SORT BY Relevancy
Join coach and mentor to women in business Sharon Michaels as she shares practical tips and strategies for having a healthy, happy and productive workday. Enjoying your workday is a combination of attitude, mindset and planning. You'll want to listen with pen and paper handy to make notes and jot down a few "aha's". It's all about Women Enjoying Success!
You'll want to purchase your copy of Sharon's Paperback and Kindle book, 21 Days to Living Your Dreams available on Amazon.com.
Read Sharon's blog - http://WomenWhoWantToSuccessfullyWorkForThemselves.com
Sharon's Newsletter - http://UnlimitedSuccessForWomen.com
Note: As the author and an affiliate of Amazon.com I will receive a commission when you purchase my books.
Elise Cohen Ho - Naturally Yours and Brian Cohen DTM - Strategies of Success both had an idea.
This idea came naturally as Elise was already walking and so was Brian. The difference was that she is on the west coast and he in the east. How can they support each other as they walked to acheive their own goals? The answer was very simple, by supporting the goals and efforts of others.
Join us as we discuss why walking is so important in our lives, how it effects our business and what we have learned about others who are making efforts to improve themselves on a daily basis.
Elise Cohen HO
Brian Cohen DTM
Strategies of Success
Do you have to choose between hard work and the life you've been wanting? Join Heather Smith and Stephanie Richardson as they explorewhat it might be like to have the best in life!
We'd Love to hear what topics you would like us to tackle! Head on over to our Facebook page and give us a shout out and let us know what you'd like to hear! https://www.facebook.com/TheGoodGirlsGuideToBeingWrong?ref=bookmarks
or Give us a tweet! @Wrong_And_Happy
How are you feeling about yourself right there, right now? Pretty confident and sure of the ol' self? Good! That's key to your success. After all, if you don't believe in yourself and your talents and skills, how will anyone else?
There are those times, however, and we all have 'em, when our confidence falters a bit and we're a little unsure. Tune in to hear how those confident Cucumbers do it, and how you can do it more too!
Our guest, Melissa Krivachek explains lesson by lesson how to move beyond our fears and experience the true hidden potential we all have lying dormant within. By integrating each of Krivachek's lessons, we can understand and gain confidence in our career, relationships, and ourselves until we are fully able to experience true commitment, passion, and fulfillment in all aspects of our life and business.
Neitra Blair, from Organizing Lifestyles, visits with us again to give more organizational tips that you can use to organize your personal and business life.
Yvonne Karmout, with 360 Chocolates, shares a new phenomenon of health chocolates. She will talk about the benefits and the opportunities of this new product.
Doug Winnie will give us the coaching tip of the week and the show will be hosted by Nolen Davis.
Preschool graduation is the often the first graduation of many for a child. It often marks the end of their first educational experience. It is important that the ceremony is well planned in order for it to be a success. This blog will go through the steps of how to plan a meaningful graduation.
Have Tea with Me and my Guest, every Thursday night at 6:30 pm on a journey to becoming our AUTHENTIC Self.
Steven Albert Wood
Blase Sylvester is a Licensed Cosmetologist who has been practicing her art for 20 years. At age 18, she moved from the island of St. Thomas to New York City where she excelled at her trade and eventually became the owner of two (2) beauty salons and a cleaning service. Soon after she moved from New York City to Little Falls in upstate New York, she was hired by a glass recycling company where she still works in administration and accounting. Not forgetting her first love, she continues to apply her trade as a cosmetologist on the weekends. As a Caribbean native, a natural and holistic lifestyle was her way of life growing up. Blase is the Creator of I Am A Success Story which sponsors an annual Women's Wellness Conference empowering women on diverse issues from finances, career, health, relationships and more. She created her own weekly radio show on BlogTalk radio where she addresses a range of issues – mostly of interest to women. The mother of 5 beautiful children, she has been an exemplary parent. She has served many roles in the community, but one of the highlights of her personal life was being featured in “A Day in the Life of a Single Parent” on Channel 7 ABC Network on behalf on The Single Parent Resource Center NYC. Her passion however is dancing and living life authentically.
I Am A Success Story, is a Powerful Network where you will learn to embrace your success, discover key techniques to releasing stress, learn proper nutrition, and discover proven methods to self-healing for Mind, Body and Spirit.
Our Mission Statement: To Empower each other, to accept our self in a world, that is constantly trying to make us something we are not.
Join Host Live Chats
- Hagmann and Hagmann Report (498 chatters)
- T J Sotomayor (131 chatters)
- Phoenix3333 (130 chatters)
- Straitway (64 chatters)
- thisisit4321 (64 chatters)
- wheresobamasbirthcertificateXcom (59 chatters)
- Bigfoot Hotspot (29 chatters)
- reactionariez (25 chatters)
- p0rnopuppy (21 chatters)
- thelordshour (20 chatters)
- KNOW THE LEDGE RADIO (19 chatters)
- Deliverance Today Pastor John Kyle (18 chatters)
- Talk Real Solutions (17 chatters)
- THE WOODGRAIN SHOW (15 chatters)
- WGAG Radio (14 chatters)
- SoapTalk Lets Dish (13 chatters)
- Debate Talk 4 U (11 chatters)
- Dr Pat Holliday (10 chatters)
- Journey Into Light (10 chatters)
- WinchesterBros (10 chatters)
- NWO Truth Radio (9 chatters)
- JohnMcTernan (9 chatters)
- EnlightenmentEvolution Network (9 chatters)
- Metaphysical and Spiritual Chat (8 chatters)
- Dead Air Paranormal Radio (8 chatters)
- Red vs Blue (8 chatters)
- Acts 1711 Radio Network (7 chatters)
- Cross Talk Radio brother Lawrence (6 chatters)
- The Portal (6 chatters)
- Christian Farm and Homestead (5 chatters)
- Aftermath Radio (4 chatters)
- Crs Radio Caribbean Radio Show (4 chatters)
- Israelite Heritage (4 chatters)
- The Paranormal and The Sacred (4 chatters)
- YHWH The TRUE NAME (4 chatters)
- Papa Lou (4 chatters)
- Ohio Exopolitics (3 chatters)
- Underground Professor Radio (3 chatters)
- Fellowship of Deliverance (3 chatters)
- DVAS 2 RADIO (3 chatters)
- Big Body Broadcasting (3 chatters)
- Aaron McCready (2 chatters)
- FIREFOXNEWS ONLINE (2 chatters)
- George Ramirez (2 chatters)
- The Watchman Is216 (2 chatters)
- MnM Missing N Murdered (2 chatters)
- RichKid Radio (1 chatters)
- The Captain0 (1 chatters)
- The Emily Pearls Show (1 chatters)
- OUR Talk Radio Show (1 chatters)
- Political T and T (1 chatters)
- Promoting Positive Art Expressions (1 chatters)
- Prophetic Voice OF Yahweh Show (1 chatters)
- zuadionzunno (1 chatters)
- Feuersteins Fire (1 chatters)
- ExpandingU RADIO (1 chatters)
- Janesville Community Radio (1 chatters)
- Missouri Grassroots Radio (1 chatters)
- mashahba (1 chatters)
- American Preppers Radio (1 chatters)
- AmericanPatriotRadio (1 chatters)
- DHead Radio (1 chatters)
- HME Network (0 chatters)