SORT BY Relevancy
You may have noticed media headlines highlighting problems with a few supplement companies, such as their products not containing what they say they do, or the health problems that can arise when supplements are taken improperly. Yet, most health professionals would agree that supplements play an important and often necessary role in helping you to think, move, and feel your best.
With so much conflicting information in the media and online, the big question then becomes:
When it comes to supplements, who can you trust?
Today, Dr. Budweiser founder of Weiser Living will speak more on this topic. He will cover:
Answers to Top Supplement Questions.
How to Spot Nutritional Deficiencies.
How to Use Supplements to Enhance a Healthy Lifestyle.
Just What is a Dietary Supplement?
What’s the Difference Between RDA, DRI & DR for a Vitamin or Mineral
Can Supplements Interact with Prescribed Medications?
Can You Trust Supplements?
How to Make Correct Supplement Choices.
… and much, much more!
So be sure to tune into another fascinating 30 minutes of Dr. Budweiser wisdom!
Meanwhile, check out www.WeiserLiving.com for more recipes, articles, videos, products and more!
Hi Angels, Donna Howard who is an expert in aromatherapy and herbs is going to do a show on the essential oils and supplements that are good for brain injuries including migraines.
The show starts at 3 pm
The call in number is 760 890 7143.
WE ARE GOING TO WASHINGTON TO SEE HOW YOUR RIGHT TO BUY SUPPLEMENTS HAS BEEN PRESERVED!! ALSO DOUBLE JEOPARDY ON FITNESS FOODS!!
PRE WORKOUT...POST WORKOUT..TONS OF PROTEIN POWDER......SOLUTIONS AND POWDERS.....HOW MUCH IS TOO MUCH?? AND WHAT ARE SOME OF THE BASICS THAT SHOULD BE LOOKED AT FOR GUIDANCE? TUNE IN TO FIND OUT IF YOU OR SOMEONE YOU KNOW IS "ADDICTED" TO THEIR WORKOUT REGIMINE
Mary Diaz on the "Huaman Rights Demand" radio broadcast. Mary is a prisoner activist who advocates for paroles and pardons. Tell us your opinion by calling (347)857-3293, or you can listen by computer live or hear the archived tape 24/7. Diaz is affiliated with "Human Conflicts," and "LET MY PEOPLE GO" is the motto. Mary lives in Florida, which had over 5,200 inmates who were parole eligible in 2014 but only released 18. Prison investors on Pardons and Parole Boards are a barrier to freedom for many rehabilitated inmates, I think.
Diaz said Alabama's Pardon and Parole Board has become a trendsetter for the rest of the country regarding releases. In Alabama during 2014, the Board considered 6,647 paroles, of which 2,237 were granted. The Board granted 657 pardons of 798 pardons heard and processed 522 voter rights restorations. That is real progress against mass incarceration. Some of the change may be credited to the ?Southern Poverty Law Center's lawsuit against the Alabama prison system.
"Presently, Maynard Cooper & Gale is fighting a Southern Poverty Law Center lawsuit that claims the health care provided to Alabama's inmates is inadequate and unconstitutional. Correctional health care firm Corizon is paying the firm to fight the lawsuit on behalf of the state due to a provision in its $224 million contract with the state. In total, the state has spent $1.86 million in taxpayer money to fight prison lawsuits in the past four years." reports AL(dot) com. That sum likely also includes a lawsuit by the ACLU? for segregating inmates with HIV. Righteous lawsuits litigated in just courts matter.
January is our month for new beginnings. We'll discuss pardons, paroles, and successful re-entry this month at Human Rights Demand and at National Network in Action (NNIA1). Please participate!
Join Host Live Chats
- thisisit4321 (46 chatters)
- Free Thinking Radio (26 chatters)
- Curious Times (17 chatters)
- Dead Air Paranormal Radio (17 chatters)
- Healing with the Rainbow Rays (14 chatters)
- Brain Injury Radio (12 chatters)
- Vinny Bond (12 chatters)
- SUPER HOST (12 chatters)
- Andrea Shea King (10 chatters)
- High Frequency Radio Network (9 chatters)
- The NIGGA CHURCH (9 chatters)
- thelordshour (9 chatters)
- Beyond the Airwaves TIP (5 chatters)
- Psychic Reflections From Starcrafts (4 chatters)
- WGAG Radio (4 chatters)
- United Patriots Radio (4 chatters)
- Cross Walk Talk (4 chatters)
- Reach Out America (4 chatters)
- SURN Host (3 chatters)
- Vibration Radio (3 chatters)
- Jay King Network (3 chatters)
- Lisa Lamont (3 chatters)
- Fellowship of Deliverance (3 chatters)
- DavetheMystic (3 chatters)
- Butterfly Evolution Radio (2 chatters)
- Rated G Radio (2 chatters)
- teamgrindhard (2 chatters)
- The Coffee Club (1 chatters)
- The Inscriber Media Network (1 chatters)
- The Introduction (1 chatters)
- The Larry Love Show (1 chatters)
- The Steven Knight Show (1 chatters)
- WMLR- MOOR LIFE RADIO (1 chatters)
- FreedomizerRadio (1 chatters)
- MichICAN Nightly Radio Show (1 chatters)
- MMAmadhouse Productions (1 chatters)
- Omega Ministry Group (1 chatters)