SORT BY Relevancy
NEW DELHI: The Allahabad High Court will on Thursday pronounce its verdict on the decades-old title suits seeking ownership of the disputed Ayodhya site, amid signs of an easing of the anxiety about its fallout because of the growing assessment that it may not throw up a clear winner or loser.
This announcement from the HC's Lucknow Bench, which was set to pronounce the judgment in the sensitive case on September 24 but was stopped from doing so by the Supreme Court, came after the apex court dismissed an appeal to defer the verdict in order to explore the possibility for a negotiated resolution of the case which has defied several similar bids.
Since India has less than 3% Christians....Is what is going on In New Dehli a "preview of coming attractions" when the Christian population is effectively removed from a society?
Join Host Live Chats
- High Frequency Radio Network (29 chatters)
- WGAG Radio (28 chatters)
- BonnieAlbersOnAir (5 chatters)
- MASTERTEACHER33 (4 chatters)
- Buell Leaders Radio (3 chatters)
- Big Meach (2 chatters)
- Call Me Mom (1 chatters)
- George Gomond Radio (1 chatters)
- MUTHA WIT WISDOM (1 chatters)
- Pastor Mike Tarsi (1 chatters)
- simonapple04 (1 chatters)
- The Campaign For America (1 chatters)
- The Halli Casser Jayne Show (1 chatters)
- The Program Returns (1 chatters)