SORT BY Relevancy
Many people think the stock market is very risky or that it is just a form of gambling. Martha Stokes CMT will explain in this radio how a beginning or novice investor can dramatically reduce their risk, eliminating the fear of losing all of their hard-earned savings. There are 5 simple steps all new investors need to learn to avoid common costly mistakes and losses from stock investing. You will learn how to make your first investment profitable so that you start your investing with a strong understanding of the what, when, where, how, and why of stock investing for beginners and novices.
Martha Stokes CMT
Check out Martha’s Market Blog FREE
How the Hidden Job Market Created a New Job for Joseph Troyanovich
Rod’s guest Joe Troyanovich (Research Scientist) will take us on his journey of the lows of an unexpected downsizing through the power of volunteerism to ultimately landing a wonderful position through the Hidden Job Market. Joe will inspire and motivate you with his story. As he says, “If Joe can do it so can you!”
And in our Q&A / Mailbag portion of the show, Rod will answer your most challenging career management questions.
in Self Help
Matthew Lesko of http://leskofreeradio.com/ tells us how to beat the tight job market with the new free money economy.
RFPs (Request for Proposals) are something you'll definitely have to deal with if you sell to schools, and some RFPs are great opportunities. But, you may have discovered that spending time to react to RFPs can kill your productivity unless you have a policy and set of procedures in place. How can you better manage RFPs from school districts and increase your odds of winning the deals you decide to pursue? Listen to sage advice fro two veterans of K-12 RFP wars -- host Glen McCandless and his special guest, Farimah Schuerman of Academic Business Advisors. They'll spend 15 minutes to unpack this popular topic. And be sure to read the companion article on SellingToSchools.com. Don't miss these great resources!
in Self Help
How To Become Money - Pernillah
This episode Curry Glassell facilitates a session with Pernillah about, How money follows joy and Ways that you can double and even triple your income!
If you want to learn more about Curry, How To Become Money, Right Riches For You and so much more, please visit Curry’s Website: www.curryglassell.com.
In this radio show, Martha Stokes CMT explains the Market Participant Cycle which is the basis for all Bull and Bear Markets. She describes each of the 9 market participant groups in depth. Most investors think of the stock market as Wall Street versus Main Street but it is not that simple. When you understand that there are not just 2 groups but 9 distinct groups, you will make better decisions when buying or selling stocks.
Martha Stokes CMT
Check out Martha’s Market Blog FREE
This week on the World of Internet Marketing host Jonathan Goodman, President of Halyard Consulting, looks at the dominance of the 2014 FIFA World Cup within social media and teaches us how to market to the world using a sporting event watched by billions of people.
Jonathan discusses the changes in technology since the last Word Cup as well as mobile adoption. He comes up with some unique suggestions on how to advertise during the coming weeks and lays down the law on what you can't do to promote your brand.
Jonathan Goodman - Halyard Consulting
Kristen Eckstein has been in the publishing industry since 2003 and is a highly sought-after publishing authority, two time best-selling author and award winning international speaker, who has started over 50 publishing companies and published over 160 books and eBooks. She is founder of the “I am Published!” Ghost Publishing program, the Self-Published On Demand training program and the “21 Ways” book series.
She has worked on books authored by celebrities Guy Kawasaki and Dr Daisy Sutherland and has shared the stage with experts like Kim Garst.
According to Kristen: “I’m a book-loving, chocolate-eating, stuffed animal-hugging, people-craving gal who cannot imagine a life without books. I started writing when I was 5 years old, read my first “adult” level novel when I was 9 and I’m currently the author of 18 books. My need for books is as great as my need for food.”
Eunice Nisbett, Book Marketing Strategist, Savvy BestSellers, launched this Show as a FREE book marketing resource for authors. As you listen, take notes and plan to implement at least three gems in your book marketing plan in the upcoming week.
Need to learn how to leverage your message and sell more books? Sign up for one on one coaching with Eunice.
Join Host Live Chats
- Hagmann and Hagmann Report (499 chatters)
- Phoenix3333 (175 chatters)
- thisisit4321 (89 chatters)
- Marti Oakley (22 chatters)
- thelordshour (19 chatters)
- Bellesprit (18 chatters)
- High Frequency Radio Network (17 chatters)
- Bio Individualized Medicine (16 chatters)
- Candelos Corner Radio (15 chatters)
- Whispers from Heaven (12 chatters)
- Crs Radio Caribbean Radio Show (11 chatters)
- KayakFishingRadio (11 chatters)
- Da Puter Shack Karaoke Radio (8 chatters)
- The Wake Up Mission (8 chatters)
- ParaNation (7 chatters)
- Conservative Nation Radio (7 chatters)
- We Built That Network (7 chatters)
- TopSportsReport (6 chatters)
- dtm radio (6 chatters)
- Bill Murray (6 chatters)
- PonytailPatriot (6 chatters)
- PRNRadioNetwork (6 chatters)
- NBPP BLACK POWER RADIO (6 chatters)
- The Captain0 (6 chatters)
- SpinSyndicate Radio (5 chatters)
- Stupid Cancer Show (5 chatters)
- onlinewithandrea (5 chatters)
- Arm Wrestling Nation Radio (5 chatters)
- HitMan Ministries (5 chatters)
- HOV Radio (5 chatters)
- Janet M Taylor (4 chatters)
- JohnMcTernan (4 chatters)
- Culture Freedom Radio Network (4 chatters)
- fireengineeringtalkradio (4 chatters)
- Michael A McFadden (4 chatters)
- Trunews Radio (4 chatters)
- My Little Pony Talk (3 chatters)
- Revelation Radio Network (3 chatters)
- SISTERS IN HARMONY (3 chatters)
- The Literary Corner (3 chatters)
- The Steven James Experience (3 chatters)
- Stilettos And Convos (3 chatters)
- Straitway (3 chatters)
- FoReRadio (3 chatters)
- Life Coach Chat Channel (3 chatters)
- GullahGeechee Riddim (2 chatters)
- Dead Air Paranormal Radio (2 chatters)
- AirAmarteifioRadio (2 chatters)
- The Grace View (2 chatters)
- Time For A Awakening (2 chatters)
- Radio by Renford (2 chatters)
- Men Lets Talk (2 chatters)
- MKSPCG (2 chatters)
- VertiKal Live (2 chatters)
- Visual Thoughts Network (1 chatters)
- Woman2WomanTalkingToMen (1 chatters)
- WordBeat (1 chatters)
- WWCRHost (1 chatters)
- Pagans Tonight Radio (1 chatters)
- Ohio Exopolitics (1 chatters)
- Omega Ministry Group (1 chatters)
- Promoting Positive Art Expressions (1 chatters)
- Psychics Gone Wild (1 chatters)
- TheLegacyOfANation (1 chatters)
- The GreenHouse FX (1 chatters)
- The Hereafter Is Now Network (1 chatters)
- The Coffee Club (1 chatters)
- SSRN (1 chatters)
- CLNSRadio (1 chatters)
- ExpandingU RADIO (1 chatters)
- Fire Talk Radio (1 chatters)
- George Ramirez (1 chatters)
- Get It Together Girl (1 chatters)
- JCOvercomersMinistri (1 chatters)
- Indy Showcase Radio (1 chatters)
- Intuitive Guidance Lindsay Marino (1 chatters)
- Malone Hype Line (1 chatters)
- May We Help You Radio Show (1 chatters)
- LadiesTellAll (1 chatters)
- KXASK RADIO STATION (0 chatters)
- Forbidden Tears Radio (0 chatters)