribbean Radio Show CrsRadio (1 chatters)
- Angels in the Buff (1 chatters)
- AOW Productions (1 chatters)
- 1stfamradio (1 chatters)
- ALI ONLNE RADIO (1 chatters)
- Word of Love and Faith (1 chatters)
- Real Talk The Movement (1 chatters)
- ROAD2STARDOM RADIO (1 chatters)
- Robert Rule Show (1 chatters)
- Rykers Underground0 (1 chatters)
- Sevin Hunnid (1 chatters)
- Shay and Tyler and Friends (1 chatters)
- SPECULATION SPORTS (1 chatters)
- Sweetenginesounds (1 chatters)
- TheNancyLockhartShow (1 chatters)
- Truth Education (1 chatters)
- Two Sides Of The Story Productions (1 chatters)
- Tens or Chops (1 chatters)
- The AE System The Ministry of Hair (1 chatters)
- The Lucid Dreamer Show (1 chatters)
- The Motor Mouth Mosley Radio Show (1 chatters)
- The Will and Thunder Show (0 chatters)