SORT BY Relevancy
University of Minnesota’s head volleyball coach Hugh McCutcheon joined us to talk about the love of sport and how to properly develop young athletes. Coach shared his story growing up in New Zealand playing multiple different sports and developing over his lifetime a love for volleyball. He talked about how he came to focus on one sport, volleyball, his transition to coaching and some of his principles of success.
For more information, visit The McCarthy Project.
Coach Hugh McCutcheon Bio:
Hugh McCutcheon enters his third year at the helm of Golden Gopher Volleyball. Completing two seasons as the Gopher head coach, McCutcheon has led Minnesota a 56-15 record, named the 2013 AVCA North Region Coach of the Year and has coached three individuals to All-America honors in the past season seasons. Complete bio
Two great creative minds in the same virtual room!
Join Heath as he picks the brain of two creative, eclectic geniuses: Popular author and economic blogger, Charles Hugh Smith, and CEO of eReleases, Mickie Kennedy.
Charles Hugh Smith is an American writer and blogger. He is the principal writer for the site "Of Two Minds”. which began in 2005, and quickly climbed to the top of the ranks, reaching No. 7 in CNBC's top alternative financial sites.
Mr. Smith’s commonsense social and economic commentary is featured on a number of sites including: Zerohedge.com, The American Conservative, Peak Prosperity, Business Insider, and Lew Rockwell .
Mickie Kennedy began e-Releases over 14 years ago after working in a PR environment that was not meeting the needs of small- and medium-sized businesses and firms. He struck out on his own to build a company that would give smaller firms access to the newswire - with a personal touch. eReleases has grown exponentially since then and even works with big names now, but the spirit of Mickie's original intent has not changed. eReleases delivers personal service and exceptional value to every customer, every time a release is submitted, at every price point.
?Prerecorded... (do not click left click any links below during interview... use right clicks or player will stop)
Chief Hugh Gibbs (facebook)
of the Etowah Keetowah Hightower Cherokee tells of the history of his people.
The sound quaility of this interview is poor... it was done back in 2007 or so when we had less experience with hardware and software.
Author, economist and Renaissance man Charles Hugh Smith is on a mission to bring common sense and sanity back to the world at large. Smith, who started the Of Two Minds blog in May 2005, has been lauded by both mainstream and underground media as a voice of sanity and reason in an insane world.s.
The blog is #7 in CNBC's top alternative financial sites, and is republished on numerous popular sites such as Zero Hedge, Financial Sense, and David Stockman’s Contra Corner. Charles is frequently interviewed by alternative media personalities such as Max Keiser, and am a contributing writer on peakprosperity.com.
In this interview, Charles discusses his book, "The Nearly Free University, " a look at the state of higher education in America, the impact of out-of-control tuition, and the value of new learning models.
Charles Hugh Smith is an erudite, entertaining, and ultimately accessible intellectual who wiill examine closely held myths about the need for higher education in today's evolving economy.
Check out Charles' blog at www.oftwominds.com
Learn more about Living Wealthy: http://www.livingwealthyfinancial.com
Through the creative utilization of information, Hugh attempts to connect all individuals and organizations together for the greater good of all. The name Traulsen is well known in the food service and restaurant industries and after years of association with the company Hugh has branched out to do more good for humanity through the spreading of information and connectivity and unconditional love.
His motives are altruistic and he is simply trying to make the world a better place. His background has been varied and interesting. There are numerous other stories which will eventually be brought out on this blog. But for now let us state that he has a poem in the Ronald Reagan Library, has received a letter from President Obama and is well known in numerous social and media circles.
Jason Drohn has been working with hundreds of businesses and thousands of entrepreneurs through his courses and done-for-you services. He’s best know for his ‘quickest path to cash’ strategies where he cuts years of testing and development out of his client’s lives, and delivers sales funnels that that are both automated and profitable.
Talking about Facebook advertising.
Hugh Stewart business master who has started 19 companies since 2000. He built a business in only six years generating $44 million annually in transactional revenue while serving 106,000 customers per year with less than $5.00 in unreconciled discrepancies annually. More impressively, he did it with only 14 employees, and eventually sold it for many times the acquisition price. As a result, he knows how to build a financial culture that promotes collaboration, one that helps build a business rather than simply make money
Berny Dohrmann founded CEO Space International almost three decades ago. Dohrmann’s embraced his vision for entrepreneurial collaboration by giving prospective business leaders the tools and education they need to succeed.Through the values of partnership and cooperation, CEO Space has been working to foster a new generation of enlightened business leaders around the world. Mr. Dohrmann uses his knowledge, experience, and wisdom to upgrade CEOs, turning them into educated, skilled leaders, with higher global integrity standards
Join Host Nicole Brandon for 90 minutes at 4 PM Eastern.
Host Nicole Brandon is one of the most sought after speakers in the world today. From Health, and Wellness to Wealth and Ultimate Success her seemingly unlimited well of information is simply mind boggling.
Please visit Nicole's website:
Rebroadcast of the long running radio program, "The Ave Maria Hour", a presentation of the Franciscan Friars of the Atonement. www.AtonementFriars.org
St. Hugh of Lincoln – Patron saint of sick children, sick people, shoemakers and swans. He was canonized in 1220 by Pope Honorius III.
Jason Drohn has been marketing online for 8 years, working with hundreds of businesses and thousands of entrepreneurs through his courses and done-for-you services. He’s best know for his ‘quickest path to cash’ strategies where he cuts years of testing and development out of his client’s lives, and delivers sales funnels that that are both automated and profitable
Becky Williamson Baby Boomer fitness expert, exercise physiologist and fitness business owner in San Jose, California. Although she helps men and women of all ages get into fantastic shape, she has a soft spot in her heart for women over 40. Her goal is to dispell the myths about exercise and nutrition and show women how to get MORE results from their exercise program in LESS time
Hugh Ray bankruptcy law with McKool Smith in NY and Texas. He is a former chair of the American Bar Association’s Business Bankruptcy Committee and a member of its Standing Committee on Judicial Selection, Tenure and Compensation. He have testified before Congress on several occasions on bankruptcy legislation. He have authored and co-authored 3 books, most recently “Last Rights” published by Oxford University Press
Julia Schopick best-selling author and dynamic speaker who presents before patients, parenting groups and innovative doctors who want to become informed and empowered to make the best health choices for themselves, their patients and loved ones. Creator of the award-winning blog, HonestMedicine.com, Julia’s writings on health and medical topics have been featured in American Medical News (AMA), Alternative & Complementary Therapies, British Medical Journal and the Chicago Sun-Times. Her mission is to inform people about little-known but promising treatments, and to empower them in making health care choices
Hugh Ballou of Synervision(TM) - a term that is a combination of synergy and vision - was a conductor for 40 years, and still does some every now and then. Leading symphonies and choirs, he says, required more leadership skills than musical ones. In fact, he says 90% of his job was leadership. Those same skills can benefit leaders in any field, so Hugh now coaches entrepreneurs and other business managers in those same skills. The "coachee" has to know the other 10% - the part specific to his/her industry - but the other 90% he'll teach you.
In this show, he talks about how the classic Job Description can be the death of creativity and boring business meetings are the #1 team killer. He shows you how you can delegate without giving up control, but still allowing your team the autonomy needed to make them feel valued and, therefore, be more productive.
He has coached business leaders in industries as diverse as hi-tech, health and fitness, communications, religious institutions, and many, many others. He is also one of the instructor at CEO Space who is there at every Forum, every day.
Join Host Live Chats
- Curious Times (28 chatters)
- WGAG Radio (24 chatters)
- ObviousPotomos Taunt Radio (18 chatters)
- FIREFOXNEWS ONLINE (8 chatters)
- OPWR (7 chatters)
- Radio Jihad Network (7 chatters)
- Ed Ymiah Gospel Revealed (4 chatters)
- order of the black dragon (4 chatters)
- AIM Central Texas (4 chatters)
- Brain Injury Radio (3 chatters)
- Dollhouse Radio by India Morel (3 chatters)
- men empowered (1 chatters)
- Olive Branch Ministries (1 chatters)
- QAR Live Radio (1 chatters)