SORT BY Relevancy
in Self Help
March seems so far away. So many questions were left unanswered. So let's take some time to go over what we know and try to see into the future. Here are some questions that we will go over:
1. How evil can one man be?
2. Did Rhonda lose the baby?
3. Will Cookie ever be able to be free of Lucious?
4. Has Jamal finally found love?
5. What had Boo Boo Kitty done to make sure her baby is the only true Lyon heir?
6. What the hell Hakeem?
7. Who's your favorite cast member?
8. Who's your favorite guest star
Addicted to Hurry is Thirsty Tuesday Epiphany and you will be inspired with spiritual strategies for slowing down. According to this great author "Hurry is not an innocent and inevitable consequence of modern life. Chronic hurry is a serious malady of mind, heart, and soul putting ay risk our relationship with God, each other, and ourselves."
Are you living too fast? Here are two questions from the "Hurry Test"
You are behind a driver who has not noticed that the light has turned green. How do you respond?
_a. Give the person a moment to notice that the light has changed
_b.Blow your horn immediately
_c.Blow your horn and express your irritation verbally
This is one of several books by this author who was a pastor for twenty years. Mr.Kirk B. Jones now teaches social ethics. Come and catch the BLAZE at 100pm EST 347-205-9535
The Made From Scratch Life!
Host: Josh "The 7 P’s of Survival"
on American Preppers Radio!
Tuesdays 9:00pm/Est 8:00pm/Ct 7:00pm/Mt 6:00pm/Pt
Live Listen and Chat go to: http://prepperbroadcasting.com/listen-chat/
Tired of all the processed unhealthy ingredients filling our food, our homes, and even our minds. We seem to be constantly running from one thing to the next, trying to get everything done and in. The world tells us to hurry up, do more, keep up, strive harder, all the while shoving more at us. Return to simple. With life changing stories, step by step tutorials, how-to’s, real life examples and recipes, The Made-From-Scratch Life, will inspire and teach you how to get back to the basics, not just in a from scratch kitchen and home, but in your mind and soul. It looks at the things that shape us and how you can apply old-fashioned traditions to your modern life and savor what really matters.
Read More→ HERE!
in Self Help
HOW TO MAKE CHANGE THAT LASTS
In this week’s episode we’re chatting about:
Why some people seem to make habits that last and others struggle – and how to become someone who wins with habits
How to overcome your past, self-imposed mental limitations and to start changing the outcomes of your future through your thinking
A solution to help you ensure that you follow through on what you said you are going to do this year and on how to stop getting in your own way in the process
Just a quick hello to all of my Keep the Faith listeners out there – thanks for being part of the community of contagious encouragement.
This podcast is proudly brought to you by the company I am proud to partner with – and the company whose products I now exclusively use for my family and me: Beautycounter. Be in the know about better and safer beauty – be part of the beauty of Beautycounter. You can check out our product line at www.beautycounter.com/trishblackwell
How are your New Years Resolutions going? You’re one month in, have they stuck?
Believing in who you are now instead of believing the limitations of who you used to be.
Are you moving through the motions of life or are you maximizing the moments of the day? (at 4pm do you wait for it to finally be 5 or 6pm? Are you going through your day wishing it away and wanting it to hurry along?)
A WORD ON HABITS:
“Your beliefs become your thoughts,
Your thoughts become your words,
Your words become your actions,
Your actions become your habits,
Your habits become your values,
Your values become your destiny.”
? Mahatma Gandhi
“We become what we repeatedly do.”
? Sean Cov
The feelings that you get after setting an ambitious goal can be exciting, scary, and if you're not careful, even "satisfying." It's not the feelings and emotions that you get when SETTING a goal that's most important, it's the feelings you hope to experience after the goal is ACHIEVED. You need to keep focused on getting that RESULT you really want and those feelings that come with that result every step of your journey. You'll waste a lot of time, energy, and effort if you don't.
HERE'S THE OFFER I MADE DURING THIS LIVE VIDEO - RANDOM COACHING CALLS - Send me an email at firstname.lastname@example.org or private message me here on this Facebook page www.facebook.com/SkipLaCourPage): 1) Your name 2) Your age 3) Your Telephone number 4) The biggest challenge that you are facing in your life right now.
These podcasts are done live on video every morning at 10 am (Eastern) / 7 am (Pacific) at www.facebook.com/SkipLaCourPage and simultaneously on Periscope @skiplacoour.
Or, go here and fill out this form: www.skiplacourcoaching.com/mc.
Skip La Cour helps ambitious men understand and execute effective leadership and influence strategies to reach their goals in life with more clarity and confidence.
Do you have a challenge you need some help solving? If your question is selected to be answered during one of these daily videos, you'll win a free follow up coaching call for a deeper explanation of your details, greater insight, and more clarity.
One of the greatest sources of anxiety is caused by getting impatient with God. Even though we often make Him wait for days, months or years, we expect an instant response to our prayers. Join Catholic speaker and author Gary Zimak as he offers advice for learning to wait on the Lord. In addition, we'll read and discuss the Mass readings for Thursday of the 19th week in Ordinary Time. You don't want to miss this episode of The Gary Zimak Show!
Join Host Live Chats
- Hagmann and Hagmann Report (119 chatters)
- HINDSIGHT RADIO (44 chatters)
- SpiritMan Joseph (27 chatters)
- AJC Radio (25 chatters)
- The Dream1 (14 chatters)
- Ron March Show (11 chatters)
- thelordshour (10 chatters)
- The Appearance (8 chatters)
- RaptureCentric101 (7 chatters)
- wheresobamasbirthcertificateXcom (7 chatters)
- Witch School (7 chatters)
- Symmetry of Soul (6 chatters)
- Twin Radio (5 chatters)
- AverageBlackMan (5 chatters)
- Dead Air Paranormal Radio (5 chatters)
- MISC on LMC Radio Network (5 chatters)
- Mystical Awakenings Radio (5 chatters)
- PROPHET energyreaderBrenda (4 chatters)
- Lighworkers Connect (4 chatters)
- Bill Murray (4 chatters)
- Underground Professor Radio (4 chatters)
- Stew and the Nunn (4 chatters)
- SISTERS IN HARMONY (4 chatters)
- Revelation Power (4 chatters)
- divinewisdomradio (3 chatters)
- entertainment-music-promotion- (3 chatters)
- Goldylocks Productions (3 chatters)
- Loren and Arjeana Due (3 chatters)
- Marti Oakley (3 chatters)
- Joeygiggles (3 chatters)
- HisWordHisWay (2 chatters)
- Gospel Alliance Radio (2 chatters)
- Get Right Radio1 (2 chatters)
- 2TheNcreaseofKnowledgeTruth (2 chatters)
- Andrea Shea King (2 chatters)
- American Network (2 chatters)
- Sport City Chefs (2 chatters)
- Vibe Radio Network (2 chatters)
- The Freedom For All Network (2 chatters)
- The Ringing Stone Network (2 chatters)
- WorldOfInkNetwork (2 chatters)
- Xandermonium with Xander Gibb (1 chatters)
- WARriorsInGODsArmy (1 chatters)
- WMLR- MOOR LIFE RADIO (1 chatters)
- World Integrity News Network (1 chatters)
- Coffee Party USA (1 chatters)
- Talk2Q (1 chatters)
- ROADTOSTARDOM RADIO (1 chatters)
- real talk for real people0 (1 chatters)
- SandyRodgers (1 chatters)
- Shirley Ann Network (1 chatters)
- American Preppers Radio (1 chatters)
- American Statesman (1 chatters)
- E3 Radio (1 chatters)
- Enterpraisement Media Group (1 chatters)
- HomeTeam (1 chatters)
- I AM A SUPERWOMAN RADIO (1 chatters)
- IDECLAIR (1 chatters)
- InThePaint (1 chatters)
- May We Help You Radio Show (1 chatters)
- Journey Into Light (1 chatters)
- Miscarriage Matters Radio (1 chatters)
- MR SYCAMORES PLACE (1 chatters)
- Partnerships That Drive Performance (1 chatters)
- PRNRadioNetwork (1 chatters)
- RadioFPC2015 (0 chatters)
- Grizzly Bear Blues Live (0 chatters)
- cathies DistantEchos (0 chatters)
- Royal Thieves Radio (0 chatters)