SORT BY Relevancy
Joanna Olsen is the Founder and Managing Partner of Olsen Global Consulting, LLC (OGC). Ms. Olsen has more than 25 years of client experience in Europe, Asia and the Americas providing Customer Relationship Management (CRM) expertise for clients in sales & service optimization and customer relationship management transformation developing comprehensive innovative solutions that improve profits.
Prior to founding OGC in 2009, Ms. Olsen was a partner at Accenture in the CRM Global Practice where she provided a broad range of consulting services to clients with major focus on sales and service performance improvement. Over her 10 year tenure she worked with on numerous client engagements centered on strategic process improvement planning and customer relationship management design for complex environments. Her work spanned across enterprise and mass market customer segments. Clients included AT&T, Brasil Telecom, Microsoft, Telus, Boeing, Nokia, SAP, Sprint, Verizon, Huawei.
In addition to her accomplished professional career, she has been active in supporting the development of women. At Accenture she was the Executive Sponsor of the Northern California International Women's Day programs which included distinguished keynote speakers (Kamala Harris) and interactive workshops for employees and clients. Ms. Olsen also is a former board member for Women's Initiative for Self Employment-a SF based organization that provides training and support for low income women entrepreneurs. She is also a member of Nafe the largest global network for women
Ms. Olsen earned her BA in Psychology from Douglass College, her MBA from Rutgers University, and her Advanced Executive MBA from Drucker Graduate School of Management.
In this day and age of intense partisan rancor in Washington, one thing that brings Republicans and Democrats together is their distrust of China. And one Chinese company that both the left and the right seem to love to hate is Huawei Technologies, the largest telecommunications equipment manufacturer in the world.
Just in October, the House Intelligence Committee released a report warning the U.S. government and private companies against doing business with Huawei. The Chairman and the Ranking Member of the Committee pointed out that Huawei can insert malicious hardware or software implants into its equipment, and allow the Chinese government to wage cyberwarfare, conduct economic espionage, and disrupt U.S. telecom networks that affect everything from electric power grids to banking and finance systems to rail and shipping channels.
Mr. William Plummer, Vice President of External Affairs at Huawei, disputes the accusations against Huawei and talks about the company's relationship with the Chinese government, the vulnerabilities of the global telecommunications supply chain, and the politics of the U.S.-China relationship.
News tonight from: Mars, Libya, Las Vegas, Huawei, Iraq, Midland Heights Pennsylvania, Seattle Washington, Kennebunk Maine, Boston Massachusetts, Macon Georgia, Sweden, Fargo North Dakota, North Little Rock Arkansas, Oxford Mississippi
TV news headlines: Alex Karras of Webster fame near death, Fall TV survival report, Pawn Stars Sued, ABCFamily cancels another series, Dolph Lundgren to star in a new series
With Mobile World Congress 2012 coming to a close, we take a look back at some of the bigger announcements. Who lived up to expectations, who exceeded them? Who left us with much to be desired?
Topics for this episode include Samsung, LG, HTC, and Sony. We'll also touch on Huawei, ZTE, and other players competing in the Android space.
Samsung says tablets aren't doing so well... So why announce three new models?
Is all that LG stuff going to matter in the end?
Will HTC have better luck going with ONE product line?
Join Host Live Chats
- Hagmann and Hagmann Report (495 chatters)
- Phoenix3333 (91 chatters)
- thelordshour (22 chatters)
- Candelos Corner Radio (21 chatters)
- High Frequency Radio Network (20 chatters)
- Dead Air Paranormal Radio (15 chatters)
- Bellesprit (12 chatters)
- LauraDiPrete (12 chatters)
- MABIM (11 chatters)
- Star Nations Radio Network (11 chatters)
- Stupid Cancer Show (11 chatters)
- The Sorceress Cagliastro (11 chatters)
- KayakFishingRadio (9 chatters)
- Blueshirt Underground (8 chatters)
- Brain Injury Radio (6 chatters)
- Pagans Tonight Radio (6 chatters)
- Bill Murray (5 chatters)
- DA PUTER SHACK KARAOKE RADIO (5 chatters)
- PRNRadioNetwork (5 chatters)
- Psychics Gone Wild (5 chatters)
- Trunews Radio (5 chatters)
- TimBinnall (4 chatters)
- The Hilltop Radio Show (4 chatters)
- The Captain0 (4 chatters)
- Dominick Calvitto (4 chatters)
- AirWavesAmerica (4 chatters)
- My Little Pony Talk (4 chatters)
- Fellowship of Deliverance (4 chatters)
- HOV Radio (3 chatters)
- Clive Hudson Master Blaster (3 chatters)
- SISTERS IN HARMONY (3 chatters)
- SSRN (3 chatters)
- Xpoze Radio (3 chatters)
- TWR Radio (2 chatters)
- ViktorAurelius (2 chatters)
- Woman2WomanTalkingToMen (2 chatters)
- Stilettos And Convos (2 chatters)
- Crs Radio Caribbean Radio Show (2 chatters)
- dtm radio (2 chatters)
- AltCon Radio (2 chatters)
- Joeygiggles (2 chatters)
- HME Network (2 chatters)
- Feuersteins Fire (2 chatters)
- Harvest Time Alert (2 chatters)
- Omega Ministry Group (2 chatters)
- FreedomizerRadio (2 chatters)
- Healing with the Rainbow Rays (1 chatters)
- FoReRadio (1 chatters)
- JohnMcTernan (1 chatters)
- AmericanPatriotRadio (1 chatters)
- BLACK SATIN RADIO LIVE (1 chatters)
- Butterfly Evolution (1 chatters)
- Boston Sports Hack (1 chatters)
- DiabetesSocMed (1 chatters)
- 64621 (1 chatters)
- Radio by Renford (1 chatters)
- redmaryland (1 chatters)
- RichKid Radio (1 chatters)
- Prophet Laron Matthews (1 chatters)
- Political T and T (1 chatters)
- WTLC Talk Radio (1 chatters)
- WHTP Radio Network (1 chatters)
- URN Radio Network (1 chatters)
- Time For A Awakening (1 chatters)
- The Coffee Club (0 chatters)
- Odwirafo (0 chatters)