SORT BY Relevancy
HR Happy Hour 172 - HRevolution and HR Tech 2013 Recap
LIVE - Thursday October 17, 2013 - 8:00PM EDT
Call in on 646-378-1086
Follow and join the backchannel conversation on Twitter - use the hashtag #HRHappyHour
This week the HR Happy Hour is back with a special LIVE show with a recap and review of all the happenings at the recent HRevolution and HR Technology Conferences.
Join hosts Trish McFarlane and Steve Boese for a look back at both events - the sessions, the parties, the exhibits and all the fun from what was a memorable HR week in Las Vegas.
If you were in attendance at either HRevolution or HR Tech, then you are invited to call in to talk with Steve and Trish and to share your thoughts and observations from the events.
Who made you think? Who made you laugh? What was the most amazing HR Technology that you checked out?
We will hit all the highlights and also have a few laughs as well.
You won't want to miss this one, as the HR Happy Hour returns with a LIVE show, Thursday, Octover 17, 2013 at 8PM EDT.
In this episode I will be discussing the Top 5 HR Concerns for Small Business. Why it is important that small businesses have an open mind and why implementing HR can protect and grow your company.
In this episode I will be talking about if the competencies that served HR in the past will be good enough to propell it into the future and The Evolution of Today's HR Manager.
In this episode, we will have Sue Meisinger, a columniston HR Leadership for HRExecutive Online, and the former CEO of SHRM. She is a recognized expert and speaker on adding value to organizations through effective human resource management, emerging trends in the profession, and legal and legislative issues confronting the profession. She also Co-edited "The Future of Human Resource Management: 64 Thought Leaders Explore the Critical HR Issues of Today and Tomorrow" with Dave Ulrich
HR Happy Hour 159 - 'HR, Tech, and Influence' Thursday April 4, 2013 - 8:00PM EST
Sponsored by Aquire
Call in 646-378-1086
Follow the backchannel conversation on Twitter - hashtag #HRHappyHour
The HR Happy Hour Show is back and this week we are really excited to welcome to the show the great George LaRocque - an HR Technology expert, a recognized industry thought leader, and the creator of an exciting new and upcoming event called InfluenceHR. George will join us to share his thoughts and perspective on social in recruiting, engagement with target audiences and candidates, as well as the challenge of maintaining and building a big, global brand for recruiting.
So this week we think you wil enjoy the conversations on all things HR Tech - how social and mobile technologies are impacting the workplace, how recruiting and engaging with talent is changing, and how and what HR folks can do to stay on top of this fast moving market. We will also preview the upcoming InfluenceHR event, and discuss how technology providers and customers can better work together to meet their objectives.
Of course George will also be joined by the HR Happy Hour hosts - Steve Boese and Trish McFarlane.
It should be a fun show and I hope you can join us this week!
HR Happy Hour 171 - Workforce Reputation Management
Recorded Friday, August 23, 2013
This week on the HR Happy Hour Show, Steve Boese and Trish McFarlane sat down with Mark Bennett, Product Strategy Director for Oracle Social HCM Cloud, Fusion Profile Management, and Workforce Reputation Management, for an interesting and informative conversation about how concepts like influence, reputation, and social connectedness between and among employees can help organizations better understand the capability of their workforces and help individuals better manage their careers.
On the open web the ideas of influence and reputation are not new, services like Klout and Kred have been attempting to understand, quantify, and provide insights as to who might be influential and in what areas do people have strong reputations. Taking these ideas and applying them inside organizations, and thinking more deeply about how people's interactions with one another, how they are evaluated by their peers, and what artifacts of their work reveal about their reputation represent some of the most cutting-edge thinking about workplaces today.
Mark is a friend and really interesting guy, and I think you will find the discussions challenging and interesting at the same time. And I encourage you to think about your own workplaces and how some of these ideas might help you in your HR and Talent challenges.
Thanks Mark for taking the time to join us this week!
In this show, we discuss the development and role of the strategic HR function. We are joined for this show by Christoffer Ellehuus, the MD, EMEA for the Human Capital practice at the Corporate Executive Board / Corporate Leadership Council, and discuss their research into the HR - line manager relationship. Talking HR is hosted by Krishna De and Jon Ingham and you can contact them with your thoughts and feedback about the show at talkinghrpodcast(at)gmail.com
HR Informant will have guest Don Phin, ESQ of HR That Works. Don has been a business and employment law lawyer for over 25 years and coach’s dozens of HR Executives. He has authored three books on personnel management and has spoken to thousands of CEOs on HR practices. In this two part show, Don will discuss the Golden Opportunities of HR. Don will talk about how to improve your HR processes in these areas. 1. Why be great at HR 2. &n
HR Happy Hour 154 - 'HR and Health Care Reform' Thursday January 17, 2013 - 8:00PM EST Call in 646-378-1086 Follow the backchannel conversation on Twitter - hashtag #HRHappyHour One of the biggest and most important issues facing Human Resources and Talent pros in 2013 is Health Care Reform. Call it what you like - Obamacare, the Affordable Care Act, or simply HCR - the changes that are starting in 2013 will impact all size organizations and their employees. This week on the show we wi
Join Host Live Chats
- Hagmann and Hagmann Report (500 chatters)
- Phoenix3333 (139 chatters)
- Stripped Real Raw Radio (33 chatters)
- reactionariez (28 chatters)
- Straitway (23 chatters)
- thelordshour (22 chatters)
- Debate Talk 4 U (21 chatters)
- ExpandingU RADIO (19 chatters)
- The Wacko Network (18 chatters)
- Get Real LOL uncensored reality tv (16 chatters)
- JohnMcTernan (15 chatters)
- Revelation News Radio (14 chatters)
- SoapTalk Lets Dish (13 chatters)
- Bellesprit (13 chatters)
- 62196 (10 chatters)
- Bill Murray (9 chatters)
- Nation Building Movement (8 chatters)
- STATE OF MENTELL RADIO (6 chatters)
- Christian Farm and Homestead (6 chatters)
- Crs Radio Caribbean Radio Show (6 chatters)
- WWCRHost (6 chatters)
- EPiphany The 4REALRADIONETWORK (5 chatters)
- THE WATCHMEN ON THE WALL (5 chatters)
- Omni Media Tribe Network (4 chatters)
- Prophetic Conversations (4 chatters)
- CrossRoads Radio (4 chatters)
- Indy Showcase Radio (4 chatters)
- Hogic Online Radio Show (3 chatters)
- HOV Radio (3 chatters)
- LCS (3 chatters)
- MKSPCG (3 chatters)
- Dr Pat Holliday (3 chatters)
- Endless Encouragement (3 chatters)
- Red vs Blue (3 chatters)
- Stay Bold Radio (3 chatters)
- The Paranormal and The Sacred (3 chatters)
- WGAG Radio (2 chatters)
- UNDAWIRRLDRADIO (2 chatters)
- Unmasked with Authoress Lyle (2 chatters)
- The Watchman Is216 (2 chatters)
- LargeInCharge Radio (2 chatters)
- RichKid Radio (2 chatters)
- Souls Eye View Too (2 chatters)
- Sounding Off with Tank and Tony (2 chatters)
- pHixYourHealth (2 chatters)
- NWO Truth Radio (2 chatters)
- 16 Bit Assassins (2 chatters)
- Bonnie Kaye (2 chatters)
- mashahba (2 chatters)
- Joe Diesel (2 chatters)
- Kawakab (1 chatters)
- Mystic Light and Shadows (1 chatters)
- JiggyBox Radio (1 chatters)
- Feuersteins Fire (1 chatters)
- Garrett Miller Radio (1 chatters)
- HME Radio (1 chatters)
- Chicago Girlfriends (1 chatters)
- Clive Hudson Master Blaster (1 chatters)
- American Preppers Radio (1 chatters)
- Enterpraisement Media Group (1 chatters)
- Sports on Tap (1 chatters)
- STORMS A COMIN (1 chatters)
- The Couch Potato (1 chatters)
- TheLegacyOfANation (1 chatters)
- Vibration Radio (1 chatters)
- Warrior 4 Truth Radio (1 chatters)
- TJMorrisETradio (1 chatters)
- un0mic (1 chatters)