SORT BY Relevancy
In what has to be the most spectacular racing comeback of the season, Lewis Hamilton went from pit to podium in a fantastic race, in Budepest Hungary. The brilliant brit showed the world what a true professional can do out on the track. After being plagued with several mechanical problems with his car this season including, the one during qualifying when his car mystriously caught fire, the 2008 world champion landed on the podium with a 3rd place finish.
Part 2 Highlights the world ministry of Sister Janice Wells throughout the Ukraine and Hungary.
This show was broadcast from the College of Biblical Studies in Houston TEXAS. You can book Sister Janice Wells as a speaker, ask questions, or connect with her ministry at: 870.557.1812 or JFW646@yahoo.com.
Esztergom is a city in northern Hungary, 46 km north-west of the capital Budapest. It lies in Komarom-Esztergom county, on the right bank of the river Danube, which forms the border with Slovakia there.
Esztergom is the seat of the prímás (see Primate) of the Roman Catholic Church in Hungary. It's also the official seat of the Constitutional Court of Hungary. The city has the Kereszteny Muzeum, the largest ecclesiastical collection in Hungary. Its cathedral, Esztergom Basilica is the largest church in Hungary.
Photos: - Hungarian Parliament in Budapest, 2008, uploaded by Jozefff at nl.wikipedia.- Esztergom Basilica - View from the Danube River, June 2011, by Cristina Damschin.- Budapest Chain Bridge, Aug 2003 by Il conte di Luna from Brescia.- Budapest State Opera House, Aug 2005, Authors: unknown.- The Holy Crown, Feb 2002, by Qorilla Schopenhauer.- The Esztergom Cathedral at night, Feb 2006 by Villy
Weekend recap from the NASCAR Sprint Cup race at Indianapolis Motor Speedway, F1 in Hungary, and the Nationwide event on Saturday, plus other topics.
Matt Weaver of Open Wheel Now joins the show to talk about Jeff Gordon and his record 5th Brickyard win in the Sprint Cup Series, and the impact Ty Dillon's win has on the IMS race. Plus, we go indepth with Daniel Ricciardo's 2nd career win at the Hungaroring, beating the Mercedes AMG Petronas duo of Lewis Hamilton and Nico Rosberg.
Maisha Hazzard, Ph.D.
Maisha Hazzard is an innovative educator, behavior change communication specialist, speech writer, and media consultant. She holds advanced degrees in Communication (Ph.D.); Transpersonal Psychology (Ph.D.); Behavioral Science (M.A.); and Counseling (M.S.C.). Further studies have included International Studies, Telecommunications, Comparative Literature, Cross Cultural Education, Information Science, Neuroscience, and Metaphysics at various universities and institutes in the United States and West Africa. She spent more than 25 years as a university professor and international consultant and more than 25 simultaneous years writing, directing, performing, and producing in performing arts and media arts programs on five continents. Maisha Hazzard is an award-winning radio producer who has trained writers, producers, and media consultants from more than 30 countries. She has taught and/or performed in Canada, France, Hungary, India, Jamaica, Barbados, Guyana, Brazil, Nigeria, Ghana, Senegal, and South Africa. Dr. Hazzard has served as a consultant to elected officials in the United States and heads of state in countries in the Caribbean and Southern Africa. She has lectured and taught at Ohio University, Bowling Green State University (Ohio), University of Toledo, University of Guyana, University of the West Indies (Mona), Jawaharlal Nehru University in India, California State University at Northridge, and Philander Smith College (Little Rock, AR). She has conducted training programs for Voice of America, USAID, South African Parliament, BUSH Radio-South Africa, and World Health Organization.
Currently, Maisha Hazzard conducts workshops in school districts and spiritual communities on the brain/heart and learning, power of our subconscious mind, emotional intelligence and emotional healing, strategic intuition, ecumenical cooperation and spiritual activism.
These are Sound Culture Slices that will air on WMLN-FM at Curry College
1. Born in Hungary, Les Muray developed an undying love for his father and his home country, which he expresses through Hungarian folk music and a rock opera with political overtones. He reveals the surprising connection between his favorite band - Crosby, Stills, and Nash - and Process Philosophy.
2. After being exposed to all kinds of music, Jordan Reed fell in love with dance music.He spends his time outside of class playing hockey and being a DJ. He found something mysterious about what attracts him to dance music.
3. Jennifer Balboni grew up in a musical family. She listened to classically trained musicians and soul artists, especially Ray Charles, whose music fills her with memories of her happy childhood and loving parents. The music of Seal also reminds her of the happiest, most hopeful times in her life. She reveals her special connection to Andrea Bocelli...
4. After learning at his high school graduation that life is a long and winding road filled with obstacles, Jerry Gibbs decided to never surrender as he started on his career in television. However, he also has a way to reach toward Heaven with the music of Coldplay.
5. As a child of the 70s, Larry Hartenian escaped the dysfunctional culture of America by visiting Germany and discovering his professional passion. He has religious experiences through music, despite being an atheist. He discovered a special relationship to German Industrial Music and Jazz.
6 Julian Bryson loved Latin music when he was in middle school, before Latin music became popular. When he was considering going to graduate school to become a choral composer, he heard an important song from the musical "Sunday in the Park with George" that helped him "Move On." He learned the power of choral music in a unique way at a concert featuring explosions...
The DC Poetry Project's "Poets on Fire" Weekly open-mic poetry show airs every Wednesday at 8pm EST / 5pm PST! Hosted by Dr. Michael Anthony Ingram, Executive Director of the DC Poetry Project, this show offers poets, spoken word artists and other writers opportunities to openly celebrate their love for words in all its forms. Come share or listen to poems, prose, songs, or any other style of expression with an audience of open minds and ears. We maybe physically located in Washington DC, but our love for poetry is worldwide! If there are questions, please call the DC Poetry Project Office at 202-540-0327.
Creative Commons Music
Music by Lino Rise
Titles: “Channel Intro Germany,” Channel Intro Hungary," and Channel Intro Sweden."
Music by Mike Stewart
Titles: "Strutting Down the Street, Wow, So Good and Playful Children."
Doing my best to help the Lord set the brushfires of freedom in the hearts of men and to restore America, God willing, to the beacon of freedom she was meant to be.
Pay for Play 1 and Pay for Play 2
Protecting the grid
More from the religion of peices
Doing What's Right:
From the greediest and most heartless nation in the world
According to the Legend of St. Catherine, this young woman converted to Christianity after receiving a vision. At the age of 18, she debated 50 pagan philosophers. Amazed at her wisdom and debating skills, they became Christians—as did about 200 soldiers and members of the emperor’s family. All of them were martyred.
Sentenced to be executed on a spiked wheel, Catherine touched the wheel and it shattered. She was beheaded. Centuries later, angels are said to have carried the body of St. Catherine to a monastery at the foot of Mt. Sinai.
Devotion to her spread as a result of the Crusades. She was invoked as the patroness of students, teachers, librarians and lawyers. Catherine is one of the 14 Holy Helpers, venerated especially in Germany and Hungary.
Join Host Live Chats
- High Frequency Radio Network (26 chatters)
- Straitway (23 chatters)
- Tha Boxing Voice Radio Show (22 chatters)
- The Portal (22 chatters)
- Journey Into Light (18 chatters)
- RaptureCentric101 (10 chatters)
- Trunews Radio (10 chatters)
- SpeakEasy Cafe (9 chatters)
- FionaBenjamin (6 chatters)
- Audrey Russo (6 chatters)
- Comfy Crystal and Medium Eshne (6 chatters)
- EmpowerYOU Radio (5 chatters)
- Out Of A Pure Heart Ministries (5 chatters)
- The Hereafter Is Now Network (5 chatters)
- FFToolbox (4 chatters)
- Its Real Talk Live (3 chatters)
- JASmius (3 chatters)
- Larcher and Lorensen (3 chatters)
- Edge Talk Radio (3 chatters)
- Frat House Sports (3 chatters)
- The War Room (3 chatters)
- Triple Dark (3 chatters)
- The Janet Love Show (2 chatters)
- The Curvy Metalhead Show (2 chatters)
- Pundit Press (2 chatters)
- Radio by Renford (2 chatters)
- Nuts And Bolts Sports (2 chatters)
- Everything Kathy B (2 chatters)
- Life Conversations (2 chatters)
- Its Not Me Its You (2 chatters)
- Jesusandwetalk (1 chatters)
- MackMama (1 chatters)
- MyViewMatters (1 chatters)
- Fan vs Fan Radio Network (1 chatters)
- Impact Media (1 chatters)
- Open Talk with Les Jackson (1 chatters)
- Spirit of 76 Remedy (1 chatters)
- real talk for real people0 (1 chatters)
- Restore The Republic Show (1 chatters)
- TRUradio (1 chatters)
- Writestream Radio Network (1 chatters)
- The Wacko Network (1 chatters)
- The Power Podcast (0 chatters)