SORT BY Relevancy
Today World Footprints will go on an American Ride, experience exhilarating thrills and preview a month-long California Wine Festival.
Television show host, historian and motorcycle buff Stan Ellsworth breaks the mold of the stereotypical high school history teacher. A former NFL player, Stan is the Harley Davidson-riding host and creator of BYU-TV’s American Ride. Join us as we hop on the “iron horse” with Stan as he takes us through American history.
As the author of “America’s Top Roller Coasters and Amusement Parks” Pete Trabucco knows a thing or two about high-speed thrills. Pete is taking his need for speed and death-defying adventures to the airwaves in a new show, Thrill Ride Maniacs, and he’ll share the best places to enjoy a thrill in America.
With Earth Day just around the corner, California wineries are embarking on a first time, month-long celebration called “Down to Earth Month.” Gladys Horiuchi of The Wine Institute will preview the month’s festivities and some up and coming wine regions in California.
in Self Help
How do you describe a guilty feeling? One of the best ways is to compare it to riding on a roller coaster. If you have been on a roller coaster, you know the sinking feeling in the pit of your stomach as you start the rapid descent. Butterflies dash madly through your whole being. In a relationship, feeling guilty is a sure-fire way to set the roller coaster flying, creating an unstable atmosphere. Dr. Joan discusses measures to chase guilt and shame out the door and bring a healing calm to your relationship.
Are you experiencing relationship issues at home, at work, or at play? Tune in to hear Dr. Joan describe alternative solutions. Follow along as she presents keys for harmony.
A portion of each program is devoted to the reading of Dr. Joan's published stories about human disputes. She is currently reading from her first novel Gra Im Thu! I Love You! The story is about two Irish families who find themselves intermarrying, even though they are poles apart in the areas of religion and politics. Tune in and listen to the story, as the O'Grady and Gwynn families learn to solve their potato encounters and develop a method for making delicious mashed potatoes together. Find out how diversity and harmony can live in the same house.
We all LOVE a good roller coaster!!! Ok...well by 'we' I mean the cool people. We love feeling like we are flying right out of our seat...we LOVE having our life flash before our eyes....and we love that feeling you get right before we HURL! Most of all though...we love that feeling of survival...of knowing we conquerred the massive beast...we did NOT let our fear stand in the way!
One roller coaster ride I could do without? The emotional one....especially the nightmare of a ride called corporate ed reform. This ride lasts WAYYY to long....it has wayyy to many people and sometimes it feels like it has many more downs than ups....it just SUCKS!! How do we seperate ourselves from it? How do we take ourselves off of this ride while the problems still exsist?
Don't expect me to answer that one...I was truly asking cause I need to know BAD!!!! Anyone have any idea on how to stay sane in this crazy world? Tune in and let me know cause the Calgon sure ain't working!!!
Amanda will be discussing with us the emotional roller coaster we expereince when making New Years Resolutions. Why does this happen? Because we approach it from a wrong angle. She will also be discussing how to make these resolutions work for us. Amanda Devine is a Master of Advanced Life Concepts, who has a Master’s Degree in Psychology from the University of Wroclaw in Poland who advances people’s thinking to a completely new level where they create miracles in every area of th
A voice for the masculine identified woman
Special Guest: TSmuv female HipHop Artist
Talking about her mixtape 'Bottomless Emotions"
HR Happy Hour 172 - HRevolution and HR Tech 2013 Recap
LIVE - Thursday October 17, 2013 - 8:00PM EDT
Call in on 646-378-1086
Follow and join the backchannel conversation on Twitter - use the hashtag #HRHappyHour
This week the HR Happy Hour is back with a special LIVE show with a recap and review of all the happenings at the recent HRevolution and HR Technology Conferences.
Join hosts Trish McFarlane and Steve Boese for a look back at both events - the sessions, the parties, the exhibits and all the fun from what was a memorable HR week in Las Vegas.
If you were in attendance at either HRevolution or HR Tech, then you are invited to call in to talk with Steve and Trish and to share your thoughts and observations from the events.
Who made you think? Who made you laugh? What was the most amazing HR Technology that you checked out?
We will hit all the highlights and also have a few laughs as well.
You won't want to miss this one, as the HR Happy Hour returns with a LIVE show, Thursday, Octover 17, 2013 at 8PM EDT.
in Self Help
It can be exhausting and disorenting when your partner's emotional state pulls you from feeling wonderful one minute and awful the next.
When you feel at the mercy of your partner's moods and feelings it can be scary. You don't feel in charge of your own life and try as you might, you can't maintain a stable sense of calmness and security. Uncertainty and helplessness when you lack control produce stress that destroys positive aspects of your relationship.
In episode 15 of my series on managing bad feelings, I will show you how to safeguard yourself from being hostage to your partner's emotional states so you can feel grounded while still maintaing the relationship, but without the dread of going on that emotional roller coaster ride again.
Join the panel from " The Thin Line Between Love and Hate" Facebook, as we discuss love the good, hate the bad, and ug the ugly? We will answer questions about everything that is fit to speak on. With Big Red, Seximexxi, Bi Bi Birdie, The BGT, and Jersey James. Tonight 8pm pst live on TGTS Radio.
Tonights episode the up and down of love in the new millinium, what it means for you and future generations.
The joys of cheap pizza, roller rinks, and balmy Fall days.
Host Bryan Wempen discusses what goes on those first days of the sudden job search. It is tough when those big surprises are thrown at you, so let's visit about it. Our goal is to give some thoughts and tips on getting the "dusk settled" and getting focused. We have guests from all areas of HR and Social Media. You can tweet comments with #dthr or directly to me the host @drivethruhr
Iris Waichler, LCSW, MSW is the author of Riding the Infertility Roller Coaster: a Guide to Educate and Inspire. She wrote the book to help empower, educate, and support men and women who are engaged in their own battles with infertility. She also included information for family and friends to help them understand the unique challenges people battling infertility have to face. Her book is dedicated to all of the children and the parents that wish for them. Iris has have been a licensed clinic
Join Host Live Chats
- Phoenix3333 (182 chatters)
- John Baptist (143 chatters)
- Tha Boxingvoice Radio Show (46 chatters)
- Pine Ridge Warriors (40 chatters)
- Jamie The Psychic (38 chatters)
- Straitway (31 chatters)
- Metaphysics and Awareness (30 chatters)
- GATHERING OF CHRIST CHURCH (21 chatters)
- Well Armed Radio (21 chatters)
- Cross Encounters (19 chatters)
- The NIGGA CHURCH (19 chatters)
- Gecko Nation Radio (16 chatters)
- Journey Into Light (16 chatters)
- Underground Professor Radio (15 chatters)
- Dead Air Paranormal Radio (14 chatters)
- thelordshour (14 chatters)
- Marti Oakley (14 chatters)
- BacktoBasicsRadio (12 chatters)
- MMA Jam Live (11 chatters)
- Viviendo con los Angeles (11 chatters)
- The Wacko Network (10 chatters)
- The Psychic Viewpoint (10 chatters)
- Psychic Melinda (9 chatters)
- Donny C (9 chatters)
- Ohio Exopolitics (8 chatters)
- Mike Shorten (8 chatters)
- Yammering Lew with Gavin (8 chatters)
- Life Conversations (7 chatters)
- The School of Shamanism (7 chatters)
- Starborn Support Radio (7 chatters)
- ExpandingU RADIO (7 chatters)
- 5D Media Network (6 chatters)
- KDCL Media (6 chatters)
- Gracie DeBrock (6 chatters)
- Pagan Musings Podcast Channel (6 chatters)
- The Crow and Moore Show (6 chatters)
- XWINGER RADIO (6 chatters)
- Wolf and the bear Network (5 chatters)
- TWR Radio (5 chatters)
- Michael Buffalo (5 chatters)
- On The Move with Mack Worley (5 chatters)
- OPWR (5 chatters)
- DYNASTY NETWORK 1382 (5 chatters)
- BBQSuperStars (4 chatters)
- Bram Sarkowskis Spitball Show (4 chatters)
- Josh and Paul (4 chatters)
- MCRMedia Marlins Country Radio (4 chatters)
- Type1RadioAshram (4 chatters)
- We Built That Network (4 chatters)
- USA live (3 chatters)
- Visual Thoughts Network (3 chatters)
- Whisper Out Loud Radio Network (3 chatters)
- YMcTierXEmpowerment4All (3 chatters)
- Louis Teverini and Freddy Doll (3 chatters)
- Nation Building Movement (3 chatters)
- Survival Radio Network (3 chatters)
- Tarvino (3 chatters)
- Lets talkXXXGod is not Religious (3 chatters)
- The Single Connection (3 chatters)
- Generation Orange A Dynamo Podcast (3 chatters)
- Fan vs Fan Radio Network (3 chatters)
- Forward Boldly (2 chatters)
- Crs Radio Caribbean Radio Show (2 chatters)
- Endless Encouragement (2 chatters)
- Bill Murray (2 chatters)
- BLACK SATIN RADIO LIVE (2 chatters)
- 63630 (2 chatters)
- Innovative Black Men (2 chatters)
- Jay King Network (2 chatters)
- The World of Ideas (2 chatters)
- PEAS IN THEIR PODS (2 chatters)
- The Hereafter Is Now Network (2 chatters)
- MKSPCG (2 chatters)
- Welcome to Proper Manors USA (2 chatters)
- Real Talk with Mike and Steve (1 chatters)
- Sandra Booker (1 chatters)
- SISFI Human Wellness Radio (1 chatters)
- Thriving Minds (1 chatters)
- Lance Scurv (1 chatters)
- Kardec Radio (1 chatters)
- Grab Some Bench (1 chatters)
- GEI Radio (1 chatters)
- GRAYMAN (1 chatters)
- Immortal Magic (1 chatters)
- JasonAdams3 (1 chatters)
- Brain Injury Radio (1 chatters)
- Clive Hudson Master Blaster (1 chatters)
- BDSIR NETWORK (0 chatters)
- UGMAG3 (0 chatters)
- un0mic (0 chatters)