SORT BY Relevancy
Today's show covers how to suit up to land the job you want. Getting a Job begins in the thinking of the individual!
Thanks for stopping by for today's show. We know anyone can get a job in less than 30days in this land of opportunity. We broadcast 5:30PM Wednesdays, right here www.blogtalkradio.com/jobsearchworkshop
All shows are available in archived files 24/7. Follow us to to receive job search information every job searcher can use. Email us and let us know the city where you job search and we'll help you with information specific to your location.
Join us on www.twitter.com/jobsearchwrkshp
Our job search techniques will get you hired.
You follow our instructions!
You put in the work!
You get the paycheck!
Do these things and get a Job in less than 30 days. Don't take the application prodess for granted. Do a good job. Follow instructions. Leave no blank spaces. Keep it neat. Update information. Get permission of references to use them for job search. Have a discussion with references so they will know anything that is not to be discussed. Also so they will know what strengths to mention if needed. Let references know you are looking for general labor jobs.
Know what past employers may say about you.
Prepare a resume for each job you are applying to get. Resume must tell the reader you are the person for the job. Resume must cause the reader to want to talk to you, and possibly interview you. Your resume, and a cover letter must sell you in seconds
Know what the job requires. If you are applying entry level, do your homework about the position. Talk to someone in the position or watch someone doing that job, if possible.
Your attire must be reflective of the person you are and the employee the interviewer is looking to hire.
If you are ready to get a job, you will have to be ready to work about 40 hours a week. Work 40 hours a week and get a job in 30days. Are you willing? Are you able? What's stopping you?
Let's set a goal right now for you to get hired in 30 days. Let's make the education industry your career field of choice.
Consider occupational choices.
Application and resume.
Places to job search
in Self Help
Learn how to create and deliver a dynamic message during interviews to demonstrate you are the perfect candidate for the job! Our guest will be Gail Parker, Principal of GP Interaction, a communications consultant who has trained thousands of professionals on how to maximize their presence, build their personal brand and communicate with impact. This is a show every job seeker will want to hear!
Join host and leading business author and consultant David Goldsmith as he brings the best tips to create a block buster executive job search plan of action.
1. How to start you off with the go-getters in your community.
2. How to find the most productive networking events.
3. Why writing a monthly or weekly newsletter can help you land your next job. How to develop your list of high impact professionals.
4. How to pick the right organiztion that will fit your culture as an executive professional.
5. Making the most of your professional meetings.
Join Host Live Chats
- Pastor Paul Begley (45 chatters)
- WGAG Radio (27 chatters)
- WY CJP (8 chatters)
- BonnieAlbersOnAir (8 chatters)
- Attune Magazine Radio (5 chatters)
- FilmGordon Radio (5 chatters)
- Pastor Mike Tarsi (4 chatters)
- Angel Wisdom Radio (4 chatters)
- Tracey and Friends (4 chatters)
- Trish Hennessey (2 chatters)
- Coach Rea (2 chatters)
- Faith Restoration Ministries (1 chatters)
- Quantum Evolution (1 chatters)
- Talk2theAnimals (1 chatters)