SORT BY Relevancy
It takes just a dime of every dollar you bring home. You use 10% of your take home pay to pre-pay your debt.
The result? Total debt freedom (including mortgages) in 5 to 7 yrs. on average. Discipline is going to get you there. It's simple math.
You can't borrow your way out of debt.
On tonights program we will discuss the topic of getting out of debt and obtaining a debt free life. Many people perceive this topic as elusive, as they struggle on a daily basis with financial deprivation.
On this program we will attempt to look at the various components necessary to attain financial freedom. The spiritual component as well as the temporal, will be discussed by the panelists on the program.
1. Mental state of stability..... Phil 4:11. Be content in whatsoever state.
2. Overspending oftentimes result from depression....mall shopping,
3. Competitive spirit.....
4. Establishing budgets...plan spending excursions.(Luke 14:28....count the cost.)
6. Chartitable giving...Give to the poor, lend to God... Prob 19:17.
7. Be a good steward over your finances.(Matt 25:14-30 Parable of the talents
9. Prov 22:7.. Borrower is the slave to the lender..
Episode 48 of Building Your Law Practice with Jim Thompson and Nick Augustine
There is an element of anticipation when we schedule to attend a networking event when you know some good people who are going to be there. Attending the events are fun too, and often include food and drinks. It’s not so bad to get caught up in the social aspect of it all, but we all intend to get down to business. Today we talk about how to get more out of networking events and start turning them into business opportunities by planning an active approach.
About this weekly show:
The reason we bring you all this program is to promote a referral mindset because referrals are solid sources of repeat business and derivative income. Why is it that lawyers are not getting the referrals they need to grow their practice? Listen and learn to tips you can use today!
Brought to you in part by Members’ Choice Federal Credit Union in Denton, Texas on Unicorn Lake Boulevard. You may be eligible to join Members Choice if you live, work, worship or attend school in Denton or Argyle, Texas.
About Jim and Nick:
Jim Thompson is a retired lawyer who is well-known for helping attorneys get on track to earning more clients through simple cost-effective activities. Jim is the author of "Why Lawyers Fail To Get Referrals and What They Can Do About It."
Nick Augustine helps lawyers share tips and stories about their practice areas by writing their blog content, managing social media and producing Internet radio podcasts.
Not long along, my family found ourselves hitting rock bottom when our son was diagnosed with a lifetime medical condition. We were devastated both financially and emotionally. During this very painful, embarrassing, and difficult time, we went through many obstacles in not only in our finances, but also in our relationships, health, and jobs.
The stress over our situation seemed almost unbearable. It felt like life was going great and the next day we were living in fear, isolation, and embarrassment from our financial situation. It was quite a stressful situation to be in to say the least. Fortunately, we have found effective ways on how to get out of debt. Now, our family is best known for paying off over $212,000 worth of debt & medical expenses in 4 years after not being able to pay our monthly expenses. Our story has been featured in local, national and international media.
To know more about our journey, please visit my website at www.TheIronJen.com.
Many people are faced with a huge debt load. Credit Card debt, Student Loan debt, Car Loan debt, Home Equity line of credit, etc. The fear of never paying down debt is real. Tim Mann will help you face that fear by giving you the first step on your road to reducing your debt load so you can breathe again.
Tim Otis and his wife are doing their debt free Happy Dance because they've sent off the final payment of $103,000 in student loans. Tim join us on the Midday Money Show to talk about the reason behind the dance moves. He really opened up and let us behind the scenes of a very personal journey that inlcuded ups and downs, tensions, and job loss. Who ever said the journey out of debt was a straight shot?
Debt freedom is, however, doable.
Just ask Tim and his wife. Better yet, tune into his story and be inspired! You can find the show notes with all links mentioned at www.debtfreedivas.org.
"Why are people so okay with debt?" ~Tim Otis
Dumping debt can be a challenge for all family structures. The single parent household is a growing trend with 25% of American households being headed by single moms and 6% by single dads.
Aja Williams is a single mom and was $130K in debt. She had the appearance of success, but couldn't afford to put gas in her luxury vehicle. She joins the Divas as we explore her journey to the debt free side of life. Trust us, single parent or not, her story will be the spark that gets you moving.
The majority of people on earth feel as though we are unqualified to represent our Heavenly Father. Most times, it's because of the information or indoctrination that has been placed in our minds either directly or indirectly. Due to being judged harshly by one another, we tend to think we can go to GOD after we get our lives together. The fact of the matter is that we can never pull out of us what we never had put into us. Honestly and realistically, GOD is prepared to reveal himself outwardly to us but we must first recognize him inwardly. As we allow Him to have control of our hearts and minds, He will control your actions. Because your actions start in the heart and mind.
Trust in the Lord with all your heart, and do not lean on your own understanding. In all your ways acknowledge him, and he will make straight your paths". (PROVERBS 3; 5-6)
This is my story! I don't care who you are there is always a beginning and an end to a story! You have to decide am I big enough to help me out or am I big enough for this #abuse to eat me up inside everybody else? You have to make a wise decision on what to do and it's not up too me its up too you! Right now you make a choice
#abuse is nothing to play with. . It is something you have to decide you have to open your mouth and it's nobodies fault if you are the victim
Decide today will I tell my family and get killed just fir opening my mouth or should I sit here and let this eat me up inside?
#abuse #facebook #fear
Www.facebook.com/howtoradio or firstname.lastname@example.org
How Does Alkaline Water Help Hydrating the Skin?
1. Alkaline water is absorbed by the skin quite quickly.
2. Drinking plenty of water helps keep your kidneys healthy, your skin glowing and energizes your muscles. And many scientific studies show that drinking alkaline water is even better.
3. Water with a higher pH level than regular water can neutralize acid in your bloodstream, slow bone loss, boost metabolism and help your body absorb nutrients more effectively.
4. Water contaminants and impurities can compromise your family's health, as well as reduce the efficiency of your appliances. With treated water, you can reduce or eliminate these contaminants and protect your family.
More about Denise: Speaker, Author, TV and Radio Show Host and passionate about healthy living.
Get Healthy Now!
ts on Skin
Article Source: http://EzineArticles.com/?expert=Denise_Thomson
Join Host Live Chats
- Star Nations Radio Network (22 chatters)
- TXHXOXRX MINISTRY RADIO NETWORK (12 chatters)
- High Frequency Radio Network (8 chatters)
- Joyce BarrieFriends (7 chatters)
- Success Freaks (6 chatters)
- Tracey and Friends (5 chatters)
- Clay Douglas (5 chatters)
- SPIRITUALteacherbrendabradshaw (5 chatters)
- Alzheimers Speaks Radio (3 chatters)
- Best People We Know (2 chatters)
- Love Law Character Development (2 chatters)
- Wealthy Sistas (2 chatters)
- Straight Talk with Red Hawk (2 chatters)
- FMMK Talk Radio (2 chatters)
- Ruben Ricart (2 chatters)
- Marjorie Cole (1 chatters)
- New Twist Radio (1 chatters)
- Coach Cafe (1 chatters)