SORT BY Relevancy
in Self Help
Ladies, does your stud muffin have ADHD? How do you live with him and his ADHD, help him manage himself and his ADHD, and then love him and his ADHD, all the while managing your own ADHD? In this episode we interview Yvonne Nardone, an ADHD spouse and huge supporter of her ADHD husband! If you’re in an ADHD relationship where both of you have ADHD, you won’t want to miss this insightful show!
Attention Talk Radio is the leading site for self-help Internet radio shows focusing on attention deficit hyperactivity disorder (ADHD) and attention deficit disorder (ADD), including managing symptoms of attention deficit disorder, adults with ADD, or adults who have children with ADHD. Attention Talk Radio, hosted by attention coach Jeff Copper, is designed to help adults and children (particularly those diagnosed with or impacted by attention deficit disorder or its symptoms) in life or business who are stuck, overwhelmed, or frustrated. It will help adults and children get unstuck and moving forward by helping to open their minds and pay attention to what works. Attention Talk Radio host Jeff Copper is an ADHD coach. To learn more about Jeff go to www.digcoaching.com.
Ladies don't perform the duties of a wife to a man who is not your husband
What are the duties of a wife? Grandma told me... about getting a man.. To know if you are both in love, you feel a "connection" in bed. If you feel ALONE in bed when having sex, you are with the WRONG man. This is CRITICAL! The connection of mind, body, soul!
2. There is real love that everyone wants but it does not happen to everyone — it is called "soul-mates," spiritual, supernatural. This is the highest form of love — it is a religious feeling.
3. When having sex and the female does not enjoy it, I strongly recommend that the female gets on top of the man. It always works, the female has a climax and enjoyment. If he wants to perform oral sex on you, enjoy it!
4. Always make sure the man's penis is CLEAN. Make sure he washes it with soap and water before coming to bed.
7. Some men are pre-mature ejaculators; that is very frustrating and bad for the female. He needs help to learn to control himself until the female is ready.
8. There should be foreplay to get the girl ready. As you get older, more experienced, you can skip all that and it is over in 7 minutes.
9. Perhaps you already know all these hints. I hope you find it helpful; I love you and do not want you to make a mistake. Never marry someone and say "Well, I can always get a divorce if I'm not happy."
10. Make sure you never marry an abusive control freak. When a man loves you, there is respect.
11. Never, never tell a boyfriend if you have any savings, inheritance-to-be or your salary when you graduate. http://www.nerve.com/advice/sex-advice-from/sex-advice-from-my-grandmother call in 661-467-2407
in Self Help
We are all living in challenging times. I call it "God's Birth Canal" because I believe that this time in human history is an opportunity and an invitation to emerge into a new landscape. An entirely new way of living and being and connecting - to ourselves and one another.
To do that, we obviously need different tools than those we are given in schools or aligned with by our social expectations. We need to be different
We need Authenticity, Vision and, frankly, Moxie - Courage, Chutzpah. We need to Speak Up, Honor Our True Mode of Self-Expression, Stand Up, Self-Define, Claim and Use Our Voices, Create New Modes of Living, Dedicate Ourselves to Our True Selves and to One Another, Be Newly Creative in Our Efforts and in Our Understanding of “Surrender”. Clearly, our current social, financial and business setups do not encourage this! So it is up to us, and we need help to understand how to undertake this in our own lives first.
This introductory call will introduce you to the platform on which you can plant your feet and begin to be the kind of person to whom shift happens! It is a platform that can be defined as “from strength to strength” – a platform that is emphatically NOT about what we are doing wrong, and that IS emphatically about what we are doing right!
Join the Revolution! You owe it to yourself to Find Your Voice, Find Your Footing, and Walk Your Unique Life Path!
Kingdom greetings & Welcome to "The Essence of My Love" your Intimacy, Romance & Relationship Ministry, as we present "Sizzling Hot Saturday" with your Host Shawna Romance-Coach Davis. We thank you for joining us today as I introduce to some and present to others, our returning Special Guest" Dr. T. Charles Brantley, A Certified Marriage Counsellor and Author of the Book in which is the
Sizzling Hot Topic" Crucified Husband, Glorified Husband, Submission of a Husband to a Wife Dissertation.
MYSTERIES of a Biblical Marriage SOLVED through Ancient Writing...Ephesians 5:32 says that marriage is a MYSTERY-but I believe I have found the solution. It's in the man who is crucified so that his wife can live. Yes, the mystery is solved, with an emotional murder of the husband by his own hands. The more he dies to self, the more he lives in marriage.
Oh you truly do not want to miss out on this one....Join us live on the air by calling (347) 637-1509.
Broadcasting times are as follows. 2:30 PM EST, 1:30 PM CST, 12:30 PM MST & 11:30 AM PST.
Studio House Rules: Please do not use your speaker phone and make sure you are in a quiet setting. Am
We are recording and want to provide you with the best quality for your listening.
Thank you for your continued support and prayers.
Join Host Live Chats
- MRTALK (8 chatters)
- Southern Sense Talk Radio (8 chatters)
- simonapple04 (6 chatters)
- Common Sense Psychic (6 chatters)
- Dr Loren (5 chatters)
- Rated G Radio (3 chatters)
- 65457 (3 chatters)
- Bible News Radio (2 chatters)
- businessnegotiators1 (1 chatters)
- Dollhouse Radio by India Morel (1 chatters)
- Purpose Talk Radio (1 chatters)
- Straight Talk14 (1 chatters)